TAY

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2011

my ex bf went to jail for non payment of child support about a week ago and bailed himself out. does anyone know how long it takes before that money makes it way to me? my son has alot of health problems that i have to pay for out of pocket, so im getting kind of antsy.
parent

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2011

I got mine in about 2 or 2 1/2 weeks. It didn't take it real long. But I also have mine direct deposit also. If you get yours by check in the mail it will probaly take longer.
USOULD

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2011

Judged:

People should pay if they owe.
parent

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2011

ummm.....yeah they should. You might be able to call the child support office and ask them because they have to send the money to the child support office after he posts bail.
TAY

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2011

Thank you
been there

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2011

baby girl...... you aint gonna get any bread back! when you post a bond for non payment,they apply the entire bond as a support payment!!!!!!! it is a non refundable bond!!!!!!! sorry..........
parent

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2011

You don't know what your talking about. Shes not the one who posted bond. Her ex went to jail, her ex posted bond, her ex won't get any money back. All the money he posted for bond will be applied towards whatever he owes for support.
been there

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2011

blah......blah!!!! if he paid any monies to get out of jail,it all goes to support!!!! if his girl paid she wont her nothing back!!!!! the court clerk will have the info if the bond has been released to the state for support!!! as well as the child support office!!!!!!
parent

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2011

WHat kind of word is monies??? If you go to jail for nonpayment of child support and bond out whatever money you use to bond out goes for child support no matter if you are man or woman. So if her ex went to jail for nonpayment and bonded the money he used to bond out will go to child support office then to her. If you would read the earilier post you would know. It clearly says her ex went to jail and bonded out not her. That means she will get whatever money is released for child support which will be all of it because they set the bail amount in the amount he is behind. Trust me I just went through this like a year ago. You will get your money. Don't listen to this stupid person.
honestly...

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2011

parent wrote:
WHat kind of word is monies??? If you go to jail for nonpayment of child support and bond out whatever money you use to bond out goes for child support no matter if you are man or woman. So if her ex went to jail for nonpayment and bonded the money he used to bond out will go to child support office then to her. If you would read the earilier post you would know. It clearly says her ex went to jail and bonded out not her. That means she will get whatever money is released for child support which will be all of it because they set the bail amount in the amount he is behind. Trust me I just went through this like a year ago. You will get your money. Don't listen to this stupid person.
I'm just curious, not being nosey or anything tho.. If my ex goes into jail for several (MANY) months support on our son will he be able to bail himself out if he already had a thing out for his arrest because of not paying? & will I receive my Childs money in one lump sum?
parent

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2011

If he bails himself out you will get whatever money he used to bail himself out with. He should be able to bail himself out if he has the money. MY ex had a bench warrent for nonsupport and failure to appear and bailed out and they set a court date for him to keep going to court. You will get all the money he bails out with at one time.
homestly...

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2011

parent wrote:
If he bails himself out you will get whatever money he used to bail himself out with. He should be able to bail himself out if he has the money. MY ex had a bench warrent for nonsupport and failure to appear and bailed out and they set a court date for him to keep going to court. You will get all the money he bails out with at one time.
Ok! Thank you for explaining that for me:)
not a rocket scientist

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2011

Judged:

been there wrote:
blah......blah!!!! if he paid any monies to get out of jail,it all goes to support!!!! if his girl paid she wont her nothing back!!!!! the court clerk will have the info if the bond has been released to the state for support!!! as well as the child support office!!!!!!
Calm down. You're talking about a momma on welfare where any money that is paid in goes to pay the state back, right? I think everyone else is talking about when the money is actually going to the momma.

That's just way too many exclamations points!!!!!!!!!! LOL!
parent

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2011

[QUOTE who="homestly..."] <quoted text>
Ok! Thank you for explaining that for me:)[/QUOTE]your welcome
gmail

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2011

haha
parent

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2011

gmail wrote:
haha
ha ha at what ???
gotcha

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2011

Judged:

I'm just tickled sh*tless that they finally arrested my ex in another state for not paying and now they get to drag his funky butt back to KY to face a judge. For all those that don't pay and think nothing will happen, I hope they stick it in ya and snap it off =-D
really

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2011

They are revoking rights now for non payment. And leaving it up to the moms rather the daddy still sees the kids on normal visitations. My friends baby daddy got his rights revoked over 80 bucks. So they not playing round wit this cs stuff anymore. The dead beats need to be locked up n not let out if they dnt want to help with they kids. My baby daddy thinks he can pay his cs once a yr n that's tax time.. Lmao! He's scum.. N won't see his daughter until he is paid up. That's mama talking.
parent

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2011

My babys daddy thinks if he quits his job every time he goes to court over child support that he can get away with not paying. He finally got caught but hasn[t seen our child in 3 years because he avoided me because he knew I would turn him in when they issued a bench warrent. He even moved like 9 hours away and know that hes caught up expects me to meet him halfway with our child that he hasn't seen in 3 years.
really

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2011

parent wrote:
My babys daddy thinks if he quits his job every time he goes to court over child support that he can get away with not paying. He finally got caught but hasn[t seen our child in 3 years because he avoided me because he knew I would turn him in when they issued a bench warrent. He even moved like 9 hours away and know that hes caught up expects me to meet him halfway with our child that he hasn't seen in 3 years.
sounds like my baby daddy for real. Lol

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bowling Green Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Get the Bowling Green Topix News on Facebook! 1 min Topix 1
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 21 min Wondering 1,028
Jennifer Hail 36 min Lol 4
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 41 min Calvin_Coolish 150,992
Chris Allen britches too tight 45 min Gut buster 21
cheating men (Mar '11) 55 min Jolene 59
BGM Union 1 hr Concerned 54
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 1 hr U go girl 16,143
Who was involved in the home invasion? 1 hr Polisher 11
teachers out of control 2 hr Hmmm 35
home invasion? 5 hr BG Mafia Coverup 11
Rob Clayton Superintendent (Jun '13) 8 hr You are the dummy 79
•••
•••
•••

Bowling Green Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••