Houchens Esop checks...anyone know wh...

Houchens Esop checks...anyone know when they are mailing them this year?

Posted in the Bowling Green Forum

First Prev
of 8
Next Last
just wondering

Haubstadt, IN

#1 May 9, 2009
thank you in advance.

“Breastfeeding ISN'T a crime!”

Since: Nov 08

Boring Green, KY

#2 May 9, 2009
I receieved mine (last year) in June. I would assume that it will be the same time this year.
from someone who knows

Bardstown, KY

#3 May 16, 2009
If u don't work for the company you will be getting your stock statement May 22nd and then after u turn in your paper work to get the check it will take about 3 or 4 weeks.
esop

Bowling Green, KY

#4 May 16, 2009
It was June last year, but that was later than normal because of the sell of Commonwealth.
doubter

Evansville, IN

#6 May 17, 2009
Not likely. Not will all the CWB money they received. Nice try.
question

Edison, NJ

#7 May 17, 2009
Michelle wrote:
<quoted text>
Houchens AS OF 9PM TONITE FILED BANKRUPTCY AND ALL MONEYS A SEIZED TILL THE BANKRUPTCY COURT DOES SOMETHING,ABOUT 8 TO 12 MONTHS .
How stupid; don't post lies. Find something to do with your time besides lying.
Sherry

Santa Clara, CA

#8 May 17, 2009
Michelle wrote:
<quoted text>
Houchens AS OF 9PM TONITE FILED BANKRUPTCY AND ALL MONEYS A SEIZED TILL THE BANKRUPTCY COURT DOES SOMETHING,ABOUT 8 TO 12 MONTHS .
Gives us a link or some report that will back up your story, not just words.
question

Salt Lake City, UT

#10 May 17, 2009
try not saying crap that isn't true. It's a lie. It was not on the news. It is not on CNN either. You people are beyond stupid.
former employee

Bardstown, KY

#11 May 19, 2009
houchens has more money than most of BG realizes, and they own like half of bowling green though they don't pay their employees jack, except for the execs. its pretty sad that the CEO has to approve a .25 raise for an employee. he micro manages that company like nobody's business, although he has done a good job growing the company by purchasing more and more companies.
1uk fan

Green Forest, AR

#12 Jun 1, 2009
Has anybody received a check yet or know for sure when they will be mailed out
me again

Nashville, TN

#13 Jun 1, 2009
1uk fan wrote:
Has anybody received a check yet or know for sure when they will be mailed out
If you have filled out your paper work your check is being processed now.
1uk fan

Green Forest, AR

#14 Jun 1, 2009
me again wrote:
<quoted text>
If you have filled out your paper work your check is being processed now.
will it take the whole 3 weeks to get it I mailed it out last tuesday
me again

Nashville, TN

#15 Jun 1, 2009
They tell you three weeks so people wont call and worry them to death, but they will process as soon as possible. Is yours big this year like last? My fiancee gets one and it was five times bigger last year than it had been in the last two years, and this year it was even a few dollars bigger.
1uk fan

Green Forest, AR

#16 Jun 1, 2009
me again wrote:
They tell you three weeks so people wont call and worry them to death, but they will process as soon as possible. Is yours big this year like last? My fiancee gets one and it was five times bigger last year than it had been in the last two years, and this year it was even a few dollars bigger.
mine was a couple hundred more than last year
me again

Nashville, TN

#17 Jun 1, 2009
How long do they pay? I thought five years, and it looks like it pays until you run out of stock. Do you know?
1uk fan

Green Forest, AR

#18 Jun 1, 2009
me again wrote:
How long do they pay? I thought five years, and it looks like it pays until you run out of stock. Do you know?
You get the biggest part the first five years but it pays out for ten years
me again

Nashville, TN

#19 Jun 1, 2009
Thanks

“Breastfeeding ISN'T a crime!”

Since: Nov 08

Boring Green, KY

#20 Jun 1, 2009
Why did I get my entire amount in 1 check? I had only been gone from the company for 1 yr. I had been told that after 5 yrs they start to pay it off.
1uk fan

Green Forest, AR

#21 Jun 2, 2009
HappyMomma wrote:
Why did I get my entire amount in 1 check? I had only been gone from the company for 1 yr. I had been told that after 5 yrs they start to pay it off.
I think they have the option to pay it off if they want i have ever known anybody to get it paid off unless you draw disability or if you are old enough to retire. I know starting this year if you quit or get fired you dont start geting it for five years alot of people is pissed about that i know a few that was going to retire but aint going to be able to now
employee

Glasgow, KY

#22 Jun 3, 2009
1uk fan wrote:
<quoted text>
I think they have the option to pay it off if they want i have ever known anybody to get it paid off unless you draw disability or if you are old enough to retire. I know starting this year if you quit or get fired you dont start geting it for five years alot of people is pissed about that i know a few that was going to retire but aint going to be able to now
this is so true can't get our money for five years !!!!! wonder what they'll do years from now????? SCARY THOUGHTS!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bowling Green Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
stay classy south warren 3 hr Sierra 14
Slim Nash - That Time Again 3 hr hahah 69
BGPD Sgt Helbig for Sheriff 3 hr Yup 19
Jump airzone brunette hottie 5 hr TruckYou 3
Dog Grooming (Jun '11) 6 hr shawn 42
Randy spears 6 hr shawn 15
Worst jail in ky (Dec '11) 6 hr nochildhungry 31

Bowling Green Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance