Obama hates me!!!
Just because I am a white guy.
Oh well, he is the head clown!!!! HA HA

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

#28 Oct 4, 2012
The pope wrote:
You need to go get in Obamas pocket, my god, if you stopped you would be straight up his ass. Romingissonic or whatever.
You're too stupid to even figure out my name. Get a job, and an education, you lazy moron.

“Is who I am”

Scottsville

#29 Oct 4, 2012
Lone Ranger wrote:
<quoted text>
But the bill of 1999 hit in 08... If technology was in 1991 what it is today Clinton may not have been elected. The economy was taken off but it wasn't known till after the election. Bush wasn't perfect but he sure isn't the villain people make him out to be.
Bush wasn't a villian, he was just stupid. Any President that took over after him would have had the same problems.

Since: Sep 12

Washington, DC

#30 Oct 4, 2012
Lone Ranger wrote:
<quoted text>
Then you can think Clinton for a lot of your problems. He signed the bank deregulation bill in 1999. Bush has his issues too but to place all blame on him his over the top.
Clinton presided over one of the longest economic growths in years. He certainly didn't leave an economic crisis to be cleaned up like Bush. Obama has created many jobs in his term. We are actually at a surplus now. Mittens will do nothing but leave another mess for the president after him.
Bozotheclown

Canton, OH

#31 Oct 4, 2012
CyanCrane wrote:
<quoted text>Clinton presided over one of the longest economic growths in years. He certainly didn't leave an economic crisis to be cleaned up like Bush. Obama has created many jobs in his term. We are actually at a surplus now. Mittens will do nothing but leave another mess for the president after him.
Clinton caused much of the crises Bush dealt with and left for the future.
Bush failed to rectify, and Obama has performed even worse. Let's try someone new.
A lot of deregulation under Clinton. Great growth, but you Bozo's are paying for it.
Lone Ranger

United States

#32 Oct 4, 2012
RoamingInsomniac wrote:
<quoted text>Bush wasn't a villian, he was just stupid. Any President that took over after him would have had the same problems.
Bush inherited a failing economy when he came into office, the .com bust, then we had 9-11. Whoever thinks Bush was handed a well oiled machine is as far left as you can get. The collapse would have happened no matter who was president. Clinton set it all up in 1999. To call Bush stupid is extreme, he worked the best with what he was left. Obama has worked the best with what he was left but he has made things worse. Red tape, "regulations" have crippled the markets. Taxes on the middle class as Biden said have buried is the last 4 years. We got a clear picture last night and Mitt Romney is the man for the job. God bless. I said that cause Romney talked about god last night, Obama didn't, Obama was afraid his voting block would BOO him! Lmao! Sorry just had to throw that in there.
Lone Ranger

United States

#33 Oct 4, 2012
CyanCrane wrote:
<quoted text>Clinton presided over one of the longest economic growths in years. He certainly didn't leave an economic crisis to be cleaned up like Bush. Obama has created many jobs in his term. We are actually at a surplus now. Mittens will do nothing but leave another mess for the president after him.
I don't know where to start cause I don't have a lot of time here. I see surplus? Ask the 23 million who are unemployed. Ask the college kids who can't find a job in their field. Clinton had it made, Bush Sr had turned it around but technology wasn't there to see it. Say what you want, Mitt will get America back rolling.

“Is who I am”

Scottsville

#34 Oct 4, 2012
The whole God nonsense? Really? Just because Obama doesn't get up and praise God every minute doesn't mean much. I've heard preachers on Tv say "praise Jesus", and in the next minute commit adultry.
No matter who is in office, there WILL be mountains of debt and worries. It is what it is.
Lone Ranger

United States

#35 Oct 4, 2012
RoamingInsomniac wrote:
The whole God nonsense? Really? Just because Obama doesn't get up and praise God every minute doesn't mean much. I've heard preachers on Tv say "praise Jesus", and in the next minute commit adultry.
No matter who is in office, there WILL be mountains of debt and worries. It is what it is.
Just saying that Mitt spoke of him and Obama didn't. Remember the dem convention?

“Is who I am”

Scottsville

#36 Oct 4, 2012
Lone Ranger wrote:
<quoted text>
Just saying that Mitt spoke of him and Obama didn't. Remember the dem convention?
Yes, ad again, just because you SPEAK of God, does not mean you KNOW God. Some use God as a crutch, but commit the worst sins.

Since: Sep 12

United States

#37 Oct 4, 2012
Lone Ranger wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush inherited a failing economy when he came into office, the .com bust, then we had 9-11. Whoever thinks Bush was handed a well oiled machine is as far left as you can get. The collapse would have happened no matter who was president. Clinton set it all up in 1999. To call Bush stupid is extreme, he worked the best with what he was left. Obama has worked the best with what he was left but he has made things worse. Red tape, "regulations" have crippled the markets. Taxes on the middle class as Biden said have buried is the last 4 years. We got a clear picture last night and Mitt Romney is the man for the job. God bless. I said that cause Romney talked about god last night, Obama didn't, Obama was afraid his voting block would BOO him! Lmao! Sorry just had to throw that in there.
Maybe Obama didn't mention God because religion has no place in politics. Mentioning a God is not going to fix the economy. This country was founded on religious freedoms in case you forgot. If Obama was an atheist it shouldn't make a difference to the voters. I'm voting for him for his stance on so many issues... Not the fact that he will or will not praise a large invisible man in the sky.
Lone Ranger

United States

#39 Oct 5, 2012
CyanCrane wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe Obama didn't mention God because religion has no place in politics. Mentioning a God is not going to fix the economy. This country was founded on religious freedoms in case you forgot. If Obama was an atheist it shouldn't make a difference to the voters. I'm voting for him for his stance on so many issues... Not the fact that he will or will not praise a large invisible man in the sky.
Voting for his stance on issues? What high unemployment? Record debt? He has run out of ideas and excuses! A mans faith means a lot. Musliums and atheist have no place in politics! The man up above should never be shut out.
not a rocket scientist

La Grange, KY

#40 Oct 5, 2012
RoamingInsomniac wrote:
Won't matter who wins, in 4 years we WILL be worse off. If Obama wins, OR Romney. And, you can thank old George W for that.
So you already plan to STILL be blaming Bush four years from NOW?
not a rocket scientist

La Grange, KY

#41 Oct 5, 2012
CyanCrane wrote:
<quoted text>
Clinton presided over one of the longest economic growths in years. He certainly didn't leave an economic crisis to be cleaned up like Bush. Obama has created many jobs in his term. We are actually at a surplus now.
Okay, two things....

1) Clinton=Housing Bubble
2) Job SURPLUS? Say what?

LOL, wow....
Bozotheclown

Canton, OH

#42 Oct 5, 2012
Vote Obozo!
Keep the circus going!!!!!!
kunta

New Albany, IN

#44 Oct 5, 2012
obama is the dumbest spook ever !!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bowling Green Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ToBlessedToStress 9 min here for ya 4
How to block text 18 min Question 1
You are my everything 25 min Yourall 2
Stephanie Sowders Hagan Photography 29 min Ash 28
Winifred Hayes and Brenda Lowery 55 min Quirky 2
Dresser 2 hr Onedayatatimenow 7
Bando 3 hr oh no 41

Bowling Green Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance