WTF

Ft Mitchell, KY

#2 May 26, 2012
If he's the same one I knew in school, he's probably in PRISON!

Since: May 12

Bowling Green, KY

#4 May 30, 2012
Well who is wanting to know??

Bowling Green, KY

#5 May 30, 2012
Let me put it this way.. this is Billy's ol' lady and no he's not in prison and has never been to prison so you need to get your facts straight. He's got a good job a good woman and he is doing just fine... But anyways like I said who wants to know where Billy Walker is anyways?????
Johnboy

United States

#6 May 30, 2012
Seen him the other day riding a bike. Looks like he is doing well. I have always been a friend of Billy. And for WTF, everyone has a past. Some make mistakes and have to work harder than most to get back on track. Billy is a good person no matter what his past may be. I wish him the best.

Bowling Green, KY

#7 May 31, 2012
Johnboy wrote:
Seen him the other day riding a bike. Looks like he is doing well. I have always been a friend of Billy. And for WTF, everyone has a past. Some make mistakes and have to work harder than most to get back on track. Billy is a good person no matter what his past may be. I wish him the best.
Thanks man this is his girlfriend and I appreciate you saying that... Because that is the truth..

Bowling Green, KY

#10 May 31, 2012
PING wrote:
I haven't seen him since he left Nelson Metals so call me or look me up on facebook
well i will tell him when he gets home

Bowling Green, KY

#11 May 31, 2012
PING wrote:
I haven't seen him since he left Nelson Metals so call me or look me up on facebook
what is your real name??? and he dont remember working at nelson metals

Bowling Green, KY

#13 Jun 1, 2012
PING wrote:
<quoted text>must not be the same BILLY WALKER the one I worked with was about 6'2" tall and skinny blonde hair and he also use to work at TRACE DIE CAST when I worked there has a son named TYLER and a little girl but I forget her name well they are grown up now just reply back see if its the same BILLY I dont think it is but thanks anyway
well he aint 6'2 and his son's name is kyle but he used to be with linda which had angel kyle and tyler and billy does have blonde hair. but he was wanting your real name

Bowling Green, KY

#15 Jun 1, 2012
well we have been together for 2 yrs almost and i have never seen him play golf so there maybe a different billy walker but i will ask him and tell him to reply to you k... he is in the bed right now
doggy style

United States

#16 Jun 7, 2012
He likes it ^^^^lol
Floyd the Barber

United States

#17 Jun 7, 2012
crazybitch0075 wrote:
well we have been together for 2 yrs almost and i have never seen him play golf so there maybe a different billy walker but i will ask him and tell him to reply to you k... he is in the bed right now
Is it just me, or are you involved / related to many people in jail ? Seems like you are always fighting the verbal battle for someone doing time.

Bowling Green, KY

#18 Jun 8, 2012
Floyd the Barber wrote:
<quoted text>
Is it just me, or are you involved / related to many people in jail ? Seems like you are always fighting the verbal battle for someone doing time.
I just defend the ones I love and the ones that I care about that is all!!
Floyd The Barber

Bowling Green, KY

#19 Jun 8, 2012
crazybitch0075 wrote:
<quoted text>
I just defend the ones I love and the ones that I care about that is all!!
Are u Natalie Stuart ?

Bowling Green, KY

#20 Jun 10, 2012
Floyd The Barber wrote:
<quoted text>
Are u Natalie Stuart ?
F@CK NO!!!

Bowling Green, KY

#21 Jun 10, 2012
hey you stupid asses this is billy walker and whom ever is looking for me here i am so what the hell is up
Isabella

San Ramon, CA

#23 Feb 10, 2013
The Billy Byron Walker I know and recently kicked out of my house in Livermore, CA, after 2+1/2 years together- has been in numerous county jails in many states across the country and 3 California State Prisons. Je is 46 yrs old , 6 ft tall, reddish/blonde hair. His many occupations in addition to criminal activities include bartending, strip club promoter, automobile accessories sales rep. Je has a long rap sheet with 4 felonies including a Domestic Violence conviction gor almost killing me! He moved in with me aftrr 4 mos in county jail- i knew zero about his past. I was afraid of him so once he moved in i couldnt get rid of him until my son cane to visit for xmas. He has destroyed my house, permanently injured my eyesight, hearing, nroke my teeth, ruptured an artery, broke my cheekbone etc. Right now im waiting for results of a Hepititis and HIV tests becuz i just found out he wad seeing hookers the entire time we were together, using my money to pay for their services and didnt use protection with them or me! He secretly videotaped me engaging in sex acts with him-only my face is visable, not his. He has posted them and shared them on many domains and pirn sites on the internet. He's a sick, deviant, violent, convicted felon-methamphetamine addicted, alciholic sociopath!!! He has destriyed my life and possibly my future. BEWARE! Last seen in Ssn Francisco but gree up in Alabama and has family living in the southesdtern states, Arizona and Southen CA. I wish someone had warned me! Peace and love, Isabella
amy

Bowling Green, KY

#24 Feb 12, 2013
Ik billy n he has changed a whole lot he's on a wonderful path n has a great girl his past is the past so wat it was bad omg act like no1 has had a bad f'n past b4 get ovr urselves
amy

Bowling Green, KY

#25 Feb 12, 2013
O yea BILLY this is 2 show u who I am....RUUUUMMMEEEYYYY!!!!!! Hahaha
WOW

United States

#26 Feb 12, 2013
Isabella wrote:
The Billy Byron Walker I know and recently kicked out of my house in Livermore, CA, after 2+1/2 years together- has been in numerous county jails in many states across the country and 3 California State Prisons. Je is 46 yrs old , 6 ft tall, reddish/blonde hair. His many occupations in addition to criminal activities include bartending, strip club promoter, automobile accessories sales rep. Je has a long rap sheet with 4 felonies including a Domestic Violence conviction gor almost killing me! He moved in with me aftrr 4 mos in county jail- i knew zero about his past. I was afraid of him so once he moved in i couldnt get rid of him until my son cane to visit for xmas. He has destroyed my house, permanently injured my eyesight, hearing, nroke my teeth, ruptured an artery, broke my cheekbone etc. Right now im waiting for results of a Hepititis and HIV tests becuz i just found out he wad seeing hookers the entire time we were together, using my money to pay for their services and didnt use protection with them or me! He secretly videotaped me engaging in sex acts with him-only my face is visable, not his. He has posted them and shared them on many domains and pirn sites on the internet. He's a sick, deviant, violent, convicted felon-methamphetamine addicted, alciholic sociopath!!! He has destriyed my life and possibly my future. BEWARE! Last seen in Ssn Francisco but gree up in Alabama and has family living in the southesdtern states, Arizona and Southen CA. I wish someone had warned me! Peace and love, Isabella
WOW! I am so sorry that you ever met that abusive criminal! I just hope that he did not give you a deadly disease! PLEASE learn from this and ALWAYS make them wear protection from now on!

I hate that he did so much to you like messiing up your hearing, eyesight, etc. I hope and pray that now that he's gone, you will meet a wonderful man now who treats you the way a lady should be treated and doesnt hurt u, but treats you tenderly and lovingly.

All the best,
Amaranthe

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bowling Green Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ramada crossroads bar 55 min well established one 5
grindr wh*res 1 hr lovely lady 13
robbery at Lost River Cave (Oct '14) 1 hr Astela 4
best places in bg to get naked in public (Jun '12) 1 hr well established one 28
Soylent Green and all Cannibal zombie movies (May '14) 1 hr Tyler Durden 2
Pure trash 1 hr Know your limitat... 13
Jesus is not a Capitalist 1 hr Tyler Durden 1
bowling green metalforming (Oct '08) 4 hr Steve 653
Misty Price 4 hr hitler 64
Warren County and Hitcents Park Plaza 11 hr taxpayer 64