Juicys Sports bar and grill
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Just me

Canton, OH

#34 Jun 18, 2012
Beer is over priced. Food isn't very good. Live bands are the best part. I'd go somewhere else if I were you.
wondering

Canton, OH

#35 Jun 18, 2012
oh yeah wrote:
It is still en Lamb that runs it, and all the skanky skanks that work there. You ought to see how disgusting the kitchen is, they have used the same sponge on the dishes and plates and shot glasses for months, and they use the same dirty ass dishwater on all. You could not pay me to eat there, and if the health department went in they would shut the place down in a heartbeat.
If you are a female and are not flirting with Ben lambs ugly, skanky, skinny ass, then he turns his nose up to you like his shit dont stink...lol...lol...well, thats awful funny that he thinks he is all that with the way his ugly ass looks...Get a life Ben Lamb, you only run a bar because it is the only way you know how to pick up skanks, speaking of skanks, whats the deal with the new ones you have hired? You used to have some descent looking girls working there, what happened? Let me guess, they wanted nothing to do with you, so you got rid of them? Get a life you lame ass loser, he doesnt even own the place, his borther paul does...lol...lol...He likes to act like he does, but he cuts trees for a living, fucking loser
Aint this all the bar owners in Bowling Green? They need hookups so the open a place to get them drunk Bahhahh! Still losers!
excuse me

New Albany, IN

#37 Jun 18, 2012
lol wrote:
<quoted text> your whole family is nasty Ben lamb
but he has two precious children that don't deserve the life they have to live, they are not nasty!!!
paul

Antioch, IL

#38 Jun 18, 2012
Hey Ben your girl friend got gangbanged at hazzard life bell she was nasty.
who cares

Bowling Green, KY

#39 Jun 18, 2012
who really cares u pos we are all going to die one day think about that!
Deter

United States

#44 Jun 19, 2012
Hey been you scared yet? You need be there looking for you .
Seriously

Bowling Green, KY

#49 Jul 1, 2012
For those of you who don't know crap about the situation, his wife has filed for a divorce and he is now in jail for domestic violence. The proof is in the pudding, check out this warren county regional website for proof of the real Ben lamb. http://208.80.208.75/ois/detai ls.aspx?id=141576
warning

Franklin, TN

#53 Oct 2, 2012
Most of that group is TROUBLE. They will lie to get whatever they want. And if that dont work they just steal it. They operate under several names for business and will cheat you however they can. And are always in trouble with the law. Do not trust any of them and believe everything you hear about them. They are bad bad people.
someone who cares

United States

#54 Apr 28, 2013
This is very rude what has been posted on here! Ben lamb is an awesome father and yes things might have got out of control with his wife but if it was as bad as what people are saying why is Tina back with him???? And and most of Ben's family are hard working honest people just trying to make a living. Whom ever is putting his entire family down doesn't know his family very well and doesn't know what they have went through to get to where they are today. They have worked their asses off and don't deserve to be talked about in this manner. Before you start to judge someone or someone's entire family make sure you atleast know them! And look in the mirror and ask yourself if you and your family is any better then the ones your talking about before you judge. And just remember carma is not pretty to those who lie about others just so you can have something to do. Take care of your own life and don't worry about other people's!
sales guy

Portland, TN

#55 Apr 28, 2013
someone who cares wrote:
This is very rude what has been posted on here! Ben lamb is an awesome father and yes things might have got out of control with his wife but if it was as bad as what people are saying why is Tina back with him???? And and most of Ben's family are hard working honest people just trying to make a living. Whom ever is putting his entire family down doesn't know his family very well and doesn't know what they have went through to get to where they are today. They have worked their asses off and don't deserve to be talked about in this manner. Before you start to judge someone or someone's entire family make sure you atleast know them! And look in the mirror and ask yourself if you and your family is any better then the ones your talking about before you judge. And just remember carma is not pretty to those who lie about others just so you can have something to do. Take care of your own life and don't worry about other people's!
All I know is I sold them some product and was never paid. Went to collections. It wasn't a lot of money but still came.out of my pocket. First impressions go along way.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bowling Green Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kryla Wayne 2 min Tennessee bad ass 5
im getting sick of this 1 hr Eye Cu2pi 2
Where the h at? 1 hr Nothankyou 5
Why are you so jealous? 1 hr Sugar 7
Who's cheating at Alpha 1 hr Pencildick 4
Jessie Marie TWILIGHT crooks (Jan '10) 2 hr I know 153
post has been deleted (Mar '13) 2 hr RandW 15

Bowling Green Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance