First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Disappointed customer

Glasgow, KY

#43 Oct 3, 2011
The catfish house was recommended by a friend, so we went there on a sat. afternoon. My husband and I both ordered a two piece catfish dinner , We were real dissappointed with the portions of fish we recieved ( we both got two very small pieces of fish ) If you put all of our fish together it would not amount up to one piece of catfish. To tell the truth we paid $28. for beans and coleslaw. The next time we want fish we will be going to Long John Silvers !!!!!!
Captain Ahab

Bowling Green, KY

#46 Oct 4, 2011
That catfish house fish is too small for me. I'm going fishing.
MR_I GO IN

Elizabethtown, KY

#47 Oct 4, 2011
Disappointed customer wrote:
The catfish house was recommended by a friend, so we went there on a sat. afternoon. My husband and I both ordered a two piece catfish dinner , We were real dissappointed with the portions of fish we recieved ( we both got two very small pieces of fish ) If you put all of our fish together it would not amount up to one piece of catfish. To tell the truth we paid $28. for beans and coleslaw. The next time we want fish we will be going to Long John
Silvers !!!!!!
X2 long john silvers is way better
Corvette

New Albany, IN

#48 Apr 27, 2012
They are shutting doors Sunday! Sucks. I love working there great staff and managers.
BGHS

New Albany, IN

#49 Apr 27, 2012
they had great food and good workers
sue

Hillview, KY

#50 Apr 27, 2012
Are they really shutting down? How do you know? I'm so sad if it's true.
The Hitman

Canton, OH

#51 Apr 28, 2012
Corvette wrote:
They are shutting doors Sunday! Sucks. I love working there great staff and managers.
Prices are kind of high for "fish". I hate to see folks out of a job though. I wish the employees the best if this is true.
cavewoman

Glasgow, KY

#52 May 3, 2012
I love it, someone in another post said it was dirty just flat lied. The service is always good it is a little high but good.

The Hitman

Canton, OH

#53 May 4, 2012
cavewoman wrote:
I love it, someone in another post said it was dirty just flat lied. The service is always good it is a little high but good.
When I went there the few times I did, the servers were attentive and friendly. The food was good and I didn't see any indication that the restaurant was anything other than clean. My ONLY dissatisfaction was the pricing. Like I said before - a little high for fish.
sam

United States

#54 May 5, 2012
Most of the employees were drugged up junkies.
Closed

Bowling Green, KY

#55 May 5, 2012
Drove by tonight and the place was closed up tight with signs on the front door.
The Hitman

Canton, OH

#56 May 5, 2012
Closed wrote:
Drove by tonight and the place was closed up tight with signs on the front door.
What did the signs say?
Johnetta faye pryor

United States

#57 May 6, 2012
The place sucked.food was cold and they used fish from the damm nasty river here.
i know why

Hillview, KY

#58 May 6, 2012
my friends worked there and they got shut done by the health department
confused

Bowling Green, KY

#59 May 6, 2012
i know why wrote:
no they didn't. They shut down on their own accord. Announced it in advance. Think the illnesses in the family on top of slow business did them in
former employee

Hillview, KY

#60 May 6, 2012
They didn't get shut down, business was really slow, and owners were bad off financially so they had to close down.
hehaw

Greenville, IN

#61 Feb 5, 2015
who bought it? the for sale sign was took down and they have it closed off where u cant get in with signs that say private property
Lemon

Hopkinsville, KY

#62 Feb 5, 2015
El Mazatlan is going in
liar

Darby, PA

#63 Feb 6, 2015
i know why wrote:
Why spread lies? They got 100% on every health inspection. It's public record , look it up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bowling Green Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Randy spears 52 min Need to know 16
Just sexting 1 hr Harry 27
stay classy south warren 1 hr Jimbo 15
Looking for a fit/strong black man to do my wife. 2 hr ~ 6
Dalton Coleman? 3 hr Bam 20
Jump airzone brunette hottie 4 hr linescrossed 4
Slim Nash - That Time Again 9 hr hahah 69

Bowling Green Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance