United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2012

Judged:

What challenges does the new D.O.N face at Medco? They appear to have consistent change over with that position.
Not Funny

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2012

They have a new DON again? What is that 3-4 in 3 years?
feel sorry

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2012

I feel bad for the new DON and the mess that Mandy left.
Laquisha

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2012

Judged:

She need to be allowed to have some authority over her department and the administrator need to have her back amd not give in to the staff.
wow

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 29, 2012

Judged:

Not Funny wrote:
They have a new DON again? What is that 3-4 in 3 years?
If that's accurate then that isn't good. That doesn't speak high of them because 1 position can't be that big a problem.
Tanya

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 29, 2012

Judged:

This places problems are much more than the D.O.N.
Yes

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 29, 2012

Laquisha wrote:
She need to be allowed to have some authority over her department and the administrator need to have her back amd not give in to the staff.
I agree with your statement and the Administrator seems nice enough but wants the staff to like him instead of respecting him. I've witnessed him try to show some respectable authority and when he walks off be called a white MF or some other off the mark response.
family

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 29, 2012

Yes wrote:
<quoted text> I agree with your statement and the Administrator seems nice enough but wants the staff to like him instead of respecting him. I've witnessed him try to show some respectable authority and when he walks off be called a white MF or some other off the mark response.
I called today to check on "family''. The exact words " no there's no contact...shes dead".. For real, what level u on????
Not Funny

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2012

Judged:

family wrote:
<quoted text>
I called today to check on "family''. The exact words " no there's no contact...shes dead".. For real, what level u on????
R - U serious you called to check on a family member and they said she's dead there's no contact. That is classless
not suprised

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2012

Judged:

Thats the medco way!
luv one

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2012

feel sorry wrote:
I feel bad for the new DON and the mess that Mandy left.
I didn't realize how much Mandy had gotten under so many peoples skin. She was always sweet with my and luv one there. I did hear other nurses and employees make mean remarks about her when she wasn't around but you get that a lot out there from the floor staff.
Information

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2012

Judged:

family wrote:
<quoted text>
Please tell which Medco Employee said this to you. Them acting like that is uncalled for.
Really

Leitchfield, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2012

Yea who was the employee
Believe it

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2012

Judged:

They all got some bad attituides there!
family

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2012

Judged:

I so wish I caught the lady's name. I work in a hospital and completely understand the confidentially necessary but I have been in that facility over a dozen times with my children visiting my family member and it crushed me to her her say that in that way. Not that hearing it any other way would have changed the outcome. I'm not mad at the facility or anything I'm just upset with my loss..and how it was expressed to me :(( RIP JWS
Rose

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2012

So they do have a new DON. How she working out?
Bonnie

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2012

Judged:

family wrote:
I so wish I caught the lady's name. I work in a hospital and completely understand the confidentially necessary but I have been in that facility over a dozen times with my children visiting my family member and it crushed me to her her say that in that way. Not that hearing it any other way would have changed the outcome. I'm not mad at the facility or anything I'm just upset with my loss..and how it was expressed to me :(( RIP JWS
Sorry for your loss. But their nothing but crap at medco and I don't care what any of their employees wanna say. You might get a handful of quality workers there but after that they're a bunch of whinny attitudes.
yep

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2012

Judged:

Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text> Sorry for your loss. But their nothing but crap at medco and I don't care what any of their employees wanna say. You might get a handful of quality workers there but after that they're a bunch of whinny attitudes.
it stinks but its not just the cleaning creew that sux its a large portion of the entire employee base. Well the 2nd shift staff seems ok but the 1st shift staff is awful and you wouldn't expect that since the bosses are around. But that shows how bad the DH's are.
Harley

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2012

Judged:

Good luck to her I've heard from people that work there that she's already upset some staff members. A very large portion there have attitudes when it comes to authority. Strange its always this 1 position that takes the blame for medco's problems.
helpful

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2012

Judged:

Harley wrote:
Good luck to her I've heard from people that work there that she's already upset some staff members. A very large portion there have attitudes when it comes to authority. Strange its always this 1 position that takes the blame for medco's problems.
sure she's probably upset some of the floor staff by expecting them to do their jobs. Some of the employees are helpless.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Bowling Green Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Get the Bowling Green Topix News on Facebook! 1 min Topix 1
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 7 min Jay 150,257
You need me 8 min Baby 2
Song Title Game (Feb '12) 12 min quiet riot 1,719
WKU Football Fight 24 min WKU fan 1
teachers out of control 24 min toot 11
Nudist Activities, Clubs, Resorts near BG? (Aug '11) 25 min Harry Baulsache 85
Brandon Bradshaw Murder/ Remember 31 min Moonlighter 1
married women 47 min yankee doodle 19
purge in bowling Green 2 hr all I hear is 39