First Prev
of 5
Next Last
lisa

Covington, KY

#1 Apr 17, 2010
a friend of mine recently lost her boyfriend to an employee here at plasma center she knew they were together and he just broke up with her but he still was slidin in until thur he was dishonest about all of it hope my girl will move on he aint worth it at all and to all women who have men who go plasma center better watch out keep close eye on em sell plasma get a date what a combo.......
marcy

Covington, KY

#2 Apr 17, 2010
what are u serious wow that sucks bad did she know the girl how long were they together
lisa

Covington, KY

#3 Apr 17, 2010
i think over a year or so they were engaged and apparently fr what she has said and others they were doin good til bout two wks ago so i guess plasma center chic done stuck him to many times
what

Covington, KY

#4 Apr 17, 2010
what really wow
lisa

Covington, KY

#5 Apr 17, 2010
im just worried that maybe plasma center girl just dont know the whole story that he had been lying to em both i told my girl to dump him a long time ago but she didnt listen
PCP

Hopkinsville, KY

#6 Apr 17, 2010
Any more about the women that work there, which ones to look out for?
Ummm

Bowling Green, KY

#7 Apr 17, 2010
lisa wrote:
a friend of mine recently lost her boyfriend to an employee here at plasma center she knew they were together and he just broke up with her but he still was slidin in until thur he was dishonest about all of it hope my girl will move on he aint worth it at all and to all women who have men who go plasma center better watch out keep close eye on em sell plasma get a date what a combo.......
Sweetie, if she lost him that easily, then she never "Had" him in the first place. Tell her to count her blessings and to move on with her life, the plasma center has nothing to do with it and neither should you.
Plasma hoe

Fairport, NY

#8 Apr 17, 2010
Who wants someone thats got to donate with his broke ass? I dont know if hes still there but the big lite skin guy with the pretty eyes is a man whore. He sexs with everybody. My friend said he isnt all that plus he gave her a std. Watch out for this one.
Ummm

Bowling Green, KY

#9 Apr 18, 2010
Plasma hoe wrote:
Who wants someone thats got to donate with his broke ass? I dont know if hes still there but the big lite skin guy with the pretty eyes is a man whore. He sexs with everybody. My friend said he isnt all that plus he gave her a std. Watch out for this one.
You can rest better tonight knowing that he has moved out of state with his baby mamma, and spreading the love elsewhere. LOL!
lisa

Covington, KY

#10 Apr 18, 2010
Ummm wrote:
<quoted text>
Sweetie, if she lost him that easily, then she never "Had" him in the first place. Tell her to count her blessings and to move on with her life, the plasma center has nothing to do with it and neither should you.
she was engaged to him they lived together heck they still live in same house right now plasma girl has a man also so guess they both hoes and trust me she can do better he has beat her used her lied to her u name it but of course she loved him believed all his promises and lies so to answer if she had him yea she did when he wasnt drunk he adored her and her kids and she is my friend and i do have something to do with it cause what he has done to her and what she has done to her if she knew which pretty sure she did but not about him and her sleeping together thur day him her went to the park oh yea he couldnt make up his mind
lisa

Covington, KY

#11 Apr 18, 2010
Plasma hoe wrote:
ur right she took care him til she quit her job caude he wanted take care of her yea lol funny
lisa

Covington, KY

#12 Apr 18, 2010
PCP wrote:
Any more about the women that work there, which ones to look out for?
no he said pam hit on him and one he is seeing is amy
knn

Covington, KY

#13 Apr 18, 2010
look people he isnt what u think he lies he is dirty i also know both people in this situation and i just talked to the girl he broke up with who is my good friend also he has ripped her apart but she is moving on but he was trying take his new chic to house they live in cause she has a man really that is some nerve at least let her get moved out first b a man u amy from plasma center u dont know what u have done four kids just got their lives ripped apart so you could cheat on ur man with hers make any sense?no it dont everybody needs leave my girl alone and pray for her to b strong
knn

Covington, KY

#14 Apr 18, 2010
Ummm wrote:
<quoted text>
ur right somewhat but she knew he was engaged and was until two wk ago and they were sleeping together until this past thur and she found out about amy cuz she had know clue he told her he didn want anyone else just needed space time and then who knows
knn

Covington, KY

#15 Apr 18, 2010
lisa wrote:
u need call her she found out more its getting deep
Duh

Bowling Green, KY

#16 Apr 18, 2010
lisa wrote:
<quoted text>no he said pam hit on him and one he is seeing is amy
Why are you speaking to yourself in the third person? "She" is "You" right? And let me school ya a little...if "She" really has had all of this crap done to her by this guy and she is still with him, then "She" likes it and "SHE" DESERVES IT, plain and simple.(Thats how I roll)
lisa

Covington, KY

#17 Apr 18, 2010
Duh wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you speaking to yourself in the third person? "She" is "You" right? And let me school ya a little...if "She" really has had all of this crap done to her by this guy and she is still with him, then "She" likes it and "SHE" DESERVES IT, plain and simple.(Thats how I roll)
no its not me thank god cause i wouldnt b like her and let her do this to my family.....she didnt deserve it nobody does she has helped him out helped raise his kids and dont u get on here acting like u know whats goin on because if u aint one of her friends which she has plenty of and if u aint one of his then what do u know? they arent together anymore and when he comes crawling back to her i hope to god she says no u cant school me honey and you dont know how i roll she didnt deserve to be lied to so he could sling up with a ho from the plasma center u dont know the whole story and trust me its a long one and everything that comes out his mouth is a lie so no im not her she doesnt even know we have started a discussin she is distraught because they were doing so good last couple months and now this
knn

Covington, KY

#18 Apr 18, 2010
Duh wrote:
<quoted text>
wow who are you to say that she didnt deserve any of this and she didnt want to lose him for some reason yea they were together for almost two yr and there were sum rough times but only when he got wasted at a bar she gave up alot for him and she isnt with him she is done with that mess him and that amy girl deserve each other both cheat and she likes her ol man to beat her so i guess they will b happy together......not he was to needy and immature he hasnt grown up yet and by way lisa isnt her and neither am i ...i am one her best friends and u dont know her so dont judge he is the bad guy and so is his new friend
what

Covington, KY

#19 Apr 18, 2010
Duh wrote:
<quoted text>
shouldnt us women stick together?i mean u r being a lil mean if u dont know situation
knn

Covington, KY

#20 Apr 18, 2010
let me school all u yea there was good times and sum bad they have been engaged for almost two yrs not two months ago he said they would b married in june he promised her he would always b honest w her and just because she slept with him the whole week after they broke didnt mean they were still engaged she found out thur eve about chic then he tried to bring her to house she still lives in where they shared an apt she has two lil girls who called him daddy and his boys loved her but deal is he done the same thing to his x wife so he doesnt know how to b honest obviously

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bowling Green Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Christina Spears Will Do Anything For Dope 6 min guy 49
Tiffany Crouch at Minit Mart 6 min Toad 40
question for girls only 40 min Oedipus 19
brian rhodes 1 hr pac5915 1
Marriage was Never the Government's to Restrict 2 hr Mary 4
News Graves & Gilbert Clinic Welcomes Dr. Chhabra to... (Jan '14) 4 hr Dee100 16
The confederate flag is racist 5 hr Hank 94
More from around the web

Bowling Green People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Bowling Green Mortgages