Does Champ Flush Out Detox really wor...
Jace

Prairie Village, KS

#114 Aug 21, 2013
zero tolerance wrote:
not smoking weed works best.
laughing my ass off ... Love it. Best advice I've seen on this whole topic.
Hateaway

United States

#115 Aug 22, 2013
Obviously if someone is on here its too late for the "not smoking is the only way" stuff. Y'all are on a message board that you have no business being on. This is my advice for you. If there is no one in your area that is hiring for a life coach then find a hobby that helps entertain you enough where you don't spend so much time in everyone else business. Lots of famous people and important figures in American history were marajuana advocates including some of our forefathers. Suggestions for hobbies you ask? Well Thomas a and your other little buttbuddies could try circle jerks, playing tag in traffic, or you can play "who can run into the sharp objects the fastest", this of course supposing that you are tired of anal sex and sucking dick. That being said, I have a test in four hours and I will let you know. Champs has worked for me before
LetzHopeIpass

Richmond, VA

#116 Aug 22, 2013
Well, due to the absence of actual success or lack there of stories posted ... I will be testing the Champ Flush Out Detox drink which can be purchased at gas stations for about 15 American pesos. I will be diluting system with 2+ gallons of H2O and then and hour or so before my scheduled urination I will drink the magic liquid. I will post results if successful. Although, as it seems this product in no way helps because of users saying "I'm going to take my test now..." and much to my disappointment never return to state the effectiveness of product in question. Which is why I am adding the H20 and this... If I have not posted again within 24 hours. I FAILED.
LetzHopeIpass

Richmond, VA

#118 Aug 22, 2013
I passed, but I would attribute my result to the copious amount of H2O ingested not the CHAMP "Really Works" Flush Out Detox (I used lemon lime). If you are very panicked and would feel better drinking a nasty sweet non carbonated beverage while in between drowning yourself with water than be my guest, but as far as taste and performance goes... Save those 15 bucks for something much more necessary. As far as a magic juice that makes one pee clean... Keep Searching and good luck.

P.S. If you need to get schooled Google: n2 dilution
worried sick

Brodhead, KY

#119 Aug 27, 2013
need to know if this flush out detox stuff just covers up a drug test one time or if it actually gets the drugs out of your system. i tested positive for benzos 4 days after taking 1mg. and tested positive again after it had been 11 days. today is day 12 and i will be tested again tomorrow which will be day 14. tonight i am drinking the water with the detox pills and im going to do a home test in the morning before i go in to take the drug test for real. will i pass?
stoner boner

United States

#120 Aug 29, 2013
I used champ detox 2day I'm almost positive I failed I smoked a blunt 7 days ago I weigh 145 I'm 5 foot 6 and it wuz a lab test wut u guys think?
HOPEFULLY

Garden City, MI

#122 Sep 4, 2013
I got a drop at anytime my parole officer will be over today so i bought a champs detox hopefully it works i followed the rules but were gonna see how that turns out for me i juss drunk the whole bottle and juss waiting for him to show up i will follow up with yall soon as he leaves
Lil Lady

Troy, NC

#123 Sep 9, 2013
I was told that champs work but DO NOT drink sprite or mello yellow ... it can mess up the process of cleaning out your system !!!
holmes

Corryton, TN

#124 Sep 10, 2013
does champ detox only work for thc?

Since: Sep 13

United States

#125 Sep 10, 2013
Clean for 2 days wrote:
Thanks for the advice! I already bought the champs detox drink it cost me 14.99 smh, but the reviews I've read it seems to work. Imma still try some of the sure gel though is it with the jello?
I am too my stoner fam!!
I'm telling you sure gel works. Its not with ta jello. Its with ta canning stuff. Just ask n employee n they'll take u there. I smoke everyday n I passed every test at probation n parole. Good luck to ta ya.
ERICK

Dallas, TX

#126 Sep 12, 2013
DETOX THIS BULL SHIT DONS NO WORK
chris

Memphis, TN

#128 Sep 17, 2013
nawl t it dont work it's some bull s
Walter

Warner Robins, GA

#129 Sep 26, 2013
i need to use the detox because i have no insurance any longer and have arthritis in my back and knees so i have to get pills from friends every now and then to continue working. being i am starting a new job i need to take a urine test although i have not had anything for pain in a week. will this detox flush out work?
kelly

Tyler, TX

#131 Oct 6, 2013
does this detox work 4 any drugs?
kelly

Tyler, TX

#132 Oct 6, 2013
Does this work 4 any drugs?
STONERSLIM

Taylors, SC

#133 Oct 10, 2013
This post is true champ really does work I use it for my probation visit every month and trust it very much. It's us the only detox drink I will use. I have many fails with alot of other detox methods but never with champ but you have to follow directions exactly as they are written and it is ok to sip on an extra bottle if water just be careful not to drink more than 8oz after the first 16oz of water that is a must
Freal Gold

Rock Falls, IL

#134 Oct 15, 2013
STONERSLIM wrote:
This post is true champ really does work I use it for my probation visit every month and trust it very much. It's us the only detox drink I will use. I have many fails with alot of other detox methods but never with champ but you have to follow directions exactly as they are written and it is ok to sip on an extra bottle if water just be careful not to drink more than 8oz after the first 16oz of water that is a must
? that you're not supposed more water tha more water than recommended.
Freal Gold

Rock Falls, IL

#135 Oct 15, 2013
kelly wrote:
Does this work 4 any drugs?
it will mask any drugs if done properly any drugs! Yes
Freal Gold

Rock Falls, IL

#136 Oct 15, 2013
Walter wrote:
i need to use the detox because i have no insurance any longer and have arthritis in my back and knees so i have to get pills from friends every now and then to continue working. being i am starting a new job i need to take a urine test although i have not had anything for pain in a week. will this detox flush out work?
its up to you man but if you been cleaned off opiates for 5 days you're probably clean and going to pass the drug test anyway you can save the $15 probably buy yourself a few Vicodins??
ThomasA

Birmingham, AL

#137 Oct 15, 2013
Freal Gold wrote:
<quoted text> it will mask any drugs if done properly any drugs! Yes
You're looking at today and tomorrow. Ever considered what happens in you future when you adolescent buzz mindset expires and you find yourself outside the real world looking in at what you've missed by being shitzfaced for years? Your friends have a secure future, money in the bank, and assets and all you have to show is memories of where you woke up after blowing everything you could scrape up. Real good life, don't you think?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bowling Green Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Randy Belcher cheating with Jessica Perkins and... 25 min Truth 17
Best criminal defense lawyer in bg and surround... 56 min Bombardier 8
Chris Gerald and Jessica Miller (Nov '16) 1 hr Truth 34
Jessica Perkins/ Taylor/ cross 1 hr Mickey Mouse 5
Swinglifestyle 2 hr Schwing 27
The first word that comes to mind... (Jul '12) 2 hr Poster Bob 356
Who is Rebecca English (Jun '15) 4 hr Embarassed 30

Bowling Green Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance