Hang em High

Buffalo, TX

#1 Mar 4, 2008
Has anyone heard that an ex-con murderer named Mel Ignatow is living in Bowling Green? He has had to move around because no one wants him near them. For those who don't know him, he was found not guilty of the murder of Brenda Schaffer in Louisville, but later on some pictures were found that showed he had done it. Evil-pure evil.
usedandabused

New Albany, IN

#2 Apr 22, 2008
he is not living in bowling green...he's still in louisville
Carrie

Frankfort, KY

#3 Apr 23, 2008
Thank god.

Since: Apr 08

Half a mile past Hell.

#4 Apr 23, 2008
You mean he's not still in jail for perjury or whatever? Whatever happened to his fugly mistress?
I Hope not

Alliance, OH

#5 Apr 23, 2008
You know what is scary? whereever this piece of garbage is, I guess he doesn't show up on the sex offender registry because he was never convicted of the sex crimes he committed. I hope that he's not living here. Personally I wish he would move out of state.
G B Ok

Caddo Mills, TX

#6 Apr 27, 2008
It would be soooo terrible if someone were to blow his XXX brains out!
glaron

Lansing, MI

#7 May 17, 2008
I just saw an update on MSNBC. Ignatow was released in 2006 for his perjury charge. The other woman,last name of short died in 2004.
I just want to know where this low life animal lives now. I don't want anyone having to worry where this SOB might be and perpetrate another brutal crime like he did in Louisville.
cruiser

Trinity, TX

#8 May 24, 2008
G B Ok wrote:
It would be soooo terrible if someone were to blow his XXX brains out!
I'd toast to that!
LizS

AOL

#9 May 26, 2008
I just saw the show again about him..they said they found him guilty of perjury and then were going to RE-file new perjury charges in 2002...and put him behind bars...supposedly for 9 years. How does he get released in 4...when he could have gotten the death penalty for the brutal torture/murder of Brenda Schaefer but escaped it only because he'd hidden his 'trophy' photographs too well? Are you sure he's out? If true, this is SO sickening..that this piece of $h*t is still walking around. It's time someone in Kentucky wiped the famous Ignatow smirk off his face. The disgusting pig. I'm in NY but can't imagine you people having to live knowing he's right there...he's a sadistic sexual psychopath and they don't just 'stop'. Hope someone's watching him...
Atabe

Newington, CT

#10 Jul 19, 2008
He is out, because of double jepardy law. He was tried once and was found not guilty by jury, who according to few security officers, weren't even deliberating. They were having good time joking and not even discusing the crime and evidence. He was found not guilty and walked out as a free man. But he did make a mistake. He sold his house and a new buyer found rolls of photos about which Mel's former girlfriend Shore was talking about. He sexualy abused, sodomized and killed Brenda while the other woman was taking picutres. But because of double jepardy law no one can be tried double for the same crime. He was tried and found not guilty, that is why he is walking as a free man, calling him self New Born Christian, and when I think about it, it makes me want to vomit. But one day, he wil pay for his crime, if not on this Earth, he will have to answer before GOD.
nOT THE SAME

United States

#11 Aug 15, 2008
I GOT TO MET HIM WHEN HE GOT OUT AND HE IS A MAN THAT DID SOMETHING AWFUL BUT HE IS NOT THAT WAY ANY MORE JUST LEAVE HIM ALONE
for not the same

Alliance, OH

#12 Aug 15, 2008
people like him do not change...he's evil and a liar - he has you fooled like he had everyone else fooled. Don't be foolish enough to get near that man.
louisville guy

Jasper, IN

#13 Sep 1, 2008
don't worry, he won't be living anywhere anymore, he was found dead in his home today.9/1/08
Maura

AOL

#14 Sep 1, 2008
M_Celeste wrote:
You mean he's not still in jail for perjury or whatever? Whatever happened to his fugly mistress?
his fugly mistress died after being released from the prison i worked at
RoccoMax

Goose Creek, SC

#15 Sep 1, 2008
Does anyone know the address of the house where the pictures were found in the heating ducts?
atabe

Newington, CT

#16 Nov 4, 2008
Maura and Louisville guy, Can you please tell me more about her and him if you have any other info. I am in a process of writing a short book about few cases and this is a case that i am intrested in. Anybody who has some info about him besides that is already printed, Please reply to [email protected] Thank you very much for your help. Atabe
atabe

Newington, CT

#17 Nov 4, 2008
louisville guy wrote:
don't worry, he won't be living anywhere anymore, he was found dead in his home today.9/1/08
Louisville guy, can you please tell me where you found that info about his death? and if you know more can you share it with me. Thanks a bunch
atabe

Newington, CT

#18 Nov 4, 2008
Maura wrote:
<quoted text> his fugly mistress died after being released from the prison i worked at
Maura, can you please contact me if you have some info about her. How did she look ( from your point of view, what was she like and how was her relationship with other inmates) i will appreciate your help. Atabe. Please contact me at [email protected]
Loryann

Lithonia, GA

#19 Jun 11, 2015
RoccoMax wrote:
Does anyone know the address of the house where the pictures were found in the heating ducts?
Did you ever get that address?
wow

Louisville, KY

#21 Jun 11, 2015
Loryann wrote:
<quoted text>Did you ever get that address?
It was his mothers house. It sold after she died and the new owners were remodeling and had carpets pulled up. The film was stuffed in a vent.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bowling Green Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Boo hoo,, jus cuz I b black 5 min REBEL999 1
Does anybody know Judy Gardner? 10 min Me belcher 3
Elevyn Carter 12 min Connie 25
Look Not So Sharp Dry Cleaners "SUCK" 26 min Lana 5
Gary Force Employees Dangerous 31 min The seer 8
Top Hat dancers 33 min Horny Like You 3
Aaron Mccormack 34 min Scrambled Eggs 5
BGH girls coach fired 6 hr BG Parent 37

Bowling Green Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bowling Green Mortgages