A.C.E. (Appetite Control & Energy) Di...
Melissa

De Pere, WI

#108 Oct 5, 2012
Is there any where in Green Bay wisconsin that sells it..Would like to try a couple samples first..
amber

Monticello, IN

#109 Oct 5, 2012
Can teens take this
Jennifer

Portage, MI

#110 Oct 5, 2012
Melissa wrote:
Is there any where in Green Bay wisconsin that sells it..Would like to try a couple samples first..
I can ship them to you, I can send you samples, you can send your address to my email at [email protected] If you like them I can mail them to you or you can sign up for saba to send them to you automatically each month on my website at JenniferHansel.lovemyace.com
Melissa

De Pere, WI

#111 Oct 5, 2012
Jennifer~I sent you an email with my address.Thank you so much,Melissa.Please let me know when you send them out so i watch for them.Kinda excited to try them nothing else seems to be working..
Jennifer

Portage, MI

#112 Oct 6, 2012
Melissa wrote:
Jennifer~I sent you an email with my address.Thank you so much,Melissa.Please let me know when you send them out so i watch for them.Kinda excited to try them nothing else seems to be working..
I got it, I will send them out Monday. I think you will love them.
Melissa

De Pere, WI

#113 Oct 6, 2012
Jennifer wrote:
<quoted text>
I got it, I will send them out Monday. I think you will love them.
Thank you much appreciated!!
Terry

Greeneville, TN

#115 Nov 1, 2012
How do I get the samples. I want to make sure I can take them before I buy some.
Chillout wrote:
I have been taking it since August and have lost 40 lbs total. It has been my saving grace to several years of other diets (nutri system, calorie counting, weight watchers). I literally take one pill a day and let it do the work. The difference, I eat an appropriate amount of food a day now, compared to eating upward 3000 calories before! For all the people stating it's a scam. Well those people will always exist. I would be AMAZED to find one drug that worked 100% as designed for all users. "Alert" person, be careful not to quote drug side effects outside of context, unless you know how they were using that drug and they didnt die from taking ACE, they died from a diet pill called "oxy elite pro" which if you know anyone who has taken it...bad bad bad. Oh and cheap shot at a former addict, hope you're proud. Ironically, ACE gives me the cleanest feeling of energy I have ever used as supplement. I can't even drink coffee or cokes because they makes me to jittery. I don't know why I'm not a spokes person for ACE because I certainly know its got amazing capabilities for me and MANY other. But as with anything, to each his own! As for the original person who started this forum, they have sample packs of 2 that you can try, this way you don't have to commit to something without being sure if it's right for you! I tell all my friends that it doesn't hurt to try, and if they like it Awesome, I'm so happy when someone else finds what works for them! If not, it happens. And that's the best logic I have.

Since: Aug 12

Bowling Green, KY

#116 Nov 1, 2012
You are all idiots. No other way to put it. How goddamn lazy do you have to be to rely on a pill for weight control. Get off your fat ass and take a walk around the block. Skip the Wendy's drive thru a few nights a week, cut a few pre-bedtime beers out of your diet. Lots of easy changes you can make. You people are so eager to take pills that have yet to receive FDA recognition or approval, and I pretty much fucking guarantee that 99% of the posters here couldn't even begin to explain the chemistry behind the active ingredients to these pills. Get your shit together and get off your collective fat ass Bowling Green.
awesom

Columbia, KY

#119 Nov 24, 2012
ithe first week takibg ACE I lost 8 piunds and had energy. It doesnt make you jittery like the zija pill does. I recommend it. For energy and weight loss use. Most deffinantly. But some women have said it doesnt work on them. But thay were well over weight and may have to take more for it to kick in with them. I hesitated to get it bc of the zija, j figured it would be like that but boy was i wrong!!!!!! I hope you like it.
blueeyes

Copperas Cove, TX

#120 Nov 27, 2012
anti-MLM wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee, that's almost a pound a day! And let me guess, you didn't even have to diet or exercise! Sure, I'm gullible enough to believe you!
I have been taking ACE for a week and have lost 2 lbs . I love it. It curbs my appitite and gives me more energy. I do ride my bicycle and exercies everyday. It curbs your appitite so I eat health and you dont have to diet. just eat better.
blueeyes

Copperas Cove, TX

#121 Nov 27, 2012
Uptonogoodinbg wrote:
You are all idiots. No other way to put it. How goddamn lazy do you have to be to rely on a pill for weight control. Get off your fat ass and take a walk around the block. Skip the Wendy's drive thru a few nights a week, cut a few pre-bedtime beers out of your diet. Lots of easy changes you can make. You people are so eager to take pills that have yet to receive FDA recognition or approval, and I pretty much fucking guarantee that 99% of the posters here couldn't even begin to explain the chemistry behind the active ingredients to these pills. Get your shit together and get off your collective fat ass Bowling Green.
I DO GET OFF MY ASS. EVERYDAY . i RIDE A BICYCLE 5 MILES EVERYDAY.
ABC

Leitchfield, KY

#122 Nov 27, 2012
?
Carole

Philadelphia, PA

#124 Dec 12, 2012
alert wrote:
ACE weight loss products contain 1,3-dimetheylpentylamine, also known as DMAA. DMAA is banned by the NCAA, Major League Baseball, the World Anti-Doping Agency, the Armed Forces, and Canada and New Zealand. Two soldiers DIED recently after using DMAA.
No wonder a meth addict likes it...
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/02/03/business/ar...
The link u sent was very interesting,but has nothing to do with this topic. We are talking about ACE, the article u linked for our education is about Jack3d & Oxy Elite.
Carole

Philadelphia, PA

#125 Dec 12, 2012
The link u sent was very interesting, but has nothing to do with this topic. We are talking about ACE, the article u linked for our education is about Jack3d & Oxy Elite.
Nice

Canton, OH

#126 Dec 12, 2012
Need a change wrote:
Does anyone know about this pill? Any personal experiences using it? I saw it at the tanning bed and was tempted to try it...Please let me know if you know anything about this pill! Thanks!
It works great
texasgal

United States

#127 Dec 19, 2012
Jennifer wrote:
<quoted text>
I can ship them to you, I can send you samples, you can send your address to my email at [email protected] If you like them I can mail them to you or you can sign up for saba to send them to you automatically each month on my website at JenniferHansel.lovemyace.com
Jennifer, do you ship to Texas? Or know someone who does? I would like to try a sample before purchasing the $60 bottle. How many days does a sample include? Thanks in advance.:)
Ace is Dangerous

Claremore, OK

#129 Jan 11, 2013
Shannon wrote:
I took ACE and the next day was in the emergency room for what felt like a heart attack! They never found anything but I never took that crap again. Scary!
Same thing happened to me. Ambulance to ER to over night stay. They don't test you for DMAA in the hospital. But it restricts your vessels and causes rapid heart rate high blood pressure tightness in chest etc. Please turn a report into the fda so it will be banned. I have, so please do to help before it harms others or even death.
Andrea111

Kissimmee, FL

#130 Jan 14, 2013
I was sent 6 free samples and they really do curb your appetite and increase energy. I've tried other diet pills. This one by far is the best I've tried. I was on here trying to get info about ingredients because I don't want to take anything that is dangerous. But it really works!!! Wish I could get some honest feedback. I'm gonna research DMAA
Idk about this

Omaha, NE

#131 Feb 1, 2013
I have never worked out before and I was given these pills to take. Right now I feel like complete crap and my head is pounding. I'm not sure if its the pills makin me feel this way or if I'm just that out of shape.
loving

Canton, OH

#132 Feb 1, 2013
anyone in bowling green sells this?? I need some but only place know if Glasgow or that area

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bowling Green Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
blacks destroying AMERICA !!! 1 hr brutha man 14
Tattle Tails (Sep '08) 2 hr Obviously 106
Terry Gill busted again cookin meth (Jun '12) 3 hr Harvey 31
Crown and coke 4 hr MyFlavor 3
Todd Holloway cook a good BERGER (Apr '17) 4 hr pappy 12
Keith Downey 6 hr Buddy 4
Kristin miller IN BED? 6 hr Hmmmmm 27

Bowling Green Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance