Juicys Sports bar and grill

Posted in the Bowling Green Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Just wondering

Alliance, OH

#1 Apr 30, 2012
Im just wanting a little insiht on Juicys sports bar and grill. I think the bar before they opened was Shellys. I am planning on getting a bunch of my husbands friends together for his birthday and I was planning on having everyone to meet up there, but i was wanting to know how the waitresses were? Are they polite, clean looking, cute, is the bar clean, how is the food, and the beer prices, and the most important, how is the music? I know they have live music from time to time as well! Thank you for anyone who can post some info on this place. It will be my husbands 35th birthday, and i would like for him to have a wonderful night with his great friends.
Herman Becker

Hollywood, FL

#2 Apr 30, 2012
Just wondering wrote:
Im just wanting a little insiht on Juicys sports bar and grill. I think the bar before they opened was Shellys. I am planning on getting a bunch of my husbands friends together for his birthday and I was planning on having everyone to meet up there, but i was wanting to know how the waitresses were? Are they polite, clean looking, cute, is the bar clean, how is the food, and the beer prices, and the most important, how is the music? I know they have live music from time to time as well! Thank you for anyone who can post some info on this place. It will be my husbands 35th birthday, and i would like for him to have a wonderful night with his great friends.
There are better places to go.
Lauren

Hollywood, FL

#3 Apr 30, 2012
I love the place!! But also know the people. It's a friendly environment. Foods good. Don't really know about the prices..I haven't bought my own :) but the music is a little bit of everything. Waitresses are nice. They got the daisy duke uniforms, but there sweet && we'll get u whatever you'd like. There might be better places, but don't knock it til ya try it. Best of luck :)
Herman Becker

Bowling Green, KY

#4 May 1, 2012
Lauren wrote:
I love the place!! But also know the people. It's a friendly environment. Foods good. Don't really know about the prices..I haven't bought my own :) but the music is a little bit of everything. Waitresses are nice. They got the daisy duke uniforms, but there sweet && we'll get u whatever you'd like. There might be better places, but don't knock it til ya try it. Best of luck :)
How long have u worked there ?
Lauren

Hollywood, FL

#5 May 1, 2012
I didn't say I worked there. I said I knew the ppl && i have been there numerous times.
yepyoudid

Bowling Green, KY

#8 May 21, 2012
Lauren wrote:
You said, "we'll get you"...we'll is a contraction for we will, implying you worked there. Or did you mean will? Either you goofed or you work there. Speaking of the word there..."but there sweet" I think you meant they're a.k.a. they are. I think you need a little work on the contractions. I am not trying to be a biatch, but it does make a difference sometimes in what a person is saying.
M_I_A_

Ft Mitchell, KY

#9 May 21, 2012
Any clubs around town that have an older crowd, say 40-45 range? Haven't been around B.G. for years and don't know any good places to go.
twisted tap

Bowling Green, KY

#10 May 21, 2012
Thursdays is the night to go!
Lauren

Bowling Green, KY

#11 May 27, 2012
yepyoudid wrote:
<quoted text>You said, "we'll get you"...we'll is a contraction for we will, implying you worked there. Or did you mean will? Either you goofed or you work there. Speaking of the word there..."but there sweet" I think you meant they're a.k.a. they are. I think you need a little work on the contractions. I am not trying to be a biatch, but it does make a difference sometimes in what a person is saying.
Not trying to be a biotch* you mean..? And I have an iPhone. It autocorrects some words and not others. Sorry I DIDN'T meet your standards. I'LL try harder next time. I have never worked THERE. The lady was asking for an opinion. So I just told her what I thought, since I have been there quite a few times. And in the times I have been there, it has been pleasant. But, that was also when it opened and before all the shit went down. I HAVEN'T been to Juicy's in a while. But, even if I did work THERE, what does it matter..? I'M just giving an opinion to someone who was looking for one. Hopefully, I'VE done way better on my grammar this time.
Lauren

Bowling Green, KY

#12 May 27, 2012
Lauren wrote:
<quoted text>
Not trying to be a biotch* you mean..? And I have an iPhone. It autocorrects some words and not others. Sorry I DIDN'T meet your standards. I'LL try harder next time. I have never worked THERE. The lady was asking for an opinion. So I just told her what I thought, since I have been there quite a few times. And in the times I have been there, it has been pleasant. But, that was also when it opened and before all the shit went down. I HAVEN'T been to Juicy's in a while. But, even if I did work THERE, what does it matter..? I'M just giving an opinion to someone who was looking for one. Hopefully, I'VE done way better on my grammar this time.
BUT, other then that..I thought it was a nice place anyway :) now, I'm not so sure. It has been awhile.
skip

United States

#13 May 28, 2012
Wife beeeeters. How's mi gramer? I can't beleeve peeple stil go there after wat been dood to hes wife.
Lauren

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#14 May 28, 2012
skip wrote:
Wife beeeeters. How's mi gramer? I can't beleeve peeple stil go there after wat been dood to hes wife.
Lmao!(:
Buster Mouth

Bowling Green, KY

#15 May 29, 2012
So he beet hur a litlle, who kares? The mane thing is thaat he respects her in the morning.
LOL

Frankfort, KY

#16 May 29, 2012
I've NOT been there, I've heard it's pricey & food not that great! If you want it to be a good night I would stick to what you know! I've always had a great time at Spillway & the food is ALWAYS GREAT.
Good Luck
VETTE LADY

United States

#17 May 31, 2012
I have got to this establishment many times since the opening. I have found that yes the owner of Juicy's is very nice. The staff however is quit slow when either the owner or his wife are not there. They are suppose to be open late but if you go in when it is kinda slow the waitresses will ignore you because their boyfriends are there. I have heard a bartender say they were out of an alcholic ingredient for a vegas bomb, She asked what she should do and the other waitress told her to just mix it like normal and still charge full price. The place is nice during busy times when their boss is there other wise it is just not up to standards.This place needs improvements before it does wind up going under. 1. Do not allow customers to get to a table without being greeted within 10 mins. 2. Do not allow customers to wait til their food is delivered before checking back in with them. 3. Do not allow your waitresses have their boyfriends on premises for longer than an hour. 4. DO NOT SERVE ALCOHOLIC DRINKS WITHOUT ALCOHOL. 5. Have waitresses know the ingredients about ALL food items to avoid allergy issues with customers (ex. allergic to nuts) 6. Make sure your stock is fully restocked before shift and is ordered in prompt time. 7. Do not talk badly about customers because this is a small world and yes even if a customer pisses you off it may get back to that customer.. Do this and maybe just maybe you will not go under in a year and actually make it to your 1 yr anniversary... But at this rate I already notice that when you first opened up that everything was homemade now its mostly cooked or microwaves. Yes there is a taste difference ( ex. fried mushrooms, mac n cheese)
Let The Truth Be Told

Bowling Green, KY

#18 Jun 15, 2012
Only have the party there if you believe its OK for a husband (which is the Owner) to constantly beat his wife and that includes in front of his children. Also the owner messes around with ladies at the bar even ladies that are not interested. Once you show no interest he will make your time there uncomfortable.
Now with the food it is basically just food you could purchase in freezer section at any store and heat it up. Place is nasty in section they cook in and if health department would check it would be closed. I totally agree with the allergy part. If you order a salad it is for just a salad...they add chicken without even asking if you want it or if your allergic. But if you say you allergic to something all they do is pick the pieces out with there fingers your allergic to.
Let The Truth Be Told

Bowling Green, KY

#24 Jun 17, 2012
I don't find it dumb to say my opinion and I see no reason to reword anything I have to say. If people don't know about how he is its because people that know don't have the courage to tell others. Now you know so do you have the courage to tell or do you find nothing wrong with it?
Lauren wrote:
<quoted text>
That's SO dumb to say. Half the people don't even know what the hell has gone on in that fucked up place. Just cause Ben beat Tina and people still go there, does not mean they support ben's lame ass. They just don't know what's going on. So, I'd reword that statement before I start accusing people.
dont go

Auburn, KY

#26 Jun 17, 2012
The place sucks! If you havnt been, dont waste your time
need ride

Canton, OH

#28 Jun 17, 2012
I heard they offer rides from downtown and things I seen a bus down there. Anyone know how much it cost
think about it

Cecilia, KY

#33 Jun 18, 2012
First of all, why didn't tina have him arrested? Because she couldn't!! She started it and would have went to jail too! Believe me, she can fight better than Ben! She is A LOT bigger than him. Don't feel sorry for her, guys! The fact that ben was not arrested should be a clue that there's more to the story than the bitch is telling.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bowling Green Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Get the Bowling Green Topix News on Facebook! 1 min Topix 1
Jackie Wahl 5 min Sorrymom 4
WC Schools (Feb '13) 12 min jr 180
Hank and all the dumb $ss 14 min lauren b 4
School Board Elections 17 min Steve 198
BGWC Dispute 22 min Steve 1,316
Vote McMichael 24 min Holland 40
trick or treating 30 min Purple55 16
seven street baptist church 6 hr wow 60
Bowling Green Dating