A.C.E. (Appetite Control & Energy) Di...
Bstzlein

United States

#67 Jun 24, 2012
My sis-in-law lost over 50 pounds on ACE, she swears by it. She does exercise with it and eats right too. I would say we have a lawyer on the board, the way this person is arguing and throwing the lawsuit bit out there. It is almost like one of those commercials. "If you or someone you know has taken Darvocet", who the hell hasn't?
steph

Noranda, Australia

#68 Jun 26, 2012
faye1001 wrote:
<quoted text>
People that are posting negative comments about ACE are competitors selling weight loss products that want to steer everyone away from ACE. ACE is made from ALL NATURAL INGREDIENTS! Even the caffine is from a natural high grade of chocolate that equals about as much in one capsule as a cup of coffee.

i am on thyroid medication,diatetic medication and anti depressants can i take these
Sara

Liberty, TX

#69 Jun 28, 2012
I am no distributor of ACE but i did start taking ot last Thursday and I have Lost 4bs in a week..it obviously DOES work! I have also been eating a low calorie diet while taking it also.
LMAO

Murfreesboro, TN

#70 Jun 28, 2012
Sara wrote:
I am no distributor of ACE but i did start taking ot last Thursday and I have Lost 4bs in a week..it obviously DOES work! I have also been eating a low calorie diet while taking it also.
Did it ever occur to you that the low-calorie diet MIGHT be the reason you lost weight?
LoveACE

United States

#71 Jun 30, 2012
LMAO wrote:
<quoted text>
Did it ever occur to you that the low-calorie diet MIGHT be the reason you lost weight?
Yes. Low calorie diet is more than likely the cause of any weight loss. I take ACE and it helps me stay under 1500 calories a day. I don't sell ACE, and I don't care who takes it or not. But why bust someone's chops when they are happy about losing weight? There seem to be a lot of critics or skeptics on here about ACE. I have lost 10 lbs in a month and it gives me energy and helps control my cravings. It doesn't make me feel jittery at all. But it doesn't agree with everyone. Just like a lot of other diet pills or medications, it works different on different people. So please just be encouraging and happy for the people who have found weight loss success with it.:)
TryingThisACEstu ff

Las Vegas, NV

#73 Jul 1, 2012
So I have been doing a lot of reading on the product and DMAA statements and everything, including, but not limited to this message posting about the whole subject. I am VERY overweight (400+ lbs) and I have tried many, many different things including limiting my caloric intake, exercise, low (or no) carb, no dairy, TOPS, Weight Watchers, Personal Trainer, etc. I am an ex METH user, and while using drugs I was never really skinny (lowest weight 178 or size 12) so I have no intention of ever being skinny. I just need to get healthier. I have a hard time doing the limited calories/fat type diets. After eating as much as I have to become this weight, changing suddenly is too hard for me and when I see little to no results I lose the desire to continue to try.

So anyway, my roommate started taking ACE just over a month ago and has reached her first goal, to be under 300 lbs, which she has been trying to reach for over 2 years of watching what she eats and some exercising. After hearing this, I have decided to give it a try.

I started yesterday, and I have had some stomach (bathroom) issues, and a little increased heart rate, but also drank coffee this morning. With that said, I was at a birthday party yesterday with tons of food and generally I would find myself "grazing" at an event of this nature. I had no interest in the food, although old habits did take over and I would nibble here and there.

So far I am liking this stuff and I will keep posting any updates I can to provide any insight.
cece

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#74 Jul 1, 2012
Karen wrote:
So I have not tried ACE and am also not against it. I have a serious, logical question. All of you say that you exercise and eat better while taking it and are less hungry, well why can't you do those things without a pill? Don't you think you would get the same results? I mean in theory I don't think the pill is doing anything in the way of weight loss. That's coming from you eating less and better and getting up and moving. It is also a proven fact that the more you move the more energy you have and the better you will feel. Again I'm not bashing because I have actually been considering taking it but I would like to know what happens to people who change NOTHING in their life while taking it. Eat crappy, don't exercise, etc.
I am new at taking ACE, no I am not a seller. I found out about this product through my cousin. A little back ground of me.. I am a stay at home mom of three.. between house work, taking the two kids to school, and staying home with our third ( who would run me to the ground) I had no time nor energy to work out. I have never been a big eater. But I always found my self very tired. Some days I wouldn't even be able to stay awake. I have been taking ACE for almost a week. I am so full of energy that I rarely sit down :) I always have to be doing something! I even have the energy to go to the gym everyday with my husband! I do not know yet how much weight I have lost because I want to take it for a full week before I weight myself. As for my cousin who has taken ACE for about a month has not changed her workout habit (which is walking .5 a mile once a week) has lost 20 lbs. Just by taking the pill. I hope this helps with your questions :)
cece

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#75 Jul 1, 2012
TryingThisACEstuff wrote:
So I have been doing a lot of reading on the product and DMAA statements and everything, including, but not limited to this message posting about the whole subject. I am VERY overweight (400+ lbs) and I have tried many, many different things including limiting my caloric intake, exercise, low (or no) carb, no dairy, TOPS, Weight Watchers, Personal Trainer, etc. I am an ex METH user, and while using drugs I was never really skinny (lowest weight 178 or size 12) so I have no intention of ever being skinny. I just need to get healthier. I have a hard time doing the limited calories/fat type diets. After eating as much as I have to become this weight, changing suddenly is too hard for me and when I see little to no results I lose the desire to continue to try.
So anyway, my roommate started taking ACE just over a month ago and has reached her first goal, to be under 300 lbs, which she has been trying to reach for over 2 years of watching what she eats and some exercising. After hearing this, I have decided to give it a try.
I started yesterday, and I have had some stomach (bathroom) issues, and a little increased heart rate, but also drank coffee this morning. With that said, I was at a birthday party yesterday with tons of food and generally I would find myself "grazing" at an event of this nature. I had no interest in the food, although old habits did take over and I would nibble here and there.
So far I am liking this stuff and I will keep posting any updates I can to provide any insight.
Good for you! I am not over weight, but I am not happy with my weight. I have been trying for years to lose not only my baby weight from my last child but also my baby skin from my children being C-sections. I have no motivation to keep to any kind of diet due to lack of results. I have been taking ACE for almost a week. And as stated in previous post I am waiting for my first week to be over before I weight myself to see what i have lost! I read your post and just wanted to say good for you :)
Betty

Atlanta, GA

#76 Jul 11, 2012
I agree! Can't you tell when someone is not telling the truth. They said it is bad news, don't get it, but they offer to sell their unuse portion. Wow must not be that bad. Can't wait to use it.
Betty

Atlanta, GA

#77 Jul 11, 2012
LMAO wrote:
<quoted text>
Did it every occur to you that because their taking ACE to control their appetite so they can eat a low-calorie diet and lose weight, instead of an out of control appetite like I have now and eat everything in sight. I just ordered some. Don't knock no one else's success, and just like everything else out there. What's works for me, might not work for you. Find out what works for you. TADA!!! I love to do aerobics and hate walking. My friend hates aerobics and love walking. Again TADA!
Friend of dieter

Brandenburg, KY

#78 Jul 16, 2012
It also makes random drug tests fail with a suspicion of using METH! People have lost their jobs over this crap ACE diet PILLS...go figure.
faye1001

Nashville, TN

#79 Jul 16, 2012
Friend of dieter wrote:
It also makes random drug tests fail with a suspicion of using METH! People have lost their jobs over this crap ACE diet PILLS...go figure.
My daughter takes ACE & she didn't think for a min about it affecting the drug test. And it didn't! Go Figure!
sure

Murfreesboro, TN

#80 Jul 17, 2012
faye1001 wrote:
<quoted text>
My daughter takes ACE & she didn't think for a min about it affecting the drug test. And it didn't! Go Figure!
ACE contains DMAA, which is banned by the NCAA and several other sports agencies. It will show up as an illegal amphetamine in a drug test.
quest2

United States

#81 Jul 19, 2012
ukcatlover wrote:
Are any of you on here selling this product that's from or around Bowling Green?
I live near bowling green and my sister was telling me how she lost 15 lbs n two week she loved it!! I started takin it about a week ago n have already lost 5lbs!! I have had no problems while taking ACE. I have way more energy and love it so far.
needy

Elizabethtown, KY

#82 Jul 19, 2012
Where
wondering
#83 Jul 21, 2012
If you have any information on where I can purchase these I would be greatful. Thanks for any and all help.
T- Lane

Kinmundy, IL

#84 Jul 21, 2012
How does a person get the sample to try before commiting?
Chillout wrote:
I have been taking it since August and have lost 40 lbs total. It has been my saving grace to several years of other diets (nutri system, calorie counting, weight watchers). I literally take one pill a day and let it do the work. The difference, I eat an appropriate amount of food a day now, compared to eating upward 3000 calories before! For all the people stating it's a scam. Well those people will always exist. I would be AMAZED to find one drug that worked 100% as designed for all users. "Alert" person, be careful not to quote drug side effects outside of context, unless you know how they were using that drug and they didnt die from taking ACE, they died from a diet pill called "oxy elite pro" which if you know anyone who has taken it...bad bad bad. Oh and cheap shot at a former addict, hope you're proud. Ironically, ACE gives me the cleanest feeling of energy I have ever used as supplement. I can't even drink coffee or cokes because they makes me to jittery. I don't know why I'm not a spokes person for ACE because I certainly know its got amazing capabilities for me and MANY other. But as with anything, to each his own! As for the original person who started this forum, they have sample packs of 2 that you can try, this way you don't have to commit to something without being sure if it's right for you! I tell all my friends that it doesn't hurt to try, and if they like it Awesome, I'm so happy when someone else finds what works for them! If not, it happens. And that's the best logic I have.
weird

Corydon, IN

#85 Jul 22, 2012
They make me feel like a zombie. Anyone else?
curious

United States

#86 Jul 22, 2012
Does this stuff really work?
Hahaha

Bowling Green, KY

#87 Jul 22, 2012
I take ACE. I really like it! I'm big on snacks, when I take ACE, I can go the whole day with nothing to eat and not even think about it! My main thing is how bad my stomach hurts when it thinks it's hungry, with ace there's NO hunger pains at all. I'll recommend it to anybody. And you can purchase it at any Express Tan location, it's $3 for a sample and $60 for the bottle :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bowling Green Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Samantha you won't find a good attorney on topix. 17 min FWM 11
Kevin Wallace is better than Brohm Petrino or H... 42 min Crisp 10
"wku football," needs les miles! 1 hr Crazy 25
Country Oven (Sep '15) 2 hr Truce 25
dwight burton attorney or clown? 3 hr lol 10
Jason estlack and Dakota ferrill 5 hr punction police 15
Today's Trash (see above and below) 5 hr Jerry Springer 1
Kevin Roberts 12 hr GetReal 41

Bowling Green Jobs

More from around the web