GET REAL

Burkesville, KY

#1 May 28, 2012
Never go here. It is the worst place in Bowling Green. A friend of mine had dental work done and hurt for 2 weeks .
Clayton Bixby

Portland, TN

#2 May 28, 2012
Amen to that!! These guys are not professionals. They charged me 200 dollars for a cleaning and 4 fillings, which I didn't think was bad, but then I received a bill for 40 dollars. I asked them why and they said the insurance didn't pay as much as they thought it would. Really? Shouldn't they eat that cost when they had already charged me? You don't don't go back and charge someone for services like that. Then, when they did the cleaning, the dental hygenist was extremely painful and told me to schedule the other half of the cleaning for a later date. For what reason I do not know! When I went back for the other half of the cleaning, the obviously incompentent receptionist told me I owed them another 120 dollars, not sure why, but I finally just told them to forget it. Oh and also, they also tried to sell me a 150 dollar "rotodent" toothbrush that I surely did not need and if I hadn't questioned it on the billing consultation then I would have been charged automatically for it. DO NOT GO THERE!!
Parent

Hollywood, FL

#3 May 29, 2012
Go to dentist that have been around the community a long time.. Don't go to these places where the Dr is not local and is trying to meet a quota!!
agreed

Bowling Green, KY

#4 May 29, 2012
Clayton Bixby wrote:
Amen to that!! These guys are not professionals. They charged me 200 dollars for a cleaning and 4 fillings, which I didn't think was bad, but then I received a bill for 40 dollars. I asked them why and they said the insurance didn't pay as much as they thought it would. Really? Shouldn't they eat that cost when they had already charged me? You don't don't go back and charge someone for services like that. Then, when they did the cleaning, the dental hygenist was extremely painful and told me to schedule the other half of the cleaning for a later date. For what reason I do not know! When I went back for the other half of the cleaning, the obviously incompentent receptionist told me I owed them another 120 dollars, not sure why, but I finally just told them to forget it. Oh and also, they also tried to sell me a 150 dollar "rotodent" toothbrush that I surely did not need and if I hadn't questioned it on the billing consultation then I would have been charged automatically for it. DO NOT GO THERE!!
I went there and they told me it was 100 for my filings my insurance pays 100% for cleaning one X-ray because it is preventable but they still charged me for cleaning then told me the insurance later paid and it. Little did I know they never billed my insurance instill I lost coverage when my husband got laid off months after my visit. If it wast for debit collectors and the lowering of my credit score. That they never even billed my insurance. Not to mention during my filings I needed two filings. During the filings there was a terrible thunderstorm and the lost power. So I had to make second apt. To do my second filling. Not at all their fault they can not control the weather. But the billing for the second office visit was a few hundred dollars. It wasnt anyone's fault the had to finish to my tooth later. But not only the billing was crazy but it was almost a year before I was billed or called and it was already on my credit. If I knew the billing was going to be per uncontrolled I would have never went. I mean its not like their Walmart I can't give them my tooth back because they didn't have their stiff straight. Not to mention when I went to another dentist they told me Allen didn't even fill my tooth just took the cavity out and left it. So why all the billing and hassle ?
been there

Bowling Green, KY

#5 May 29, 2012
get the word out. that place is the worst. expecting honest service from them is like ordering a steak from mcdonalds.
Tammy

Canton, OH

#6 May 30, 2012
So who are the good Dentists in town?
Clayton Bixby

Portland, TN

#7 May 30, 2012
I went to Dr. Kelly's office in Franklin last time and they did an excellent job. No pain, no hassle, and no problems with insurance. They were super courteous and I didn't have to sit around and wait very long. Best experience I've had at a dentist in a long time.
Same here

Oakland, KY

#8 May 30, 2012
They did the same to me. Paid $400 up front then get a bill for $100 and they never could really explain what it was for!
Aspin Dental SCAM

United States

#9 Jul 5, 2013
"BEWARE ASPIN DENTAL"

"FORT DODGE, IOWA"

A Dental Office Ran like a Car LOT ! A System House with "CLOSERS". Hussle Patients for the full course. Say what it takes to get into your pocket. They are Professional. PROFESSIONAL SCAM ARTISTS !

When the Dentist finishes their moves. Then they guide patients into the Finance Office for the CLOSE.

"BEWARE ASPIN DENTAL"
Interesting

United States

#10 Jul 6, 2013
What about working here?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bowling Green Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Women that cheat in bowling green 16 min Desmonddoesknow 3
Video taped interview for new BSFB plant manager 1 hr Dearth Vader 3
Poll How many men wear panties or mens thongs? (Jul '10) 3 hr Kevinbrodeur 134
Heather & Jeff Mayhugh are trouble makers! 4 hr IDontMessAround 1
nathan hayes is a loser (Jun '13) 5 hr Gone 35
ShaDaisha shadacha Daisha bagShaw 5 hr Brandy 14
D. Bagshaw what happened to her 7 hr Brandy 27
What in the world is going on at WBKO? 13 hr Dear sad sack 12
More from around the web

Bowling Green People Search