union maybe

Detroit, MI

#246 Jul 22, 2009
Good luck to ya funny looking back at last 10 or so posts it seems everyone is leaving the only diference is pro-union guys quit and anti get laid off or fired thats just like BGMF ass backwards but hey thats why I'm union maybe they can't get me
still looking

Detroit, MI

#247 Jul 22, 2009
are they still hiring? did they know you worked here? and they still hired you?
gavone

Oakland, KY

#248 Sep 3, 2009
Trick Daddy wrote:
sounds like to me that jabroni "Pround peon" likes to take it in the ass by BGM....ya know BGM stands for BENDOVER....GRAB YOUR ANKLES....and MOAN..........
But guess what I dont like getting fucked instead of calling the US labor board maybe we should call 1800-2get-UAW and get shit done OUR way NOT magnas.
And "Peon" why dont you crawl back under ther HR desk you came from and continue to slob on some knob.
And pecker...uh...pepper do you even work there?
Yes thats what I'm talking about .By the way it looks on here that place is just getting shittier day by day even the sucks up there like that proud peon dont even reallize that their jobs are NOT safe but the satisfaction that they get out of being a ass kissin suck up is what motivates them to be such,,,I dont work there anymore ,but I know how that place is and how some of the people are ( the suck ups and backstabbers)lot of good people still there and I wish them the best ,,,I sure dont miss that place at all I'm much happier with the job I have now
BGM XEmployee

Nashville, TN

#249 Oct 12, 2009
I am an x-employee of Magna and the way they have done good hard working people, is unjustifiable. They deserve any and every thing they get or donít get. I hope Ford, Nissan, Toyota, Mercedes, Volts wagon, and BMW have better luck with them than their own employees have. Their layoffs turn in to being fired; they just donít have the guts to tell you face to face they want to do it over the phone cowards. Whatever you do DONíT TELL THEM WHEN SOMETHING IS WRONG they had rather pay out the butt for mistakes than to correct them before someone gets hurt.
BGM XEmployee

Nashville, TN

#250 Oct 12, 2009
Eric Sam wrote:
<quoted text>
If I had to bet, I'd bet this person works in the HR department at BG Metal
Sounds like it or one that grabed the ankles and liked it!
learned lesson

Glasgow, KY

#251 Oct 15, 2009
I worked at magna last year when the union was first spoken of. As I read I can tell that it never happened. I worked there for almost 3 months and when I was fired I had grossed 20,000 in that time period. I worked my butt off for that company. The ironic thing was when I got fired it was for being 3 minutes late no joke. My son had been in the hospital for 3 weeks and I had used up the 2 day vac and had pointed out. what was a single mom suppose to do?? I didnt qualify for FMLA. But the BS thing about it was I was fired by the H.R. that just took the position an during first break heard a certain f@ck buddy of his say I'll her gone by morning. Its all about who u blow I mean know. But, that was a year ago I heard there was a new late policy. And honestly Ron Henderson needs to stop putting ppl down and listen to whats going on.
Jennifer

Bowling Green, KY

#252 Oct 22, 2009
Well I used to work out there. Thank goodness I'm gone. I heard that someone fell and got hurt pretty bad there about a month ago. They said he may not be able to walk to good anymore
dedodog1

Grand Blanc, MI

#255 Apr 15, 2010
You poor crying bastards, your all lucky to even have a job in this economy. I was one of 130 skilled machine buliders that put ALL the the production line in that plant,and would appreciate the chance to work there. You people have no clue as to what is to work for a living. Come up to Michigan Where the UNIONS screwed everything up. FlintMi. is ghost town, Detroit will be lucky to EVER come back. Oh ya and as far as kentuckians go your HALL OF FAMER SENATOR MR> BUNNING could less for his state or anyone else for that matter. Why don't you people quit crying and do your job like your suppose to instead of crying about how bad off you are with management. I fyou didn't have a job what would you complain about then! See that's the problem with our society today everybody wants to complain about how bad they have it, well if you don't like what's goin onat BMG quit find another job. But you hicks aren't smart enough to figure that out , because if you were you appreciate what the hell you really have. You're all a bunch of crybabys.
BGM employee

Bowling Green, KY

#256 Mar 4, 2011
dedodog1 wrote:
You poor crying bastards, your all lucky to even have a job in this economy. I was one of 130 skilled machine buliders that put ALL the the production line in that plant,and would appreciate the chance to work there. You people have no clue as to what is to work for a living. Come up to Michigan Where the UNIONS screwed everything up. FlintMi. is ghost town, Detroit will be lucky to EVER come back. Oh ya and as far as kentuckians go your HALL OF FAMER SENATOR MR> BUNNING could less for his state or anyone else for that matter. Why don't you people quit crying and do your job like your suppose to instead of crying about how bad off you are with management. I fyou didn't have a job what would you complain about then! See that's the problem with our society today everybody wants to complain about how bad they have it, well if you don't like what's goin onat BMG quit find another job. But you hicks aren't smart enough to figure that out , because if you were you appreciate what the hell you really have. You're all a bunch of crybabys.
Amen Brother. I work there now and I feel lucky.
x worker

Urbana, IL

#257 Apr 29, 2011
Wow there seems to be alot of us (x workers) when will everyone wake up. They pit us against each other as workers. Blame unions. Unions are the reason we have weekends, ot, min wage etc... when they had alot of members everyone got more. Now unions are shrinking and everyone is losing. 9 out of 10 plants that close are non union. why because asians will do it cheaper. It used to go to Mexico but hell they are up to $8 a day now so they pulled their work and sent it over seas. So the rich get richer and we get poorer. and we all bitch about unions becuase thats what the rich want us to do. If the Bosses get rid of them they will be able to buy off the Senators even cheaper and keep more of their money.
temp

Canton, OH

#258 Apr 30, 2011
offended wrote:
Jeurgen If you think temps can come in and do our jobs your nuts. They have no clue what a good weld from a bad weld. We have bad`quality if you bring in temps with no care for the job the quality will go from bad to worse. I think maint should make more money then operator. But our jobs are not easy. Everyday I walk out of the building my body hurts from lifting, pounding,tugging and pulling. We should not have to work for the job the job should work for us. I think operators are fed up with the way the line works. Everyday we hear cycle count and numbers. Everyday we tell our leads that we have the same troubleshoting problems and nothing is ever done.
That statement is bullshit about the temps some temp know just as much as Operator and you see some Operator don't know what the hell going on everybody start out not knowing a new job if you got sense anybody can learn just like dumb ass Opeartor oh this is one of does dumb ass temp.
Xtrme 71

Glasgow, KY

#259 Apr 30, 2011
temp wrote:
<quoted text>That statement is bullshit about the temps some temp know just as much as Operator and you see some Operator don't know what the hell going on everybody start out not knowing a new job if you got sense anybody can learn just like dumb ass Opeartor oh this is one of does dumb ass temp.
I totslly agree with you there, I bet everybody who is full time started off as temps and not everyone has welding experience,just something they must have learned while on the job. And as far as Juergan is concerned he can go straight to hell with the management who didn't hire the temps who had their year in last Dec. What a joke! Alot of good people was let go and some who shouldn't be there, especially alot on third shift hanging around onion head "Fish". But to the ones who work hard and do their daily jobs, I give you my props. But asskissers,ha, forget it. BGM is a good place only if management will get their heads out of their asses, talk to their employees more,maybe things would be better.Until then, keep fucking up and see what happens when you mess over good people.But to the main subject about temps,do your job, never mind about the full time making negative remarks about you,as I said earlier some of them were temps,they forgot how they got there.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#261 Aug 7, 2011
Out of EVERY person who made a comment ACTUALLY works FOR MAGNA? Which means who all is NOT a temp?

Also how many of you men/women took the test they made everyone take when the plant first opened? I'm curious of how many of you guys are out there still.
toolanddie

Eddyville, KY

#262 Aug 7, 2011
There are not many left. They put so much pressure on one person waiting for them to fail and when they fail just once no matter how small they are let go. Instead of taking the chance to teach and grow the knowledge of everyone there. And when the system is questioned by someone they have a target on their back until they can get them out the door. I know they have to make money to keep the doors open but it can be done different than how they are doing it.
Bgm rocks

United States

#263 Aug 13, 2011
This place is really becoming a joke! Mgt sucks around here top to bottom!
Macca

Elgin, TX

#264 Aug 13, 2011
What do you mean "becoming"? It's been a joke for the past few years.
Bgm rocks

United States

#265 Aug 17, 2011
Is it just me or does anyone else think a turtle could beat onion head in a foot race?! Does his brain work that slow as well?
3rd shifter

Oakland, KY

#266 Aug 20, 2011
I will take the turtle. Lol grass grows under his feet.
Xtrme 71

Glasgow, KY

#267 Aug 22, 2011
Bgm rocks wrote:
Is it just me or does anyone else think a turtle could beat onion head in a foot race?! Does his brain work that slow as well?
Damn! Have I started a new trend with this "Onion Head" name or what? I started that because Fish took his cap off one night and he had his hair cut close and I said "Damn" Look at that onion head. But that doesn't let him off the hook about his nonsense.
3rd shifter

Bronx, NY

#268 Aug 22, 2011
I agree with you Xtrme 71, and yes it is trendy. The dudes nose and lips are brown from sucking so much a**.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bowling Green Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Get the Bowling Green Topix News on Facebook! 1 min Topix 1
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 8 min DITCH MITCH 4,862
Highway 218 West Arrested in Drag 15 min Missy 9
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 18 min Sigma Crappa Pants 153,433
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 50 min Jobs Lost 26,274
berry plastics pay (Jun '13) 1 hr Paul Bouchard 16
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 1 hr BIG_STEVIE 16,169
Time to wake up America (Jan '13) 2 hr The Key 1,878
Top Hat Cabaret new Gentleman's Club 3 hr Lady Jane 162
David Garvin Commit Suicide ? Wed Honor 5
•••
•••

Bowling Green Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Bowling Green People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••