faye1001

Evansville, IN

#26 Feb 25, 2012
ace wrote:
What is this ace stuff
ACE is an all Natural Appetite & Enery capsule that you take once a day. I am an Independent Associate & I can mail you your order & it will get there in just 2 to 3 days. On 30 or 60 pack I do not charge for shipping. We also get to BG every couple weeks. Hit me up on fb. as FayeKaufman1 Thank You.
alert

Paducah, KY

#27 Feb 25, 2012
ACE weight loss products contain 1,3-dimetheylpentylamine (active from geranium), also known as DMAA. It's right there on the label.

This ingredient is dangerous. Do a Google search for "DMAA lawsuits." There are numerous class action suits and more added every day. I haven't seen ACE specifically sued YET, but Zija is being sued, and it has the exact same ingredient as ACE.

"DMAA is a controversial ingredient in several dietary supplements that touts the miraculous ability to increase workout energy and efficiency. However, the use of products containing DMAA has recently become synonymous with catastrophic side effects.

Individuals who implement a DMAA regimen may significantly increase their risk of developing severe, life-threatening complications including seizures, heart injury, kidney and liver failure, and death.

Due to the severe nature of these complications, patients may be entitled to file their own DMAA lawsuit."

http://www.thesenatorsfirm.com/dmaa
faye1001

Evansville, IN

#28 Feb 25, 2012
alert wrote:
ACE weight loss products contain 1,3-dimetheylpentylamine, also known as DMAA. DMAA is banned by the NCAA, Major League Baseball, the World Anti-Doping Agency, the Armed Forces, and Canada and New Zealand. Two soldiers DIED recently after using DMAA.
No wonder a meth addict likes it...
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/02/03/business/ar...
People that are posting negative comments about ACE are competitors selling weight loss products that want to steer everyone away from ACE. ACE is made from ALL NATURAL INGREDIENTS! Even the caffine is from a natural high grade of chocolate that equals about as much in one capsule as a cup of coffee.
alert

Paducah, KY

#29 Feb 25, 2012
faye1001 wrote:
<quoted text>
People that are posting negative comments about ACE are competitors selling weight loss products that want to steer everyone away from ACE. ACE is made from ALL NATURAL INGREDIENTS! Even the caffine is from a natural high grade of chocolate that equals about as much in one capsule as a cup of coffee.
I'm sorry, I have a REAL job and I don't sell anything. Are you saying ACE weight loss products DO NOT contain 1,3-dimethylpentylamine, even though it is on the label? Think carefully before you answer that...

http://www.webmd.com/vitamins-supplements/ing...
faye1001

Evansville, IN

#30 Feb 26, 2012
SCAM wrote:
People who put this garbage up are just trying to get you to check there sight out because they are trying to sell you some junk. We have proven results from ACE. We have thousands, if not millions of people who have had great results with ACE & will never trust anything but ace. It has been lab tested in a US lab & if there were anything harmful or dangerous it would be pulled from the market! We also have a Health & Fitness Expert that is viewed as America's Most trusted Health & Fitness Expert! You can find out who he is by visiting my fb page. www.facebook.com/FayesACE
faye1001

Evansville, IN

#31 Feb 26, 2012
alert wrote:
ACE weight loss products contain 1,3-dimetheylpentylamine, also known as DMAA. DMAA is banned by the NCAA, Major League Baseball, the World Anti-Doping Agency, the Armed Forces, and Canada and New Zealand. Two soldiers DIED recently after using DMAA.
No wonder a meth addict likes it...
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/02/03/business/ar...
Sometimes we just need to know the WHOLE story in the lives of people that have DMAA in their body. What other chemicals might they have had in their body or medical conditions they may have had!
faye1001

Evansville, IN

#32 Feb 26, 2012
alert wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry, I have a REAL job and I don't sell anything. Are you saying ACE weight loss products DO NOT contain 1,3-dimethylpentylamine, even though it is on the label? Think carefully before you answer that...
http://www.webmd.com/vitamins-supplements/ing...
Then why don't you proudly state your name & occupation!!!!! I won't give you any more traffic to promote what you are selling so I will not respond to any more of your comments!

But I will proudly state my name Faye Kaufman & I proudly am a distributor for one of the fastest growing companies of All Natural Health Products in the industry! SabaForLife! And ACE is one of their products as you well know!
love it

Columbia, KY

#33 Feb 26, 2012
i've been taking ace now for a whole week and lost 5 pounds in one week WHICH is AWESOME! i have not had any side effects besides i took it to late in the after noon once and i couldn't sleep that night lol so now i make sure i take them pretty early! so far i am loving ACE and no i've never been a meth addict lol
ACE has DMAA

Paducah, KY

#34 Feb 26, 2012
It's so funny how all MLM "distributors" use the same tired excuses when they have no real facts to back up their claims. Anyone that doesn't like their product is just a "jealous seller." Well, guess what, Faye, you're the only one here trying to sell anything.

Your competitor Zija is already being sued for using DMAA in some products. General Nutrition Centers Inc.(GNC) and other retailers are being sued for selling products with DMAA.

"The safety concerns associated with DMAA have been well-documented, including concerns that DMAA is a dangerous and addictive substance that can cause headache, nausea and stroke," Abbey Spanier Rodd & Abrams said in a statement. "Experts have noted DMAA has a chemical structure similar to amphetamines and ephedrine, and can cause increases in heart rate and blood pressure and even death."

http://www.naturalproductsinsider.com/news/20...
monta

Pagosa Springs, CO

#35 Feb 29, 2012
For those of you that this product did not work for, go to my web at www.advocare.com/111112908 . It is all natural, it is not banned by the NCAA in fact the pros use it. Advocare is in every Nfl locker room and every sport out their someone is on advocare. Thier are a team of doctors behind this product, and it does work!!
faye1001

Evansville, IN

#36 Feb 29, 2012
love it wrote:
i've been taking ace now for a whole week and lost 5 pounds in one week WHICH is AWESOME! i have not had any side effects besides i took it to late in the after noon once and i couldn't sleep that night lol so now i make sure i take them pretty early! so far i am loving ACE and no i've never been a meth addict lol
So glad you are like thousands & thousands of others loving their ACE. Can't say I am suprised though. Finallyan all natural product that FLAT OUT WORKS!

www.facebook.com/FayesACE

Paducah, KY

#37 Mar 2, 2012
faye1001 wrote:
<quoted text>
So glad you are like thousands & thousands of others loving their ACE. Can't say I am suprised though. Finallyan all natural product that FLAT OUT WORKS!
www.facebook.com/FayesACE
ACE is NOT all-natural! DMAA is synthetic. This is the reason companies are being sued right now - claiming that products are all-natural when they're not.
anti-MLM

Paducah, KY

#38 Mar 2, 2012
monta wrote:
For those of you that this product did not work for, go to my web at www.advocare.com/111112908 . It is all natural, it is not banned by the NCAA in fact the pros use it. Advocare is in every Nfl locker room and every sport out their someone is on advocare. Thier are a team of doctors behind this product, and it does work!!
If it was any good, it wouldn't be sold by multi-level marketing. Just another scam product with no proof it works...
love it

Elizabethtown, KY

#39 Mar 3, 2012
this sunday will be 2 weeks i've been on ace and i have lost 12 pound! i don't sell it but will say IT WORKS
anti-MLM

Paducah, KY

#40 Mar 4, 2012
love it wrote:
this sunday will be 2 weeks i've been on ace and i have lost 12 pound! i don't sell it but will say IT WORKS
Gee, that's almost a pound a day! And let me guess, you didn't even have to diet or exercise! Sure, I'm gullible enough to believe you!
faye1001

Evansville, IN

#41 Mar 5, 2012
anti-MLM wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee, that's almost a pound a day! And let me guess, you didn't even have to diet or exercise! Sure, I'm gullible enough to believe you!
I know that ACE works too! How can people knock something if they haven't tried it? Saba is one of the few companies that make sample pscks for people to try! Most companies want you to buy big amounts,offer money guarantees & find looopholes as why not to reimburse the customer. Saba/ACE offers trial packs so you can see how well them work with out spending a big amount of money to see whether theyb work!
love it

United States

#42 Mar 5, 2012
Anti-MLM i never said that i didn't exercise! i do yoga 3 days a week, and the pills keep me from eating as much when i take them in the morning i only eat a snack in the after noon and dinner at night.
Blatty3

Whiteville, NC

#43 Mar 12, 2012
A friend of mine is pushing ACE on facebook, saying it works wonders, no side effects, etc. I had a few samples and they gave me horrible dry mouth and headache. I also have high BP and she said it would be safe to take, but then I found out the bottle says NOT to take them with high BP. Good old fashioned diet and exercise is ALL that will help you lose weight and be healthy long-term. There are NO magic pills, shakes, etc. Don't waste your money! Maybe they do work short-term (my friend lost 40lbs in 6 weeks, how healthy can that be???).
faye1001

Evansville, IN

#44 Mar 12, 2012
Blatty3 Maybe ACE did not work for you but that doesn't mean that it doesn't work for thousands & thousands of others. Maybe your friend took more than the recommended amount. One pill is what most people take a day. You still eat but just not as much! Most people will learn while taking ACE that they need to make better eating choices.All I know that I have taken blood pressure meds for 3 yrs. now & taking ACE did not affect my B/P at all. Of course old fashion diet & excerise are the best steps to weight loss, but it is hard for someone that is 80-100+ lbs overweight to have the energy to excerise. Ace provides energy from the small amt of natural caffine from a fine grade of choclate & from the vit. B. With the higher energy a person feels more like moving, walking or excerising. When people start losing they get more motivated & many add excerise & healthier eating patterns. You are right there is No or will there ever be a magic pill that will take the weight off & keep it off permanently. JUST LIKE IF A RECOVERING ACOHOLIC STARTS DINKING AGAIN HE WILL RETURN TO BEING A DRUNK!
Alert

Paducah, KY

#45 Mar 12, 2012
ACE weight loss products contain 1,3-dimetheylpentylamine (active from geranium), also known as DMAA. It's right there on the label.

This ingredient is dangerous. Do a Google search for "DMAA lawsuits." There are numerous class action suits and more added every day. I haven't seen ACE specifically sued YET, but Zija is being sued, and it has the exact same ingredient as ACE.

"DMAA is a controversial ingredient in several dietary supplements that touts the miraculous ability to increase workout energy and efficiency. However, the use of products containing DMAA has recently become synonymous with catastrophic side effects.

Individuals who implement a DMAA regimen may significantly increase their risk of developing severe, life-threatening complications including seizures, heart injury, kidney and liver failure, and death.

Due to the severe nature of these complications, patients may be entitled to file their own DMAA lawsuit."

http://www.thesenatorsfirm.com/dmaa

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bowling Green Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dope dealers 9 min Curious 1
Medina Sabic 11 min Lame 27
hatred on bosnians (Jun '12) 13 min You know it 221
Does Champ Flush Out Detox really work!?!?! (Dec '12) 30 min Queen Bee 233
emergency dentist??? (Nov '12) 1 hr calebhart54 17
Warren County and Hitcents Park Plaza 1 hr taxpayer 64
Misty Price 2 hr wendysburgerhead 61
bowling green metalforming (Oct '08) 4 hr lmk 652
best place to live in bg 17 hr Get 37
More from around the web