Bumper

Bay City, MI

#1 Jun 13, 2018
When you are in hell, and somebody pi$$ies you off, were are you supposed to tell them to go?
Sister Marie

United States

#2 Jun 13, 2018
Bumper wrote:
When you are in hell, and somebody pi$$ies you off, were are you supposed to tell them to go?
What type of lifestyle do you have?
Bumper

Bay City, MI

#3 Jun 13, 2018
Sister Marie wrote:
<quoted text>
What type of lifestyle do you have?
I don't know, it changes every morning I wake up.
You show me yours, I'll show you mine?
Sister Frances

United States

#4 Jun 13, 2018
Bumper wrote:
<quoted text>I don't know, it changes every morning I wake up.
You show me yours, I'll show you mine?
Are you lonely and depressed dear?
Bumper

Bay City, MI

#5 Jun 13, 2018
Sister Frances wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you lonely and depressed dear?
No and No. Just drinking beer, thinking about going to play a round of golf.
Is this now a dating web site? Cool, never been on one.
Sister Mary Margaret

Hot Springs Village, AR

#6 Jun 13, 2018
Bumper wrote:
<quoted text>No and No. Just drinking beer, thinking about going to play a round of golf.
Is this now a dating web site? Cool, never been on one.
Don't lie. You need God in your life. Come pray with us.
Bumper

Bay City, MI

#7 Jun 13, 2018
Sister Mary Margaret wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't lie. You need God in your life. Come pray with us.
who is "us"?
Sister Mary Margaret

United States

#8 Jun 14, 2018
Bumper wrote:
<quoted text>who is "us"?
The church members dear.
Bumper

Bay City, MI

#9 Jun 14, 2018
Sister Mary Margaret wrote:
<quoted text>
The church members dear.
Catholic?

Since: Oct 16

Location hidden

#10 Jun 14, 2018
Sister Mary Margaret wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't lie. You need God in your life. Come pray with us.
jesus f'ing christ.
"pray pray pray" ... like it really helps anyone. Your CHOICES makes change, not praying to some THING you can't even see. Go talk to all the people who "pray" and still starve, survive torture, are homeless with people abusing them, the child hiding in the closet waiting for the parents to stop bloodying each other. See what they say.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bowling Green Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Da Da 16 min what 2
U r a liar 23 min Confused 3
Richest families in BG 2 hr Yogi 108
Best tile person in Bowling Green (Apr '13) 2 hr Zzzz 17
Brooke Henson 2 hr SunshineRose18 1
Rox 3 hr U no me 2
marcus cofer is going to prison 4 hr Officer 7
Marcus Cofer 23 hr Been looking 23

Bowling Green Jobs

Personal Finance

Bowling Green Mortgages