Jeff Martin Gay pedifile
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Sylvia

Bowling Green, KY

#1 Sep 11, 2010
Keep your kids away from this FREAK and his haunted house!! He is one sick puppy!!
Mark

Bowling Green, KY

#2 Sep 12, 2010
Yeah we know about him!!!
Susie

New Albany, IN

#3 Sep 12, 2010
Who is he and where is the haunted house? We can't keep the kids away unless we know!
friends of cecil

United States

#5 Sep 12, 2010
You keep saying our friend is a sex offender.why dont you go to the police & get a copy of him being a sex offender. Post it on here chicken shi^or you to cheap to spend two dollars to pay for the report. The ball is in your court so produce it. Please post it now.
Friends of cecil

Bowling Green, KY

#8 Sep 12, 2010
Ok we went there and all it says "Taking a whizz in a public place" How bad do you hate Cecil? He's the most courterus person we know. Just what did he do to
You that you attack him like this. If you are mad at his wife tell her, because Cecil don't know how to use a computer .
DAN

Bowling Green, KY

#9 Sep 12, 2010
I did and what is your point? Old news
More

Henderson, KY

#11 Nov 7, 2010
OMG!!!!!!!! I did not know this stuff about Jeff.
sick of you

Columbia, KY

#12 Nov 8, 2010
Sylvia wrote:
Keep your kids away from this FREAK and his haunted house!! He is one sick puppy!!
Johnetta, Topix is sick of you posting all this crap. You are an instigator on here and we all wish you would drop off the earth. I have met you and you did not impress me one bit. I don't know your brothers, but I can see why they don't like you. They need to stop posting too, but I have a feeling it isn't them, just someone using their name to get you tore up. Now do everyone a favor and go away.
Not Johnetta

Franklin, KY

#14 Nov 8, 2010
I don't think Johnetta has one post on this thread. To whoever it was that started this post, I think the word you're trying to spell is "pedophile". Spell it with me now, p-e-d-o-p-h-i-l-e.
Bone Head

Bowling Green, KY

#15 Nov 8, 2010
Anybody seen commissioner Hamilton? I heard she last scene near the men's room door at Keriakes park.
Crystal

United States

#17 Nov 10, 2010
Yall better get off jeff he used to give it to me good.
Hummmm

United States

#18 Nov 15, 2010
Why did he stop?
yeyy

Canton, OH

#19 Dec 14, 2010
So silly.
Hmmmm

United States

#20 Dec 19, 2010
:-0).(:€0)hohoho. <:0)ho ho ho
Goldy

United States

#21 Sep 20, 2012
Jeff is a good guy and recently adopted a baby with his new wife, they live in Scottsville now.
No no nope

United States

#22 Sep 20, 2012
Sylvia wrote:
I gotta poop
John

Tucker, GA

#23 Jan 6, 2013
Where is he workin now?
Att sucks

Cub Run, KY

#24 Jan 7, 2013
Victorias Secret.
Johnetta faye pryor

United States

#25 Jan 7, 2013
Jeff and all the Nalley suck get your facts right !!!
I remember

Cambridge, MA

#26 Jan 7, 2013
is this red headed Jeff? And is or was married to Crystal Nalley! who was she with? Had a big crush on her from tc cherry to bgjhs to bghs! would love to get a good shot at being good to Crystal! she is a good girl and havent seen her in years!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bowling Green Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cameron Buckner shooting 46 min forreal 309
Bridget Wyche 1 hr Jam 3
Who is the Best Home Builder in Bowling Green (Feb '13) 1 hr customer 40
twang and round 2 hr really 11
Piercing friendly jobs? (Dec '13) 2 hr Yo mom 18
Randall Hester new trial 2 hr REAL 16
Quit Wasting Tax Dollars 3 hr BYHBG 5
Plano rd clown 5 hr Slick Rick 31

Bowling Green Jobs

More from around the web