Medco Nursing home and new D.O.N.
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
want to know

United States

#21 Mar 9, 2012
Can you view their inspection scores on-line for 2012? Want to know because our Aunt will be going into a home soon and we have only heard bad things about Medco Nursing Home.
Randy

United States

#22 Mar 9, 2012
Most nursin homes will give you that stuff if you request it.
Melissa

United States

#23 Mar 11, 2012
Their employees are more like hopeless. How's the new DON doing so far, anybody know?
Sunday

Bowling Green, KY

#24 Mar 11, 2012
Check out Colonial Manor Nursing home. I have a family memeber at Medco and I think we are going to move them. At first I liked Medco, they were ok as long as the residents health was ok, but once it isn't they won't do nothing and are rude when I ask questions. Just about had enough.
Melissa

United States

#25 Mar 11, 2012
family wrote:
<quoted text>
I called today to check on "family''. The exact words " no there's no contact...shes dead".. For real, what level u on????
very sad and disturbing that they're that pitiful at Medco sorry for your loss
info

Canton, OH

#26 Mar 11, 2012
Its all nursing homes. The cna's are way under paid so the only ones that stay r low life's that can't do any better. The good ones move on because they don't get payed to put up with the crap. Who wants to change sh*ty clothing and get beat up on by patients for only 9 and hour.
no pitty

United States

#27 Mar 11, 2012
info wrote:
Its all nursing homes. The cna's are way under paid so the only ones that stay r low life's that can't do any better. The good ones move on because they don't get payed to put up with the crap. Who wants to change sh*ty clothing and get beat up on by patients for only 9 and hour.
Maybe its the military upbringing but I was taught to take pride in what you do and set goals then you won't clean s h I t for long. We had someone in Medco and pulled them out quick because that place is no good
Had to deal with them

United States

#28 Mar 13, 2012
What happen 2 Mahaala my dad was at medco til we put him in a different living facility. Mahaala was don then and she was nice to us. Bout the only one worth a darn out there.
want to know

United States

#29 Mar 13, 2012
Randy wrote:
Most nursin homes will give you that stuff if you request it.
Is this true? I called Medco on 3-12 requesting to talk to someone and set up a visit but nobody has returned my call.
tina

Detroit, MI

#30 Mar 14, 2012
want to know wrote:
<quoted text>Is this true? I called Medco on 3-12 requesting to talk to someone and set up a visit but nobody has returned my call.
just go in, you don't have to call before if you want to see survey results. You'd be better off dropping by to get a real feel of the facility when they are not expecting you.
info

United States

#31 Mar 15, 2012
Serious wrote:
What challenges does the new D.O.N face at Medco? They appear to have consistent change over with that position.
Interested in knowing how she's working out myself. Like others have said they change DONs a lot.
tracey

United States

#32 Mar 16, 2012
family wrote:
I so wish I caught the lady's name. I work in a hospital and completely understand the confidentially necessary but I have been in that facility over a dozen times with my children visiting my family member and it crushed me to her her say that in that way. Not that hearing it any other way would have changed the outcome. I'm not mad at the facility or anything I'm just upset with my loss..and how it was expressed to me :(( RIP JWS
Your a better person than me. I would have been out there and all in some scanks business. They all act like the world owes them something out there but the trruth is they can't work nowhere else and have to stay at medco.
MsyJ

United States

#33 Mar 22, 2012
Had to deal with them wrote:
What happen 2 Mahaala my dad was at medco til we put him in a different living facility. Mahaala was don then and she was nice to us. Bout the only one worth a darn out there.
She hasn't worked at Medco for sometimenow.
K girl

United States

#34 Mar 23, 2012
This is the 2nd don since her
Waunda

United States

#35 Nov 11, 2012
Is Mandy back?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bowling Green Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I love you 14 min Arias 19
WBKO Weather 1 hr Yeah 1
Anybody know Randy Belcher the Plumber 1 hr maybe customer 1
Dish unplugs WBKO 1 hr Yeah 5
A message for Jason Richardson 1 hr Your friend 4
nakisha bailey 1 hr niceguy 29
another MLK day come and gone 1 hr Listen to some MLK 2

Bowling Green Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance