pit-bull puppies for sale...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
OWNER

Bowling Green, KY

#23 Jan 15, 2013
perfinder.com wrote:
I do think there are responsible breeders but I seriously doubt this person advertising her puppies on topic is responsible. The perfect world would allow for breeding. This area of the country is far from responsible breeders.
Well your doubts are wrong. This litter was pre-planned, the puppies and parents all have been well taken care of. How does advertising on Topix make you irresponsible? Speaking without being fully informed makes you ignorant. Topix is just another means of advertising, just like facebook, daily news, country peddler, Craigslist etc. Like it was said earlier on this discussion, this topic is to sale puppies. If you are not looking to purchase one, then please move on to another discussion. Thank You.
hmm

Canton, OH

#24 Jan 15, 2013
OWNER wrote:
[QUOTE who=" perfinder.com "]I do think there are responsible breeders but I seriously doubt this person advertising her puppies on topic is responsible. The perfect world would allow for breeding. This area of the country is far from responsible breeders. "

Well your doubts are wrong. This litter was pre-planned, the puppies and parents all have been well taken care of. How does advertising on Topix make you irresponsible? Speaking without being fully informed makes you ignorant. Topix is just another means of advertising, just like facebook, daily news, country peddler, Craigslist etc. Like it was said earlier on this discussion, this topic is to sale puppies. If you are not looking to purchase one, then please move on to another discussion. Thank You.
Agrees again! I was wanting one just can't afford it right now, but all these humane society people freak out about people selling or giving away puppies. It's better than them being thrown on the side of the road somewhere, killed, or put down. Do your thing owner, you're doing nothing wrong!
perfinder.com

Bowling Green, KY

#25 Jan 15, 2013
I am not a humane society "person". I do not work there and never have worked in any animal shelter. I could buy all your puppies, house cars and land. I do not need a pure dog to make me free like i am someone. Just consider the area we live and the horrible breeding laws and animal rights. You are adding to the problem. Go to the shelter and adopt pure bred pit bulls. They have them everyday that the breeders cannot sell then give them to the shelter. Typically in poor health and aggressive from living the first part of their life in a cage or being made to breed.
OWNER

Bowling Green, KY

#26 Jan 16, 2013
There still 3 boys and 3 girls left. Pics are available.
:)

Lexington, KY

#27 Jan 16, 2013
Do you have a white female?
OWNER

Bowling Green, KY

#28 Jan 17, 2013
Yes there is 1 white female. She has some black patches on her. Pic are available on Craigslist, in the Bowling Green section under community & pets.
OWNER

Bowling Green, KY

#29 Jan 17, 2013
:)

Lexington, KY

#30 Jan 17, 2013
The post has been deleted due to being flagged.
OWNER

Bowling Green, KY

#31 Jan 17, 2013
Yeah I'm trying to figure that out. But I can email pics to you if you'd like.
OWNER

Bowling Green, KY

#32 Jan 17, 2013
RE-POSTED Hopefully this one doesn't get flagged. But if anyone provides their email address I can email the pics.

http://bgky.craigslist.org/pet/3553041403.htm...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bowling Green Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Scumbag 31 min Mary Ellen 11
Anybody know where I can find Chris Long 36 min Jcl 2
Bowling Green Nursing and Rehab Files Bankruptcy 1 hr Comeon 6
McDojo 2 hr Karate 2
Ann 3 hr MessedUp 1
being outside naked 4 hr tom 26
Anal 5 hr Squeeler 5
stay classy south warren 9 hr pot meet kettle 32

Bowling Green Jobs

More from around the web