daughter missin (Jordan Miller)

Posted in the Bowling Green Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
worried

United States

#1 Dec 31, 2010
my daughter has been missing for months. her name is jordan miller if anyone has seen her or know where she is please let me know! her 4 year old son needs to hear his mommies voice.
worried

United States

#2 Dec 31, 2010
she was last seen in Bowling Green Kentucky
Former LE

Elizabethtown, KY

#3 Dec 31, 2010
worried wrote:
my daughter has been missing for months. her name is jordan miller if anyone has seen her or know where she is please let me know! her 4 year old son needs to hear his mommies voice.
You don't give enough info, for anyone who doesn’t know her personally, to recognize or locate her !

Age ?
How tall?
weight ?
Hair color ?
Hair length ?
Eye color ?
Identifying marks or tattoos?
Interests and/or hangouts ?
Friends ?
Vehicle description ?
Last location in BGKY ?
deebo

Auburn, KY

#4 Dec 31, 2010
yeah, forreal, have you even went to the authorities?
sad

AOL

#5 Dec 31, 2010
So sorry can u post a picture of her it would really help alot. God be with you and her son hope you find her soon.
deebo

Auburn, KY

#6 Jan 1, 2011
a pic would rele help who knows someone has had to seen her
sad

AOL

#7 Jan 1, 2011
I do wish u the very best in finding her, my kids are everything to me GOD be with you, keep faith God Bless, you will find her praying for you and her son.
worried

United States

#8 Jan 4, 2011
I dont have a current picture. I have issued a missing persons report. Shes 20 yrs old,drk brown hair,drk brwn eyes 5'3 100-110 lbs, Last seen with a person now in jail, not sure of any current friends
Phil

Burkesville, KY

#9 Jan 4, 2011
worried wrote:
I dont have a current picture. I have issued a missing persons report. Shes 20 yrs old,drk brown hair,drk brwn eyes 5'3 100-110 lbs, Last seen with a person now in jail, not sure of any current friends
Who is this person, maybe some one has seen her with him/her and knows where she is.

Philadelphia, PA

#10 Jan 4, 2011
Did she go to Warren central high school?
worried

United States

#12 Jan 17, 2011
The guy now in jail is Chris Grimes 42 yrs old in Warren County Jail ky for meth charges. She did go to Warren Central. I spoke to a ex friend of hers who said she was still in Bowling Green but wouldnt give any other info.
worried

United States

#13 Jan 24, 2011
[QUOTE who="..."]Did she go to Warren central high school?[/QUOTE]
Do you have any information???
prissy

Glasgow, KY

#14 Jan 25, 2011
Have you checked on facebook for people that graduated with her? I know it's along shot but maybe some of them are still around here and have seen her. Maybe even start a facebook page yourself and let people from this area know that you are looking for her. I wish you the best in this it's truly heartbreaking that a 4 year old isnt with moma.
worried

United States

#15 Jan 27, 2011
I will try that.thanx
I know her

Brownsville, KY

#16 Jan 27, 2011
worried wrote:
You might want to have some one check with a man named Buck Greinstead of B.G. heard that was his new trick...
LAM

Bowling Green, KY

#17 Jan 28, 2011
hey. chris grimes is 45. he is 20 something. i last seen her at southern lanes. she was with some tall guy that is mixed. and she was at the pool tables with a beer. she was with some friends like lauren and katie.
petro

United States

#18 Jan 28, 2011
She obviously doesn't want to be any part of that Childs life. This may sound hateful and hurt your feelings, but it sounds kinda like she may be on drugs and didn't go missing but chose to leave on her own.
The child is probably better off without her right now until she gets help.
I hope u find her and slap abandonment charges against her ( if that's even possible)
Just do the best you can to be there for that child. That's about all you can do right now. I'm sorry your going through this.
Former LE

Elizabethtown, KY

#19 Jan 28, 2011
She is over 18 and obviously dosen't want Mom 's help .
worried

United States

#20 Jan 29, 2011
Chris Grimes is 45,,he has a son with the same name. Thanks for that information. She does have an abadonment and neglect charge against her as of august 2011.I do realize she doesnt want to be a part of her sons life and I am the best for the child right now. However I am still her mother and care what happens to her,,whether she is 18 or 30,if there is a way to find her and get her help I will do the best I can do!
smokeyBones

United States

#21 Jan 29, 2011
worried wrote:
Chris Grimes is 45,,he has a son with the same name. Thanks for that information. She does have an abadonment and neglect charge against her as of august 2011.I do realize she doesnt want to be a part of her sons life and I am the best for the child right now. However I am still her mother and care what happens to her,,whether she is 18 or 30,if there is a way to find her and get her help I will do the best I can do!
That's all a mother can do. You sound like a great caring mother. God bless you!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bowling Green Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Candra Jean Hall (Jan '13) 2 hr creepy dad 6
RUDE Waitress at Olive Garden (Mar '11) 3 hr Brian 105
Who are the meth girls of Bowling Green 3 hr president 4
robbery at Lost River Cave (Oct '14) 4 hr LetsBeSerious 5
Warren Co Schools 4 hr Sad parent 71
ramada crossroads bar 5 hr well established one 5
grindr wh*res 5 hr lovely lady 13
bowling green metalforming (Oct '08) 9 hr Steve 653
Misty Price 9 hr hitler 64
Warren County and Hitcents Park Plaza 16 hr taxpayer 64