Thomas brown arrested for aggravated ...
Suprised

Louisville, KY

#46 Mar 12, 2013
Now that there is only one side of the story that will be heard, come on, you know how it will read. It will read that TB did nothing wrong. BB is not here to defend himself, the law is going to all pull together and ride that code where no one talks bad about another officer. I am telling you that this story WILL NOT have a fair ending. Get ready for BB name to be drug thru the mud. It is coming, and there is NOTHING that we can do about it.
BigMama

Floyds Knobs, IN

#49 Mar 12, 2013
Bowling green wrote:
It's an insult if anything!!! I agree with the above poster. How dare you treat the citizens of Bowling Green like we are morons. We are not dumb, we understand that T.B. should have been arrested immediately and not " told to go home" by the KSP. How long are " you KSP idiots" going to drag this out until an arrest! I understand an investigation takes time, but if someone writes a cold check they are usually jailed until they are priced innocent ? Correct? If someone has a joint in their car, they are usually arrested until proven innocent or guilty! Right? If someone has a FTA for court, guess what they are hauled to jail! Just don't get it..... So to the KSP we are not dumb, to county attorneys, guess what? Still not dumb;) this is the most effed up, slap in your face that hey we are letting a murderer go free!!!!!
Was there any toxicology taken on Brown? Was his vehicle impounded and search?
Was he taken into custody and questioned? All these failures in proper procedure will work in his favor IF he is charged.
Bullcrp

Lexington, KY

#50 Mar 12, 2013
Suprised wrote:
Now that there is only one side of the story that will be heard, come on, you know how it will read. It will read that TB did nothing wrong. BB is not here to defend himself, the law is going to all pull together and ride that code where no one talks bad about another officer. I am telling you that this story WILL NOT have a fair ending. Get ready for BB name to be drug thru the mud. It is coming, and there is NOTHING that we can do about it.
My thoughts exactly.
Anonymous

La Grange, KY

#51 Mar 12, 2013
Ok watever happend if bradshaw had a gun which I don't believe it. brown shldve nvr gotten outta his truck if he "knew bradshaw had gun" that wldve protected him n his wife then he shldve done the right thing instead murdered a honest amazing man who did so much 4 these kids n bg n random strangers he is amazing n JUSTICE WILL B served if not this whole town is gunna go crazy
Are you sure

Greensburg, KY

#53 Mar 12, 2013
Bowling green wrote:
It's an insult if anything!!! I agree with the above poster. How dare you treat the citizens of Bowling Green like we are morons. We are not dumb, we understand that T.B. should have been arrested immediately and not " told to go home" by the KSP. How long are " you KSP idiots" going to drag this out until an arrest! I understand an investigation takes time, but if someone writes a cold check they are usually jailed until they are priced innocent ? Correct? If someone has a joint in their car, they are usually arrested until proven innocent or guilty! Right? If someone has a FTA for court, guess what they are hauled to jail! Just don't get it..... So to the KSP we are not dumb, to county attorneys, guess what? Still not dumb;) this is the most effed up, slap in your face that hey we are letting a murderer go free!!!!!
You are dumb. People are not charged with murder until an investigation is complete. If you shoot someone and claim self defense there will be an investigation before your arrest. If there is an arrest. This is a complex situation and the very capable KSP and Commonwealth Attorney will get it right before any action so that the perp won't walk because of a mistake made in a hastily completed investigation. If there is a perp that is. Because if it was self defense then there is no perp. Educate yourselves morons.
TheTruth

Owensboro, KY

#54 Mar 13, 2013
Are you sure wrote:
<quoted text>
You are dumb. People are not charged with murder until an investigation is complete. If you shoot someone and claim self defense there will be an investigation before your arrest. If there is an arrest. This is a complex situation and the very capable KSP and Commonwealth Attorney will get it right before any action so that the perp won't walk because of a mistake made in a hastily completed investigation. If there is a perp that is. Because if it was self defense then there is no perp. Educate yourselves morons.
Thats not always the case http://news.google.com/newspapers...

This woman claimed self defense for shooting her husband while he was sitting. She had bruises and scratches on her body where he attacked her. She was arrested even with claiming self defense.

There's another one where a Franklin man killed another man because he was being stabbed. He claimed self defense. He was arrest the same night it happened http://news.google.com/newspapers...

Be Careful about calling people morons while making blanket statements
Really Now

Bowling Green, KY

#56 Mar 13, 2013
Bowling green wrote:
hmmm.....lets see.....cold check=guilty when it was wrote,person knows there is no money. Joint=guilty cause person knows is illegal and FTA, well that doesnt take much to figure out....supposed to be somewhere when you wasn't. Those are simple to figure out. A shooting however is not so simple to figure out. There could be multiple reasons why that took place. Look up the statutes in KY about shootings and related charges, you should be able to get your answers.
really

Elyria, OH

#57 Mar 13, 2013
duh wrote:
<quoted text>
Justice has already been served! That Bradshaw boy had a shotgun and pointed it Brown who then defended himself. Sorry that Bradshaw got his brains blowed out but that's life
.so what ur saying is if u were involved in road rage and someone followed u home and u pulled a gun but they shot u that would be self defense right ? Not don't think 61so when u approach someone else's property u r the aggressor if it was ur family I'm sure u would think differently
Bombardier

Bowling Green, KY

#58 Mar 13, 2013
really wrote:
<quoted text>.so what ur saying is if u were involved in road rage and someone followed u home and u pulled a gun but they shot u that would be self defense right ? Not don't think 61so when u approach someone else's property u r the aggressor if it was ur family I'm sure u would think differently
That's a totally different scenario. If you are followed to your home, and both you and the follower are armed, it's either going to be self defense by you, or murder for the follower if someone is killed.

The reason is simple. The follower put you in a position where you could no longer retreat. So "really", you are right in your example, but it doesn't apply here to this case. Nobody was home.
What the heck

Bowling Green, KY

#59 Mar 13, 2013
duh wrote:
<quoted text>
Justice has already been served! That Bradshaw boy had a shotgun and pointed it Brown who then defended himself. Sorry that Bradshaw got his brains blowed out but that's life
WHEN did he point a shot gun at Brown? AFTER Brown had exited his vehicle with a gun in hand? WHile they were driving? WHEN WHEN WHEN??????

Since: Mar 13

Louisville, KY

#60 Mar 13, 2013
Irregardless of what really happened, the fact that everyone ( KSP,Sheriff's Dept.,Chris Cohron)
is being so secretive, it gives the APPEARANCE of a
cover-up.I don't personally believe that there is ABSOLUTELY NOTHING That they can tell us without jeopardizing the investigation. I believe it's been two weeks today and we know nothing. Sort of makes one feel insignificant, doesn't it ? As I said in an earlier post, many of us have a brain
and are able to think for ourselves! Here's another issue I am wondering about. If everything is so cut and dried with the self-defense theory,
why was Chris Cohron called to the scene? I have not heard or read of, his being called to any other
shooting ?? I could be wrong, God knows I have been before!
Anonymous

Hopkinsville, KY

#61 Mar 13, 2013
duh wrote:
<quoted text>
O really u think if he had a shotgun he wldve shot 1st dumba$$ n u r 1 sry worthless p.o.s punk ass bi*ch it kool tho karmas a bit*h n God will take care of it all
Are you sure

Greensburg, KY

#63 Mar 13, 2013
TheTruth wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats not always the case http://news.google.com/newspapers...
This woman claimed self defense for shooting her husband while he was sitting. She had bruises and scratches on her body where he attacked her. She was arrested even with claiming self defense.
There's another one where a Franklin man killed another man because he was being stabbed. He claimed self defense. He was arrest the same night it happened http://news.google.com/newspapers...
Be Careful about calling people morons while making blanket statements
It's not a blanket statement. In every case there is an investigation prior to an arrest. Even when someone is "detained" an arrest has not been made. Sometimes a suspect is taken to a holding area while the investigation is completed if there is a suspicion the subject will not be where he says he will be if there is a need to speak with him further. However in mr browns case (I'm not saying I believe he is guilty or not guilty) the KSP strongly believe he will cooperate based on his history and foundation in the community and therefore no premature arrest is necessary. Sorry about the blanket moron statement though. Obviously that is not you and it is evident by your well thought out and annunciated post.
analyzing

Elizabethtown, KY

#64 Mar 13, 2013
oldhippiechick wrote:
Irregardless of what really happened, the fact that everyone ( KSP,Sheriff's Dept.,Chris Cohron)
is being so secretive, it gives the APPEARANCE of a
cover-up.I don't personally believe that there is ABSOLUTELY NOTHING That they can tell us without jeopardizing the investigation. I believe it's been two weeks today and we know nothing. Sort of makes one feel insignificant, doesn't it ? As I said in an earlier post, many of us have a brain
and are able to think for ourselves! Here's another issue I am wondering about. If everything is so cut and dried with the self-defense theory,
why was Chris Cohron called to the scene? I have not heard or read of, his being called to any other
shooting ?? I could be wrong, God knows I have been before!
I find it interesting that Cohron was at the scene. Was he the one that made the determination to have Tommy Brown to leave the scene and go to his home? The way I see this, either Cohron and/or the KSP didn't follow the law. Somebody should lose their job over this. The fact that Tommy Brown should have been arrested at the scene has nothing to do with how long the investigation takes. I think the public at least deserves an answer to who made the determination to let Tommy Brown walk away from the scene instead of being handcuffed and taken to jail after shooting Brandon 3 times. This is a cover-up people.
Are you sure

Greensburg, KY

#65 Mar 13, 2013
analyzing wrote:
<quoted text>
I find it interesting that Cohron was at the scene. Was he the one that made the determination to have Tommy Brown to leave the scene and go to his home? The way I see this, either Cohron and/or the KSP didn't follow the law. Somebody should lose their job over this. The fact that Tommy Brown should have been arrested at the scene has nothing to do with how long the investigation takes. I think the public at least deserves an answer to who made the determination to let Tommy Brown walk away from the scene instead of being handcuffed and taken to jail after shooting Brandon 3 times. This is a cover-up people.
You aren't listening. The law does not require an immediate arrest for murder. Also Mr Cohron comes out for any officer involved shooting and for any high profile case in which the law is in question. Had an arrest been made on that day the KSP would've had to prove probable cause for the arrest in only a few days which would've rushed the investigation. However by not making an arrest a thorough investigation can be completed and the case can be presented to the Grand Jury without partiality.
Confused

Corydon, IN

#66 Mar 13, 2013
Walker's Towing got Tommy Brown's truck from the scene. KSP had Brandon's truck last time I looked. Why was Mr Brown's truck not impounded and taken to KSP? I do not understand this. Is Brown's truck still at Walker's or has he gotten it back? Very strange the way this all went down. Sad too!
my view

Edmonton, KY

#67 Mar 13, 2013
duh wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you the devil, because only he would make such a comment. Why don't you go tell his three children to there face this how you know what he did, were you with him and know this for a fact. Only a sick sick person would feel this way. Even YOU don't deserve this happening to you. May the Lord be with you because you really need him. I can't image ever Mr. Brown agreeing with your comment because he also is a father. What is wrong with you.
Crookedlawsux

United States

#68 Mar 13, 2013
duh wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow judging from your comment you are an intellectually deprived individual, did you figure out all by yourself that Brandon had a shot gun or did someone tell you be did and you believed it? So would you feel the same had brown done this horrific thing to one of your family? So Einstein , tell me how that brown was defending himself when he got out of his truck advancing to Brandon's truck not even having the authority to do so? Oh yes brown was defending himself when he got out of his truck out of anger and each step he took toward Brandon he was defending himself especially at the point he shot him in cold blood before he had a chance to get out his truck oh yes that is clearly self defense. Just in case you don't get the sarcasm I will tell you I was being sarcastic in the last line. Furthermore if that had been true have you ever thought what a disadvantage a man going for a shot gun in a standard cab truck would have against a man standing with pistol in hand pointed at that man?you need to think before making dumb statements with no veracity.
Enough by Grace

Russellville, KY

#69 Mar 13, 2013
There are definitely some terrible drivers around. I've been in 3 wrecks all caused by someone else and I've sustained some very bad injuries. I am definitely on edge when I'm driving around others that aren't driving smartly.

Another point I want to make is that when I'm sick I am more easily to be irritated and even angry.

Maybe Mr. Brown had his pistol in his pocket as extra protection in case he needed it and only walked up to Mr. Bradshaw's truck to talk to him since he followed him into the parking lot.

We don't know and I don't believe there will be a cover up.

This is a very terrible situation. We need to continue to pray for all those involved.
curious

North Ridgeville, OH

#70 Mar 13, 2013
Crookedlawsux wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow judging from your comment you are an intellectually deprived individual, did you figure out all by yourself that Brandon had a shot gun or did someone tell you be did and you believed it? So would you feel the same had brown done this horrific thing to one of your family? So Einstein , tell me how that brown was defending himself when he got out of his truck advancing to Brandon's truck not even having the authority to do so? Oh yes brown was defending himself when he got out of his truck out of anger and each step he took toward Brandon he was defending himself especially at the point he shot him in cold blood before he had a chance to get out his truck oh yes that is clearly self defense. Just in case you don't get the sarcasm I will tell you I was being sarcastic in the last line. Furthermore if that had been true have you ever thought what a disadvantage a man going for a shot gun in a standard cab truck would have against a man standing with pistol in hand pointed at that man?you need to think before making dumb statements with no veracity.
this is tragic!! But I have known Tommy and he is a good person. I cannot believe he would have done this unless he felt an immediate threat.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bowling Green Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cars 23 min Fred 1
Michael Hardy found guilty 45 min Ridiculious 64
Mariahs closing 1 hr buckhead 1
Samantha Henderson 1 hr hard core bitch 2
What Do You Want 2 hr Bubba Humpalot 46
Drug test 4 hr Silversylvia 10
Sabrina moonyhan 5 hr Trap Queen 2

Bowling Green Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance