Richardsville Lunchroom
First Prev
of 10
Next Last
Parent

North Ridgeville, OH

#2 Apr 3, 2012
I know what your talking about. I have seen it and overall I really don't like the school at all.
Matt

New Albany, IN

#3 Apr 3, 2012
I work for a certain agency in town and have gone to lunch at various schools with the kids. While I never witnessed this at R'ville, I have witnessed it at other schools like Lost River. I got so mad once that I almost went and said something. I completely agree that the children should respect the adults, but the adults need to realize that this is a room full of young children that have sat quietly all day. They need an outlet and the adults need to pick their battles. So the kids get rowdy at lunch. Big deal! If I was a teacher/monitor, I would be far more concerned about a lot more than a noisey lunch room. Please speak up if this continues!
never changing

Elizabethtown, KY

#4 Apr 3, 2012
Isn't that the truth. Lunch does not last long so the monitors need to realize that it will eventually be over. I have been to many schools throughout KY and it happens everywhere. Becoming a teacher is way too easy. There are teachers that actually care for the children, but there are far more that are just there for a paycheck.
also a parent

United States

#5 Apr 4, 2012
My child also goes there. I hate that school. They don't know how to discipline the children correctly. Scream isn't the right way. I have seriously considered homeschooling my child to get her out of that school. And the sad part is that its more the teachers then the children. Children do act up. Every child does at every school. Richardsville just doesn't know how to take control.
LoL

Frankfort, KY

#6 Apr 4, 2012
I'm so thankful my child is finally out of R'ville! I never had problems until the last couple of years, had teachers that didn't want to be there & made it miserable for the kids that had to be in their class, and at the time Mr. T who wouldn't take control or fix a problem!!! I also saw teachers treat the kids horribly, I agree 100% that teachers should ALSO treat the kids with respect. It's sad b/c there are lots of parents who could care less & never step up to the plate for their children.
My Thoughts

Elizabethtown, KY

#7 Apr 4, 2012
also a parent wrote:
My child also goes there. I hate that school. They don't know how to discipline the children correctly. Scream isn't the right way. I have seriously considered homeschooling my child to get her out of that school. And the sad part is that its more the teachers then the children. Children do act up. Every child does at every school. Richardsville just doesn't know how to take control.
Have you ever thought maybe your child is the problem?? You sound like you really need to home school the little heathen, that will surely teach them the social skills they need. Hell, they already can't behave in public, so let's segregate them! Brilliant!!
My oldest went to Rville, my youngest is out there now and we've never had a problem. I'm so sick of you people who blame everything on someone else. It's always the school, or the community, or your neighbor.. Take some fucking responsibility for yourself and your kids and teach them to behave!!
My Thoughts

Elizabethtown, KY

#8 Apr 4, 2012
Guess what??? There's nothing different about Richardsville Elementary. Things happen in every school. It's called "you raised a bunch of misbehaving heathens and now you want to blame everybody else for it because they don't know how to handle your precious little brat"!
Cry me a river....
My Thoughts

Elizabethtown, KY

#9 Apr 4, 2012
LoL wrote:
I'm so thankful my child is finally out of R'ville! I never had problems until the last couple of years, had teachers that didn't want to be there & made it miserable for the kids that had to be in their class, and at the time Mr. T who wouldn't take control or fix a problem!!! I also saw teachers treat the kids horribly, I agree 100% that teachers should ALSO treat the kids with respect. It's sad b/c there are lots of parents who could care less & never step up to the plate for their children.
You are so full of shit! Have you got nothing else to worry about?
never changing

Clarkson, KY

#10 Apr 4, 2012
My Thoughts wrote:
Guess what??? There's nothing different about Richardsville Elementary. Things happen in every school. It's called "you raised a bunch of misbehaving heathens and now you want to blame everybody else for it because they don't know how to handle your precious little brat"!
Cry me a river....
I do agree that this happens at every school. My children are well behaved while at school, and I am not going to lie it surprises me. My children are bad at home and they don't listen. However, I would much rather my children act up at home then at school. I taught them to respect their teachers and they do. I have never had a teacher to say a negative thing about my boys. I wish they would calm down at home, but at least they respect the teachers. They hold in all the energy and wildness all day and they are buck wild when they get home. That is fine with me though, I discipline them too. Maybe if we all taught our children this, then at school they would calm down.
LoL

Frankfort, KY

#11 Apr 4, 2012
My Thoughts wrote:
<quoted text>
You are so full of shit! Have you got nothing else to worry about?
I'm thinking you should go take your fukitol pill & chill out!
Concerned Parent

Hillview, KY

#12 Apr 4, 2012
Well my children are well behaved, and the teachers love them...so what the teachers(cafeteria) did I have recorded so put that where the sun don't shine!!!! Can't help if they lose it and then apologize to a child. That means they know their wrong dummy!!!!! Do my child like that and you and who ever would get what's coming to you!! On March Madness the janitor grabbed the microphone and went off over cleaning the bathroom! It could be handled the right way and not screaming I will make all of you clean these bathrooms during a basketball game wtf? Alot of people looked at each other, got up an left.....everyone knows....
My Thoughts

Elizabethtown, KY

#13 Apr 4, 2012
Ohhh, the drama!!
also a parent

United States

#14 Apr 4, 2012
You can go screw yourself. My child has never had an issue misbehaving in or out of school. And I say by the way YOU are behaving on this website, then your children are the little "heathens". And I'm so sick of parents like you who think everytime their kid is a mean ass little bully to another kid that its justified some how. You are probably some drunk or methhead or couldn't care less. You probably don't even know where your kids are right now.
haha

Hillview, KY

#15 Apr 4, 2012
Looks like the truth hurts people lol Must be some employes of the school haha
Parent

North Ridgeville, OH

#16 Apr 4, 2012
My Thoughts wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you ever thought maybe your child is the problem?? You sound like you really need to home school the little heathen, that will surely teach them the social skills they need. Hell, they already can't behave in public, so let's segregate them! Brilliant!!
My oldest went to Rville, my youngest is out there now and we've never had a problem. I'm so sick of you people who blame everything on someone else. It's always the school, or the community, or your neighbor.. Take some fucking responsibility for yourself and your kids and teach them to behave!!
No one as far as I can see put on here that they are having a problem with their children getting into trouble or whatever..a comment was simply made about the yelling that goes on in the cafeteria while the children are simply just trying to eat! Now as far as the calling someones child other than your own..needs to stop. If anything the way your acting is so overboard its crazy. If you have children of your own you need to act like an adult and be somewhat mature about this. If you don't have children, get off this forum. Also if your city is correct under your name..then you should have no association with this school.
My Kids Are Well Behaved

Shepherdsville, KY

#17 Apr 4, 2012
My Kids go to Richardsville and it's a great school. I some people would parent their kids, there wouldn't be any issues.
also a parent

United States

#18 Apr 4, 2012
Thank you parent! And to "mykids are wellbehaved", guess what....my kids are well behaved too. And even if they weren't, adults should act like adults. There is no need to scream and yell at small children everyday. Yes some parents needs to disipline their children a little better and teach them right from wrong. But you don't scream at a child in a cafateria full of people. All that does is embarass them and they want to lash out more. Yes they need disipline, but not in front of everyone to watch and not screaming and yelling.
parent

Herndon, VA

#19 Apr 4, 2012
these are not teachers in the lunchroom they are only monitors and aides

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#20 Apr 4, 2012
A teacher raised her voice at your kid. Big deal the kid probably deserved it.
Parent

North Ridgeville, OH

#21 Apr 4, 2012
parent wrote:
these are not teachers in the lunchroom they are only monitors and aides
No sweetie, there are teachers in that lunch room too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bowling Green Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Add a word, Drop a word. (Jul '12) 20 min Intrepid Surfer 6,074
Stephanie Schubert 57 min Smh 3
Randy Belcher cheating with Jessica Perkins and... 2 hr Full of Lies 10
Swinglifestyle 2 hr Interested 24
Finding easy females (Feb '13) 2 hr All Lies 42
Looking 2 hr Thinking 4
What happened at Overtime? 3 hr Erer 1

Bowling Green Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance