A.C.E. (Appetite Control & Energy) Diet Pills???

Posted in the Bowling Green Forum

First Prev
of 12
Next Last
Need a change

Bowling Green, KY

#1 Jun 8, 2011
Does anyone know about this pill? Any personal experiences using it? I saw it at the tanning bed and was tempted to try it...Please let me know if you know anything about this pill! Thanks!
nope

Ft Mitchell, KY

#2 Jun 9, 2011
Get apidexin.. I lost 20 pounds in a month..
George

Alliance, OH

#3 Jun 9, 2011
nope wrote:
Get apidexin.. I lost 20 pounds in a month..
Where can u get that at???
Need a change

Bowling Green, KY

#4 Jun 9, 2011
So you havent heard of A.C.E? I know its by Saga
The Deceptionist

Canton, OH

#6 Jun 10, 2011
I tried a couple of the samples and they were great.
ohhhh

Bowling Green, KY

#7 Jun 24, 2011
ive tried ace...i like it but i use it for energy...not weight loss...what tanning bed did you see it at. i get mine thru a sales rep and they are about 45 mins away. it would be more convienent to get them here...did you get the price on them?
jen

United States

#8 Jun 24, 2011
They have them at no lines. Don't know how much.
ace

Bowling Green, KY

#9 Jun 24, 2011
What is this ace stuff
ohhhh

Bowling Green, KY

#10 Jun 28, 2011
thanks jen!
bad news

Ft Mitchell, KY

#11 Jun 28, 2011
This stuff is bad news I don't recommend it! No where does it explain possible side effects and some r bad!!! Make sure u stay at home if u wanna take it! After two weeks no weight loss and I ate healthy and exercised! Waste of money! I'll sell what's left of mine if anyone wants it
yaiyai

Hermitage, TN

#12 Aug 16, 2011
Why do you say to stay at home? A friend just gave me a sample today. I have not tried it yet.
me

United States

#13 Aug 16, 2011
yaiyai wrote:
Why do you say to stay at home? A friend just gave me a sample today. I have not tried it yet.
Terrible leakage
faye1001

Chandler, IN

#14 Jan 16, 2012
I see that these post were made quite a while back. It just upsets me when a person says that ACE is no good & people will just waste there money if you buy it. If you show me one person that it doesn't work for I can show you a hundred that it is & has worked for. Most of them I know personally & it has changed their lives dramatically, both personally & financially. You can check out some of my personal friends success stories & their before & after pics on my fb page....FayesACE If it did not work for you there had to be a reason. If you order a bottle & they do not work for you The company offers a (money back guarantee) Sometimes you have to experiment how they work the best because everyone is not the same. Everyone's metabolism is not the same.
Love my ACE

Owensboro, KY

#16 Jan 21, 2012
bad news wrote:
This stuff is bad news I don't recommend it! No where does it explain possible side effects and some r bad!!! Make sure u stay at home if u wanna take it! After two weeks no weight loss and I ate healthy and exercised! Waste of money! I'll sell what's left of mine if anyone wants it
if you will read there is a money back on them if you are not able to take them. What kind of side effects did you have ..
As they are all natural ingredients very FEW ever have adverse reactions
Betty

Morehead, KY

#19 Feb 6, 2012
can recovering drug addicts take ace i have 8 yrs clean just wanting to know
faye1001

Evansville, IN

#20 Feb 6, 2012
Betty wrote:
can recovering drug addicts take ace i have 8 yrs clean just wanting to know
Betty there is a girl in mu upline that is also recovering meth addict. She is such an inspiration to our team. In just 1 year she has lost over 80lbs. & looks wonderful, still drug free & has become Executive Platinum Director in our group.
SCAM

United States

#21 Feb 6, 2012
Justin

Jasper, GA

#22 Feb 20, 2012
faye1001 wrote:
<quoted text>
Betty there is a girl in mu upline that is also recovering meth addict. She is such an inspiration to our team. In just 1 year she has lost over 80lbs. & looks wonderful, still drug free & has become Executive Platinum Director in our group.
A recovering meth addict that needed to lose 80 lbs? I guess there is a first time for everything.
faye1001

Evansville, IN

#23 Feb 20, 2012
Well Justin she gained the weight after quitting meth!!Duh! She must be doing something right! The Saba Business is much more profitable because her husband quit his job to join Saba too & in the past 6 months they have bought 2 new cars....One being a Mercedes. They just travel & help their downline.
alert

Paducah, KY

#24 Feb 24, 2012
ACE weight loss products contain 1,3-dimetheylpentylamine, also known as DMAA. DMAA is banned by the NCAA, Major League Baseball, the World Anti-Doping Agency, the Armed Forces, and Canada and New Zealand. Two soldiers DIED recently after using DMAA.

No wonder a meth addict likes it...

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/02/03/business/ar...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 12
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bowling Green Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Get the Bowling Green Topix News on Facebook! 1 min Topix 1
Right-to-work pushback an 'old dog that won't h... 7 min misinformed 5
Who's dealing drugs on Nutwood Street 42 min Fudd 12
Poor doctor hulsey 1 hr thoughts 4
Ladies suck for money 1 hr Charles in Charge 8
Country Oven Bakery 1 hr Christian 8
what happened with Dr. Gott (Apr '13) 2 hr Nick 4
Right to work 2 hr Pro Union 10
BG Bandits Owners Fire The Coaches 5 hr lets get real. 19
Shots Fired at Cabelas! Wed Independent1 61
Bowling Green Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Bowling Green People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Bowling Green News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Bowling Green

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:41 pm PST

Bleacher Report 8:41PM
What Are Experts Saying About Denver?
NBC Sports 4:55 AM
Sen'Derrick Marks has 600,000 reasons to play hard tonight
Bleacher Report 5:06 AM
Fantasy Football Week 16: Complete Thursday Night Preview
Bleacher Report 6:00 AM
Jaguars vs Titans: Full NFL 'Thursday Night Football' Preview and Prediction
Bleacher Report 8:00 AM
Thursday Night Football Week 16: TV Schedule, Live Stream for Titans vs. Jaguars