western place apts ( the pointe at we...

western place apts ( the pointe at western)

Posted in the Bowling Green Forum

concerns ?

United States

#1 Sep 9, 2012
How are these apts ? Looking to move into an apt an saw these were pretty cheap on rent . Any problems ?
yep

Hillview, KY

#2 Sep 10, 2012
Campus pointe is probably your safer bet. I lived at both. Western isnt that bad but has a lot more incidents than campus pointe.
so true

Alliance, OH

#3 Sep 10, 2012
I lived at western place a year ago and there was mold all inside our apt and the maint sucks . Won't do shit

Since: Sep 12

La Grange, KY

#4 Sep 11, 2012
[QUOTE who="concerns ?"]How are these apts ? Looking to move into an apt an saw these were pretty cheap on rent . Any problems ?[/QUOTE]

I would advise against any of the college apartments. They are cheap for a reason. They never remodel or redecorate. You will end up with furniture that has been there for years. If you do decide to move into one make sure you know all three/four of your roommates that are signing the lease with you. Otherwise they will move in a random person to fill the empty room. I've had to live with racists, drug dealers, and thieves at my stay at Western Place. Management doesn't care either. If you tell them what has happened they suggest you pay a moving fee and get another apartment there with a new set of complete strangers that could be just as bad.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bowling Green Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Beech Bend Bikers 1978 (Sep '11) 44 min pappy2dope 35
Forever 1 hr Hun 27
Debt Totals $400,000 per Household 1 hr Janet Yellen 1
Any cougars in BG? 1 hr Dommo 1
Ashley Anderson Eviction 2 hr LCM 23
Chasity Hampton 2 hr melissa hampton 7
Dennis Towe racing 3 hr Renter 7
Steamers - Overated, Overpriced, and Overhyped.... 7 hr lol 27
More from around the web

Personal Finance