wow

Morgantown, KY

#527 Dec 20, 2011
your an idiot "Karma" , you obviously dont know shit about it, looks like hes doin just fine.
loving it

United States

#528 Dec 20, 2011
blah wrote:
car is in his name isnt it>? drugs were not involved

Yep. Car was in his name. No drugs were involved at all. A child that isn't even his is being brought into this! Lol why would he support that bitc*s kid when she was nothing but a whor3 n made him think a kid was his. Haha really? He isnt a POS he was doing what's right. He shouldn't have to support her or a child that's not his. but the ex girlfriend is a POS n she hates that
blah

Bowling Green, KY

#529 Dec 20, 2011
the real tragedy in this story is his tattoo
agree with you

United States

#530 Dec 20, 2011
blah wrote:
the real tragedy in this story is his tattoo
I agree.. She let him get that child's name tattooed on him knowing that the baby wasn't his. How could you do that? He can never get that erased off of him an if he did it would cost dearly, I think she has costed him enough mentally on what shes done to him. An apparently she don't see that and he is the bad guy. He had nothing to with that baby not being his. That's her fault! He loved that child dearly, and she ripped him in pieces. And she can't accept that and go on with her life like he has. you'd think after all she has done she would just stop, but 6 months later it's stil going on. Misery needs company
ugh

Bowling Green, KY

#531 Dec 20, 2011
as a female and a mother I cannot imagine doing that to someone. Even if you hate the guy, how could you do that to your kid? Women like that give all women a bad name. He should be able to sue for any child support and the removal of the tattoo. Not that money will help with the bond he has formed with the child. The chick should be ashamed of herself and does not deserve custody.
knows

United States

#532 Dec 20, 2011
ugh wrote:
as a female and a mother I cannot imagine doing that to someone. Even if you hate the guy, how could you do that to your kid? Women like that give all women a bad name. He should be able to sue for any child support and the removal of the tattoo. Not that money will help with the bond he has formed with the child. The chick should be ashamed of herself and does not deserve custody.
She tries to make him look like the bad guy. But there's more to this story then she wants everyone to know. She's the one who posted about who got arrested n how he is on drugs on how he took the vehicle. She just won't stop, you'd think she would remove herself out of this situation. But she just keeps going thinking that everyone will think chris is the POS when it was her. Everyone knows what she wants them to know. But Chris did try even after the fact he found the baby wasn't his he stil did everything for that child. But now she's playing games. N thinks karma won't touch her. But damn karma has a way of getting back to everyone that has done wrong n she will get hers.
brown noser

Glasgow, KY

#533 Dec 21, 2011
9 out of 10 are on dope
Nellie

Scottsville, KY

#534 Dec 21, 2011
brown noser wrote:
9 out of 10 are on dope
gotta be on dope to work there and cope with their bullshit?
pippy

Glasgow, KY

#535 Dec 22, 2011
anyone know any of the new temps out there?
Not a good welder

Glasgow, KY

#536 Dec 22, 2011
3rdshifter wrote:
You have to love this place for what it is...or ISN'T! How about a big fat F**K YOU for Xmas BGM!
Im with ya, what a bunch of f**kers, need a union.
Shelly

Glasgow, KY

#537 Dec 22, 2011
I have never worked anywhere with such nasty women. Most of which are bitches. I use the word bitch lightly. Yes, I am a woman, and I do my job well. I don't call in, and work hard. Hooking up with a coworker, who also is married and staying f*ck*d up is not at all the reason I come to BGM. I'm here to take care of my family. So those who I am referring to, the nasty bitches, you know who you are. Pull your pants up, brush your teeth, take the penis out of your mouth and get to work. Stop being every man's walking joke during break time and card night.
BGM

Bowling Green, KY

#538 Dec 23, 2011
Shelly wrote:
I have never worked anywhere with such nasty women. Most of which are bitches. I use the word bitch lightly. Yes, I am a woman, and I do my job well. I don't call in, and work hard. Hooking up with a coworker, who also is married and staying f*ck*d up is not at all the reason I come to BGM. I'm here to take care of my family. So those who I am referring to, the nasty bitches, you know who you are. Pull your pants up, brush your teeth, take the penis out of your mouth and get to work. Stop being every man's walking joke during break time and card night.
AMEN
frisky

Elizabethtown, KY

#539 Dec 27, 2011
who is trying to mess with the workers? Names?

Since: Dec 11

United States

#540 Dec 28, 2011
Does anyone know anything about Tina A? Is she single? Does she date people she works with? I would really like to talk to her.
curious

Bowling Green, KY

#541 Dec 28, 2011
ruserious_ wrote:
Does anyone know anything about Tina A? Is she single? Does she date people she works with? I would really like to talk to her.
What is last name??
Shelly

Glasgow, KY

#542 Jan 4, 2012
Does anyone know the second shift driver John Lyons? Does he still work here? Is he dating anyone?
Tim

Glasgow, KY

#543 Jan 6, 2012
Frisky wants to get frisky
tom tom

Glasgow, KY

#544 Jan 16, 2012
ruserious_ wrote:
what would your woman think about that? I think you already know she "dates" people she works with.
raw deal

Bowling Green, KY

#545 Jan 17, 2012
Hey I worked their and loved my job but they got rid of me for asking a question they don't like being. Comfonted which sucks because yeagen is a ass and wants everyone to bow down to him
nokidding

Washington, DC

#546 Jan 18, 2012
Yea they got rid of me too- bullcrap!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bowling Green Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Get the Bowling Green Topix News on Facebook! 1 min Topix 1
Songs You Love from the 70s and 80s (Jul '12) 19 min Brainsneeze 50
Deputy Sheriff Tommy Brown (Mar '13) 1 hr Bombardier 412
Michelle Cripps 3 hr Parent wondering 2
Kami Manley 5 hr Kris 2
Any one doing the NEW home based business (Mar '09) 5 hr Bren 17
dtf 6 hr Soft as steel 7
Mark Cornell and Jmack Energy 7 hr be ashamed 1
*** Ryan's Thanksgiving Day Dinner *** (Nov '10) 9 hr FU Ryans 35
Drugged at Double Dogs 13 hr daddy 20