jailers that cheat?
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
jailbird

Bowling Green, KY

#1 Feb 7, 2013
Anyone know Russell that works for the jail? Heard he was getting married and he is screwing a fellow employee on the side.Sucks to see somone decieving somone right before they get married.
Friend in deed

Duluth, GA

#2 Feb 7, 2013
That's a complete lie; I work with Russ on a daily basis and I know for a fact he loves his fiancÚ. Russ gets to work and talks with his co workers and when he leaves work he goes straight home to pick up his future kids and takes and pays for their extra activities. Russ will take the kids to their father whom for his own reasons cannot come to get them. This is a crock that you started this vicious rumor that can hurt lives. Get the facts before you post this crap.
jailbird

Bowling Green, KY

#3 Feb 7, 2013
BullsHI"!,He meet his future wife at work and she was married and he was to,they had a afair for awhile before they both got divorved,so they are both cheaters! haha "Once a cheater always a cheater!" lol
And yes, he has cheated since his new engagment too.
Anonymous

Campbellsville, KY

#4 Feb 7, 2013
Probley with" friend indeed"!!!
Wondering

Bowling Green, KY

#5 Feb 8, 2013
Does Kevin Harrod still work at the jail?
ruswho

Bowling Green, KY

#6 Feb 8, 2013
HAHA,LOL,this is too funny!! I gust saw this topic and I have to reply to it. So you dont think russ is cheating on Twana? HAHAHA! I am very good freinds with the girl that he hooks up with about once a week,she tells me everything! I could tell some juicy details but not on here. LOL
I do kinda feel sorry for his future wife though.:(
Really

Duluth, GA

#7 Feb 8, 2013
You got to be a sorry pos to be a jailer. They are nothing but bitches with a little badge.
Checkin In

Madisonville, KY

#8 Feb 8, 2013
ruswho wrote:
HAHA,LOL,this is too funny!! I gust saw this topic and I have to reply to it. So you dont think russ is cheating on Twana? HAHAHA! I am very good freinds with the girl that he hooks up with about once a week,she tells me everything! I could tell some juicy details but not on here. LOL
I do kinda feel sorry for his future wife though.:(
Some friend you have. Better watch your man, he may be next.
hello

Alliance, OH

#9 Feb 8, 2013
Yes Kevin still works there.
ruswho

Bowling Green, KY

#10 Feb 8, 2013
Checkin In wrote:
<quoted text>
Some friend you have. Better watch your man, he may be next.
LOL! I dont have a man right now, Im single aND LOVE IT
Wondering

Bowling Green, KY

#11 Feb 8, 2013
hello wrote:
Yes Kevin still works there.
Is he still a complete idiot with a bad attitude?
wowjustwow

Bowling Green, KY

#12 Feb 8, 2013
Funny thing is, he isn't cheating on twana, i would say her ex husband is the one posting alot of this im sure, they are really good together and it sounds like your friend just wanted him, didnt get him and is now trying to cause trouble. I know a few out there that are cheaters but Russ isn't one.
Hmmm

Irvington, KY

#13 Feb 8, 2013
Sounds like someone is jealous...... Just sayin!
x husband

Duluth, GA

#14 Feb 8, 2013
I could care less what they do. I didn't post anything.
Knows the truth

Alliance, OH

#15 Feb 8, 2013
So funny Russell parsons usually waits till he is married before he cheats... Guess since Twana was the one he cheated with on his second wife with he figured he would get a head start... He is such a bald headed little bitch
iknow

Bowling Green, KY

#16 Feb 11, 2013
This shit is funny, They are both stupid anyway it seems,they both cheated to begin with. I have a couple of close freinds that work around him and they say that he will drop his pants in a second if a female shows any intrest in him. They said they are sure he has a little side action as we speak also.
Life in the trailer park! LOL!
I dont know who her x is,but he has to be better off with whatever hes doing now.
urhad

Bowling Green, KY

#17 Feb 12, 2013
I knew he would get called out!! He is a dick
pusschaser

Bowling Green, KY

#19 Feb 15, 2013
always hated that dude! such a dickhead,he fucs around with anything that will have him.I know for a fact that he has a hookup that doent work with him also. plus the 1 that works there.they are both kinda ugly,but i guess they are easy! I feel for his future wife,i use to work with her and she is wayyy toooo nieive and dumb to relize anything. she just cant be without a man.
woops

Bowling Green, KY

#20 Feb 21, 2013
I know that dude!! DIckhaead for sure
Hot stuff

Duluth, GA

#21 Feb 21, 2013
U guys are stupid for sure. But he is one hot guy! Yum yum

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bowling Green Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rick Pitino come to WKU 2 hr Pimp 22
Mr. & Mrs.Houchens 2 hr DTF 1
Where to move mobile home? 2 hr true 4
I will have you 2 hr okay 6
Tax refund 3 hr true 3
to the girl in the white explorer 7 hr not me amen 34
Potter Gray Teachers (Apr '14) 7 hr WKU Tardation 17
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bowling Green Mortgages