Next Last
Single Ready to Mingle

Livermore, KY

#1 Aug 2, 2011
Where are these spots at?
June

Glasgow, KY

#2 Aug 3, 2011
there aren't any. go to the same places you would in any other city, duh! Its not like all the single ladies of the city conglomerate into one huge group and meet in the same spot every week.. sheesh..
blah

United States

#3 Aug 3, 2011
Maybe check the newspaper for AA meetings.
Single Ready to Mingle

Livermore, KY

#4 Aug 3, 2011
June wrote:
there aren't any. go to the same places you would in any other city, duh! Its not like all the single ladies of the city conglomerate into one huge group and meet in the same spot every week.. sheesh..
Why don't you lick a nut, I'm new in town and wondered where the hot spots were at.
several places

Lewisburg, KY

#5 Aug 3, 2011
there are several bars in bowling green with both single and married women..ramada inn, shelly's, spillway, miss kitties. then there are several up in town. i dont know much about those. i think those are more the college crowd
Single Ready to Mingle

Livermore, KY

#6 Aug 3, 2011
several places wrote:
there are several bars in bowling green with both single and married women..ramada inn, shelly's, spillway, miss kitties. then there are several up in town. i dont know much about those. i think those are more the college crowd
Thanks...are you a single woman???
several places

Lewisburg, KY

#7 Aug 3, 2011
Single Ready to Mingle wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks...are you a single woman???
no i am one of the married ones..just trying to help out...i do frequent those places some though...good luck with finding you a place you like
Single Ready to Mingle

Livermore, KY

#8 Aug 3, 2011
several places wrote:
<quoted text>
no i am one of the married ones..just trying to help out...i do frequent those places some though...good luck with finding you a place you like
Thanks
Kitten

Glasgow, KY

#9 Aug 3, 2011
<quoted text>
Why don't you lick a nut, I'm new in town and wondered where the hot spots were at.
WhaBah's this Saturday is the place to be. It's the 2nd annual Grateful Gathering- an all day hippy kind of fest, lots of good bands, fire dancers, all kinds of good stuff goin on there. Gates open at noon, shows start at one, 12 bucks at the gate. You can also hit up WhaBah's This thursday for a STELLAR performance of Shannon Lawson's new band El Camino- its him, james otto, and jon nicholson. Tickets are ten bucks. last show before they hit the road, and its worth it. I was there last week, good stuff. Couple other good spots around town, depends on what kind of crowd youre into or music you like. I like WhaBah's, I like Berlenz, TidBall's is good, just depends on what youre into really.
Aqua Bulba

Bowling Green, KY

#10 Aug 4, 2011
Don't waste your time with Wahbah's. You want to head down to Third and Chestnut to Mo's Discorama. They have singles that mingle there from all over town. Just be discrete. BTW, your advice on nuts was charming.
Single Ready to Mingle

Livermore, KY

#11 Aug 4, 2011
Kitten wrote:
<quoted text>
WhaBah's this Saturday is the place to be. It's the 2nd annual Grateful Gathering- an all day hippy kind of fest, lots of good bands, fire dancers, all kinds of good stuff goin on there. Gates open at noon, shows start at one, 12 bucks at the gate. You can also hit up WhaBah's This thursday for a STELLAR performance of Shannon Lawson's new band El Camino- its him, james otto, and jon nicholson. Tickets are ten bucks. last show before they hit the road, and its worth it. I was there last week, good stuff. Couple other good spots around town, depends on what kind of crowd youre into or music you like. I like WhaBah's, I like Berlenz, TidBall's is good, just depends on what youre into really.
What about you Kitten? Are you single and ready to mingle?
countrygirl

Scottsville, KY

#12 Aug 4, 2011
Aqua Bulba wrote:
Don't waste your time with Wahbah's. You want to head down to Third and Chestnut to Mo's Discorama. They have singles that mingle there from all over town. Just be discrete. BTW, your advice on nuts was charming.
What about a country bar do you guys not have one??? I was looking for one when I came down a couple of weeks ago and we didn't see one. Any with electric bulls, I love to ridem!! yeehhhhhhhaaaaa cowboy.
Kitten

Glasgow, KY

#13 Aug 4, 2011
<quoted text>
What about you Kitten? Are you single and ready to mingle?
No, I'm not really single. I work around the music though so if you get out and about the live music scene you'll proly see me around. Always like to make new friends, not interested in anything beyond that though.
Kitten

Glasgow, KY

#14 Aug 4, 2011
Speaking of which, I'll be at the Grateful Gathering Saturday, you should come. It's be a great chance to meet some new folks in a relaxed and fun atmosphere.
lexi

White Plains, KY

#15 Aug 4, 2011
countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text>What about a country bar do you guys not have one??? I was looking for one when I came down a couple of weeks ago and we didn't see one. Any with electric bulls, I love to ridem!! yeehhhhhhhaaaaa cowboy.
Nope, you will have to ride the real thing or get rode if you find a good stud!!
Geena

United States

#16 Aug 5, 2011
Try the local gyms. I go everyday and men smile and say hi, but they never speak. They just stare. I don't get it.
Single Ready to Mingle

Livermore, KY

#17 Aug 5, 2011
Geena wrote:
Try the local gyms. I go everyday and men smile and say hi, but they never speak. They just stare. I don't get it.
Well you must be good looking if they're staring.
lexi

White Plains, KY

#18 Aug 5, 2011
Geena wrote:
Most , like me are there to work out and not to stalk the girls! I don't won't the hot girls to feel uncomfortable or intimidated around me at the gym.
Slummin

Bowling Green, KY

#19 Aug 9, 2011
several places wrote:
Ramada, Shelly's, Miss Kitties, and Spillway?
What are 4 places to get stabbed and an STD by the same woman?
lexi

White Plains, KY

#20 Aug 9, 2011
Slummin wrote:
<quoted text>Ramada, Shelly's, Miss Kitties, and Spillway?
What are 4 places to get stabbed and an STD by the same woman?
That's funny!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bowling Green Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Randy spears 14 min Teresa 3
Wacky Wilson , BLACK BAT IN A HAT 47 min brutha man 1
Joni copsy (Mar '17) 55 min Huck 3
Keith Downey 58 min someonelse 2
Warren Co Schools (Apr '15) 1 hr McAlister 300
How much do you all put in the Offering Plate a... 2 hr babymomma 12
Stalker Alert 3 hr Roundone 2

Bowling Green Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance