First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Miss bush now

United States

#3 Oct 4, 2012
He is going to go down in history as the worst president ever!!!!

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

#4 Oct 4, 2012
He is doing the best he can with what the Bush administration left. We were out of debt with the Clinton administration, so where did Bush go wrong? Oh yes, wars we didn't need to be in, would be one of them.
At least we are getting out of Iraq and Afganistan. God Bless our Troops.
YourANAL

La Grange, KY

#5 Oct 4, 2012
Miss bush now wrote:
He is going to go down in history as the worst president ever!!!!
Bush already has that honor!!!
No one will EVER be able to unseat him. The biggest BOOB GOd ever created. And if you think that he was a good president., Well that says alot about you.
Lone Ranger

United States

#7 Oct 4, 2012
Where is all the libs? Romney wiped the floor with Obama last night. It's hard to defend four years of failure. Its not Bush's fault either! It's time to man up and take responsibility for your administration! Four years and no change then its time for change in the White House.
Bone Banger

Bowling Green, KY

#8 Oct 4, 2012
No he didn't. You mopped the floor at your janitor job.
Lone Ranger

United States

#9 Oct 4, 2012
Bone Banger wrote:
No he didn't. You mopped the floor at your janitor job.
Don't know what you watched but next time say no to drugs and watch it straight. Romney kicked ass last night.
The pope

United States

#10 Oct 4, 2012
Obama is the dumbest broken record I have heard in a long time. 4 more years of this idiot we will go down, he'll if mitt gets in all he has got to do is lift his finger compared to what this idiot has accomplished . Go the HELL home you ass hat, wing nut, on and on and on.

“Is who I am”

Scottsville

#11 Oct 4, 2012
Won't matter who wins, in 4 years we WILL be worse off. If Obama wins, OR Romney. And, you can thank old George W for that.
Lone Ranger

United States

#12 Oct 4, 2012
RoamingInsomniac wrote:
Won't matter who wins, in 4 years we WILL be worse off. If Obama wins, OR Romney. And, you can thank old George W for that.
Not ole George W fault at all. Obama has had four years this is now his fault since his policies have failed.
The Informed

Rochester, KY

#13 Oct 4, 2012
Hard to clean up 8 years worth of mistakes in 4 years. 4 More Years!
Noo

Louisville, KY

#14 Oct 4, 2012
Romney wants to take food stamps away! So i want obama! Screw romney

“Is who I am”

Scottsville

#15 Oct 4, 2012
Lone Ranger wrote:
<quoted text>
Not ole George W fault at all. Obama has had four years this is now his fault since his policies have failed.
Sorry, but Obama didn't lose me my job in 2007. And, Obama didn't lose me my house in 2007. Old George was in then. Can't blame Obama for everything.

“Is who I am”

Scottsville

#16 Oct 4, 2012
Sincerely, all people that run for President have good and bad ideas. Let's just not get another Bush in there, okay?
Lone Ranger

United States

#17 Oct 4, 2012
RoamingInsomniac wrote:
Sincerely, all people that run for President have good and bad ideas. Let's just not get another Bush in there, okay?
Then you can think Clinton for a lot of your problems. He signed the bank deregulation bill in 1999. Bush has his issues too but to place all blame on him his over the top.
Lone Ranger

United States

#18 Oct 4, 2012
The Informed wrote:
Hard to clean up 8 years worth of mistakes in 4 years. 4 More Years!
The collapse happened in 08. Re do your math. Thanks.

“Is who I am”

Scottsville

#19 Oct 4, 2012
Lone Ranger wrote:
<quoted text>
Then you can think Clinton for a lot of your problems. He signed the bank deregulation bill in 1999. Bush has his issues too but to place all blame on him his over the top.
Bush was in when I lost my job. So I have to blame him. He HAD been in for YEARS. Obama has yet to make me lose a job. In fact, through his Presidency, I have gotten a good full-time job. So did my husband. Sorry, I have no blame for Obama. Clinton did nothing to me either. In fact, I had a really nice job when he was in office too.

“Is who I am”

Scottsville

#20 Oct 4, 2012
Lone Ranger wrote:
<quoted text>
The collapse happened in 08. Re do your math. Thanks.
And, who was President in 08?? Obama didn't take over until January of 2009.
Lone Ranger

United States

#21 Oct 4, 2012
RoamingInsomniac wrote:
<quoted text>And, who was President in 08?? Obama didn't take over until January of 2009.
08 till 09 is only a year, so Obama had had four to fix one year? See what I mean?
Lone Ranger

United States

#22 Oct 4, 2012
RoamingInsomniac wrote:
<quoted text>Bush was in when I lost my job. So I have to blame him. He HAD been in for YEARS. Obama has yet to make me lose a job. In fact, through his Presidency, I have gotten a good full-time job. So did my husband. Sorry, I have no blame for Obama. Clinton did nothing to me either. In fact, I had a really nice job when he was in office too.
But the bill of 1999 hit in 08... If technology was in 1991 what it is today Clinton may not have been elected. The economy was taken off but it wasn't known till after the election. Bush wasn't perfect but he sure isn't the villain people make him out to be.
The pope

Saint Augustine, FL

#26 Oct 4, 2012
You need to go get in Obamas pocket, my god, if you stopped you would be straight up his ass. Romingissonic or whatever.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bowling Green Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Illegal immigrants 16 min Archaeologist 10
Claires ear piercings 55 min Anonymous Attorney 4
Thoughts 1 hr Random 1
Chris Snyder 1 hr Judy 6
Vicky Brown 1 hr Bgpd 4
Steamers - Overated, Overpriced, and Overhyped.... 1 hr Teacher 42
Cheap "Securus" Correctional Billing Service p... (Apr '11) 2 hr Melissa ann 100
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bowling Green Mortgages