A.C.E. (Appetite Control & Energy) Diet Pills???

Posted in the Bowling Green Forum

Comments (Page 5)

Showing posts 81 - 100 of235
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
wondering

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2012

Not from Bg. Can someone give me directions to the Express Tans location? What road? What are they beside? And how many come in the sample pack?
step

Augusta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2012

It works!!! I have three kids 36 single parent and had no energy and have been over 200 lbs for at least 6yrs. In a week time with taking the pill and also going to the gym I lost 7lbs in one week. I feel great!!!Oh and did I say look great too. My goal is just to get to 190.
wondering

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2012

Would love to try it. I dont know where the express tans are located.
April

Dover, DE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2012

ohhhh wrote:
ive tried ace...i like it but i use it for energy...not weight loss...what tanning bed did you see it at. i get mine thru a sales rep and they are about 45 mins away. it would be more convienent to get them here...did you get the price on them?
You can get them on EBay way cheaper than a consultant
April

Dover, DE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2012

wondering wrote:
If you have any information on where I can purchase these I would be greatful. Thanks for any and all help.
Ebay
Chet

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2012

Judged:

ACE is a waste of money and is just a scam. My girlfriend was about 250 pounds overweight and started taking it and it didn't do anything to make her lose weight. It made her grow a lot of hair on her back that looked like a sweatervest. Not only did I have a fat girlfriend she had a wooly back thanks to ACE!
HAHA

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2012

Judged:

Chet wrote:
ACE is a waste of money and is just a scam. My girlfriend was about 250 pounds overweight and started taking it and it didn't do anything to make her lose weight. It made her grow a lot of hair on her back that looked like a sweatervest. Not only did I have a fat girlfriend she had a wooly back thanks to ACE!
That is too funny but sorry about your luck with that big mama.
Runner61

Lima, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2012

I "was" considering this product, but I am concerned about possible side effects. I am 51 & 30 lbs overwt. I have high BP that is controlled with medication. And I get the occasional heart palp with too much caffeine. I am an "inconsistent" runner. Meaning, I am lazy or unmotivated to get my butt out there to run more than once or twice a wk. I generally eat well since my husband is diabetic, but I crave junk between meals. I have a sedentary job & find when I am bored, I look for something sweet to eat.:-( No self control. When I do get out to run, I am running 2 - 3 miles & not on a flat track, we have hills & my heart feels like it is going to pound out of my chest. so my concern is my heart while taking this "supplement". Are there any runners out there using this product with negative side effects? I know that eating right & exercise is all I need....been there done that, but I feel like I need something to help control my cravings.(or a different job!!)
kay

Summersville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2012

I started taking it 5 days ago I have felt energetic and it also controls my appetite the 4th day I didt take one I wanted to eat whatever was insight with these pills I have a lot of control on what I eat I never had that I was able to quit caffeine with no headaches so far these r the only thing that would help me I think there very good pills and I will keep taking them
jokes on me

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2012

They are a joke. I have been taking them for 8 days. No more energy than I already have. And have not lost even a pound. Worse 60 bucks I have ever spent! it.
Hungry

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

I have been on ACE for 22 days, in the first week I lost 7 lbs, and now nothing??? In the first week I had to force myself to eat, I was never hungry. Now I barely feel the energy, and I am just as hungry as I was without ace...anyone else experiance this? I heard to take a day off to jumpstart your metabolism, I tried that? Im about to give up on this...
sue

Beaverton, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2012

I took ACE for a time and lost weight but that is not the only thing I lost. I lost a lot of my hair and had headaches every day. I am no longer taking it and am in the process of having blood work done to find out what has happened. Can't say for sure if it was the diet pills or not but since I've stopped, the headaches are gone and my hair is no longer falling out. I lost almost all of my hair on the crown but now is growing back in. I will repost once my blood work gets back.
Ana - ACE consultant

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2012

ace wrote:
What is this ace stuff
ACE - Appetite Control and Engergy. It curbs your appetite while giving you engergy. My friend has lost 12lbs in just 4 weeks and my husband has lost 9lbs. It's amazing results.
Check out my facebook page ACE with Ana.
excited

Hodgenville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2012

I'm gonna try loose 100 pounds on it
Nutrition Lady

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2012

Please listen. If you are concerned or want an expert opinion I would contact a local REGISTERED DIETITIAN and make an appointment with them to discuss safety, your other conditions and mess, etc. I see too many people saying they showed it to the dr and he said sure. you would be surprised what most doctors do not know about nutrition related conditions, weight loss, supplements etc. Dietitians are the experts on this stuff. There are so many diet supplements so email them ahead of time so they can look into it and give you the real truth. I would not trust a doctor with dietary supplement advice. (nothing against doctors, but this is why dietitians are around and I don't think they are utilized enough). Some RDs are completely anti-diet pills but a good one will give you all the information you need and help you make the right decision for you.
Nutrition Lady

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2012

Conditions and Medications* not mess, sorry
Wilson

Boise, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2012

As a physician, I highly, HIGHLY, recommend rethinking the use of this product. This ''not so much'' dietary supplement can not even get approved by the FDA. The products in this ''supplement'' can cause cardiac arrest, long-term cardiothoraxic problems, liver cirrhosis. Also, a lot of the ingredients can interfere with other medications. I would speak with your doctor if you are thinking about trying this. There are several FDA approved alternatives to this. An OTC option is called Hoodia. Hoodia is an appetite control aid as well, but is approved. It will be the same thing ACE claims to do but minus the serious health risk.
Wilson

Boise, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2012

steph wrote:
<quoted text>
i am on thyroid medication,diatetic medication and anti depressants can i take these
NO!! You can NOT take this on those medications. It puts you at SEVER risk of renal failure.
Tara

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2012

faye1001 wrote:
<quoted text>
ACE is an all Natural Appetite & Enery capsule that you take once a day. I am an Independent Associate & I can mail you your order & it will get there in just 2 to 3 days. On 30 or 60 pack I do not charge for shipping. We also get to BG every couple weeks. Hit me up on fb. as FayeKaufman1 Thank You.
Interested in this product. Still breastfeeding my daughter 15mth old. Side effects? Tara Craig Nielsen. Ofallon Mo. on Facebook.
Jennifer

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2012

I sell this product, you can email me if intersted at jen29lynn@gmail.com I can send out samples. Ace has a money back guarantee, if you are not satisfied you can send the remainder o the pills back for a full refund. I have lost 15 pounds and hubby has lost 20. No issues what so ever.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 81 - 100 of235
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

155 Users are viewing the Bowling Green Forum right now

Search the Bowling Green Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Get the Bowling Green Topix News on Facebook! 1 min Topix 1
Song Title Game (Feb '12) 23 min janet jackson 1,658
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 27 min DemocRATS 144,628
Hate 30 min So sorry 31
All About You Urgent Clinic 41 min KAT 43
Tattle Tails (Sep '08) 1 hr ppl 86
need you 1 hr please 4
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 1 hr IND 26,163
•••
•••
•••
•••

Bowling Green Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000