|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Lilkm wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly!!!!!;) who cares and about taxes instead of talking about foodstamps we should be talking and being mad about the gov getting rich off of us little pl!!! I'n that being said we should all be getting foodstamps;)0 you dig

Word!
Mo Money

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Lilkm wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly!!!!!;) who cares and about taxes instead of talking about foodstamps we should be talking and being mad about the gov getting rich off of us little pl!!! I'n that being said we should all be getting foodstamps;)0 you dig
We should be getting disability from taking it up the poop chute like the government does to the people that work everyday.
Radar

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Mo Money wrote:
I love my food stamps yous people give me. I need more. I also need some money cause my foodstamps don't buy me no toothpaste or laundry soap and I getting kinda funky up in here. If you don't gives me some money I gonna come to your house and be funky. Hows that for yah?
Nos yous not stanking!
Radar

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Mo Money wrote:
<quoted text>We should be getting disability from taking it up the poop chute like the government does to the people that work everyday.

There's your soap money rite there!
Mo Money

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Radar wrote:
<quoted text>
Nos yous not stanking!
Thank you some of these people on here be hurting my feelings. Not nice.
Radar

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Mo Money wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you some of these people on here be hurting my feelings. Not nice.
Poor thang, keep yo head up! Get your food stamp on! Do yo thang! Dont trip off what dez haters be sayin!
Mo Money

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Radar wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor thang, keep yo head up! Get your food stamp on! Do yo thang! Dont trip off what dez haters be sayin!
I can do it, I can do it all night long.
Radar

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Mo Money wrote:
<quoted text>I can do it, I can do it all night long.
I know dats rite!
Han Chimpson

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Actually, you people have it all wrong. The people who depend on you all make much, much more money than you do. They don't care about you beyond your ability to make them more money, which in turn gives them more power over you, and at the highest levels, over our government, thanks to lobbyists and campaign dollars. When those people participate in risky behavior driven by greed and chasing the almighty dollar , like a few of the banks are doing right now with derivatives, and it blows up in their faces, and the economy collapses again, guess what, smarty? You're possibly out of a job, and now, unless you can find a job quick enough, which judging by what happened in 2008, is a dicey proposition, then you'll have to rely on the same government programs that you sit in your computer chair and whine about.

And then maybe, just maybe, you'll understand that this whole welfare queen crap that you jerkoff Conservatives like to bring up just might be total crap. The MAJORITY of the people on welfare are in fact children and the elderly. And not only do the very rich and powerful rely on you, guess what happens when they screw up and cause their companies to go under? That's right, YOU get to bail them out with YOUR tax dollars. Just like what happened last time. So now you lost your job because of their greed and mismanagement, AND you bailed them out.

So given that, you have the audacity to make a backhanded swipe at poor people with your self-proclaimed authority over what people on SNAP benefits should buy with their SNAP benefits, ignorant of the fact that the wealthy keep getting wealthier and in turn, wield more power over our government and your ability to thrive in this country. Never mind that corporate welfare and tax write offs by the very wealthy adds up to MUCH more money than we spend on social programs for the poor, and never mind that just maybe because of people like you who continue to enable this borderline criminal behavior that goes on by corporations and politicians, we have real people in this country, with real problems, and all they want is a decent place to live, some clothing, and maybe some damn food. So f*** off with your pathetically warped views of poor people, get off Topix and contribute to society rather than sit on your pedestal and judge people.
Radar

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Han Chimpson wrote:
Actually, you people have it all wrong. The people who depend on you all make much, much more money than you do. They don't care about you beyond your ability to make them more money, which in turn gives them more power over you, and at the highest levels, over our government, thanks to lobbyists and campaign dollars. When those people participate in risky behavior driven by greed and chasing the almighty dollar , like a few of the banks are doing right now with derivatives, and it blows up in their faces, and the economy collapses again, guess what, smarty? You're possibly out of a job, and now, unless you can find a job quick enough, which judging by what happened in 2008, is a dicey proposition, then you'll have to rely on the same government programs that you sit in your computer chair and whine about.
And then maybe, just maybe, you'll understand that this whole welfare queen crap that you jerkoff Conservatives like to bring up just might be total crap. The MAJORITY of the people on welfare are in fact children and the elderly. And not only do the very rich and powerful rely on you, guess what happens when they screw up and cause their companies to go under? That's right, YOU get to bail them out with YOUR tax dollars. Just like what happened last time. So now you lost your job because of their greed and mismanagement, AND you bailed them out.
So given that, you have the audacity to make a backhanded swipe at poor people with your self-proclaimed authority over what people on SNAP benefits should buy with their SNAP benefits, ignorant of the fact that the wealthy keep getting wealthier and in turn, wield more power over our government and your ability to thrive in this country. Never mind that corporate welfare and tax write offs by the very wealthy adds up to MUCH more money than we spend on social programs for the poor, and never mind that just maybe because of people like you who continue to enable this borderline criminal behavior that goes on by corporations and politicians, we have real people in this country, with real problems, and all they want is a decent place to live, some clothing, and maybe some damn food. So f*** off with your pathetically warped views of poor people, get off Topix and contribute to society rather than sit on your pedestal and judge people.
You have started some s**t now! When those losers see this they won't understand and they gonna lose they minds for sure!
Mo Money

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Han Chimpson wrote:
Yous my hero now and forever. I luv ya brother.
Fed Up

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

@Ham....you sir, are a bleeding heart liberal. The unions are destroying our business, not mismanagement of the companies. You obviously don't read, or retain any of the main points I've been trying to make. It's the folks that abuse the foodstamp system that I'm fed up with. Obviously, you have some type of intelligence based on the way you formulate opinions, even though they are weighted heavily to the left. Don't you agree that if you have enough money to buy tobacco/alcohol/lottery tickets, you shouldn't be asking for that same amount of money for free food basically?? There is a big difference between need and want.....ask your grandparents, they remember what it's like to sacrifice. It's not what your country can do for you....it's what you can do for your country!!
Radar

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Fed Up wrote:
@Ham....you sir, are a bleeding heart liberal. The unions are destroying our business, not mismanagement of the companies. You obviously don't read, or retain any of the main points I've been trying to make. It's the folks that abuse the foodstamp system that I'm fed up with. Obviously, you have some type of intelligence based on the way you formulate opinions, even though they are weighted heavily to the left. Don't you agree that if you have enough money to buy tobacco/alcohol/lottery tickets, you shouldn't be asking for that same amount of money for free food basically?? There is a big difference between need and want.....ask your grandparents, they remember what it's like to sacrifice. It's not what your country can do for you....it's what you can do for your country!!

Do you think being on topix is helping your country? I bet you do. Boy your reaching a lot of people keep up the good work! Your ideas are genius! How did it come to you? It seems you do not agree with anyone unless they have a hitler complex. Your awesome!!
Lilkm

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Radar don't stunt the crazy white pl on here!!! They do a good job making other white pl like myself look like dumb asses;)
duh

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

i bet you bla bla bla is the one that started the whole topic she thinks she is some big wig has bragged about making 60,000 a year! that aint shit really if they are so mad about foodstamps and jelious they should go apply for them Then do you think they would bitch hell no if they got them we are poor and qualify if the rich qualifies for a tax break you think they will take it UHH yeah
Blah Blah Blah

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

duh wrote:
i bet you bla bla bla is the one that started the whole topic she thinks she is some big wig has bragged about making 60,000 a year! that aint shit really if they are so mad about foodstamps and jelious they should go apply for them Then do you think they would bitch hell no if they got them we are poor and qualify if the rich qualifies for a tax break you think they will take it UHH yeah
Bless your simple lil heart.

LOL
Simple heart

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Blah Blah Blah wrote:
<quoted text>
Bless your simple lil heart.
LOL

B**ch I have a heart! You are are simple minded b**ch fact! More like a narrow minded b**ch!
You speak out of the side of your neck! You sound like you never got your simple education K -12
you just dont get it

Auburn, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Radar wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you think being on topix is helping your country? I bet you do. Boy your reaching a lot of people keep up the good work! Your ideas are genius! How did it come to you? It seems you do not agree with anyone unless they have a hitler complex. Your awesome!!
they reached me and im sure many more. Just because there were not thousands of responses does not mean there are not people out there that think in the same way. Actually i know many...Go back and have that extra (food stamp) twinkie...That way you can become more fat and useless than you already are..Who said you have to have a Hitler complex? All you really need is simple common sense
you just dont get it

Auburn, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Lilkm wrote:
Radar don't stunt the crazy white pl on here!!! They do a good job making other white pl like myself look like dumb asses;)
you didnt need any help...you are dumb enough all by yourself
Radar

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

you just dont get it wrote:
<quoted text>
they reached me and im sure many more. Just because there were not thousands of responses does not mean there are not people out there that think in the same way. Actually i know many...Go back and have that extra (food stamp) twinkie...That way you can become more fat and useless than you already are..Who said you have to have a Hitler complex? All you really need is simple common sense
Because your on here looking at simple s**t! Lol there's no getting through to people like you. You love to argue about nothing. Have fun.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 401 - 420 of632
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

150 Users are viewing the Bowling Green Forum right now

Search the Bowling Green Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Get the Bowling Green Topix News on Facebook! 1 min Topix 1
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 12 min Mao-bama Zombies 138,427
You always wondered 15 min Seriously 2
Sen. Rand Paul Weighs in on School Choice 19 min Rand Is A Dork 1
CHILD SUPPORT taken from tax refund (Jan '12) 20 min brittyy p 106
Time to wake up America (Jan '13) 33 min Anti-Drone Commercial 1,645
Walker Jo Paul 36 min Yolo 1
audrey marlin - in jail 44 min Sarah Yourmom 13
•••
•••
•••
Bowling Green Dating

more search filters

less search filters