First Prev
of 2
Next Last
WKU-GUY

Alliance, OH

#1 Sep 24, 2008
Does any one know anything about a girl that works at LoneStar, all I know is her name is Brittany.
yoplait

Alliance, OH

#2 Sep 25, 2008
all that i know is that brittany is a slut that slept with a guy who worked there just because he bought her alcohol.

Since: Sep 08

Bowling Green, KY

#3 Sep 25, 2008
yoplait wrote:
all that i know is that brittany is a slut that slept with a guy who worked there just because he bought her alcohol.
Cool, what are her hours?
your mom

AOL

#4 Sep 25, 2008
Sweet, I'll buy her a round too

Since: Sep 08

Bowling Green, KY

#5 Sep 26, 2008
your mom wrote:
Sweet, I'll buy her a round too
Not If I get there first!!
WKU-GUY

Alliance, OH

#6 Sep 27, 2008
yoplait wrote:
all that i know is that brittany is a slut that slept with a guy who worked there just because he bought her alcohol.
Any chance that you know her last name??

Since: Sep 08

Bowling Green, KY

#7 Sep 27, 2008
yoplait wrote:
all that i know is that brittany is a slut that slept with a guy who worked there just because he bought her alcohol.
Or her phone number?

Since: Sep 08

Bowling Green, KY

#8 Sep 27, 2008
WKU-GUY wrote:
<quoted text>
Any chance that you know her last name??
Wise Guy, I don't think Yoplait wants to reply to us. Shame,....
yoplait

Bowling Green, KY

#9 Sep 29, 2008
i dont know anything else about her.. just that bit of info..sorry
lonestar babe

Glasgow, KY

#10 Oct 20, 2008
which brittany are you talking about theres 2 that work there....
wandering

Girard, OH

#11 Oct 20, 2008
lonestar babe wrote:
which brittany are you talking about theres 2 that work there....
Brittany Lewis, I hope the other one isn't as bad as she is!!!

Since: Oct 08

Evansville, IN

#12 Oct 25, 2008
Brittany lewis is a very sweet girl and i don't believe that she slept with a guy for alcohol i believe everyone else should just mind there own business and worry about there own lives instead of bothering with every one elses peace out bitches
wandering

Alliance, OH

#13 Oct 27, 2008
She is such a sweet girl you say... I guess that is why she is sleeping with a married man she works with!! And I know this for a fact!!!
whoknowsph wrote:
Brittany lewis is a very sweet girl and i don't believe that she slept with a guy for alcohol i believe everyone else should just mind there own business and worry about there own lives instead of bothering with every one elses peace out bitches
ICE T

Evansville, IN

#14 Oct 31, 2008
wandering wrote:
She is such a sweet girl you say... I guess that is why she is sleeping with a married man she works with!! And I know this for a fact!!!
<quoted text>
Well if she is then it's none of your business only people who should care is her and the man she is sleeping with I mean if he is sleeping with her then that must mean he doesn't want to be with his so called wife people wouldn't go to this much trouble if they didn't want to be together so other people just need to mind there own business and stay the hell out of theirs!!!!!!
wrong

Girard, OH

#15 Oct 31, 2008
I believe it's his wife and kids business as well!!! I don't understand why she or any one would want a married man. I also wander how her soroity sister's Sigma Kappa (I believe) would feel about this example she is setting for their greek family!!!!
Concerned Citizen

Bowling Green, KY

#16 Nov 6, 2008
why do people care so much about other people's lifes...does it excite you to talk bad about other people?? Im sure all of you have problems in your lifes too......
foxy

Scottsville, KY

#17 Nov 6, 2008
vicki porter from scottsville is a snith
Concerned Citizen

Bowling Green, KY

#18 Nov 11, 2008
Who the hell is that? and what does she have to do with this???

Since: Sep 08

Bowling Green, KY

#19 Nov 11, 2008
Concerned Citizen wrote:
Who the hell is that? and what does she have to do with this???
It has nothing to do with the subject of this blogg, but when you look at all the imput on this blogg, It realy does not matter at all.
Tom

Cincinnati, OH

#20 Nov 18, 2008
I farted.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bowling Green Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rebuilt Title cars in Bowling Green 3 min Fyi 2
Nina Renee Cardwell 53 min Lol 27
If only 1 hr Pathetic 23
Comingsoon 3 hr Oprah 4
Anybody still remember the ALIBI down on kentuc... (Aug '14) 3 hr Local 12
Who is DJ Johnson 5 hr Research 6
School teachers are lazy and spoiled. 5 hr True 37

Bowling Green Jobs

Personal Finance

Bowling Green Mortgages