First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Toasty

Louisville, KY

#1 Nov 14, 2012
Anyone know where I can download the forms to file for a divorce myself????
yeah

Louisville, KY

#2 Nov 14, 2012
Yes. There's a web site for people that are too fuckin stupid to google things yet still somehow maintain the ability to ask for help with it on message boards.

They are so needy and lazy that they actually cannot research things on their own, so they go through the maniacal step of going to message boards to get someone else to do it for them.

I think it's

www.doyuorownfuckinghomework.org
yeah

Louisville, KY

#3 Nov 14, 2012
Sorry-typo in web address

www.doyourownfuckinghomework.org

Didn't want ya getting lost on the internet and flipping your weak ass lazy shit.
FappyTheClown

Georgetown, IN

#4 Nov 14, 2012
screw the divorce.....buy a gun!
Toasty

Louisville, KY

#5 Nov 14, 2012
Haha Yeah...Um Im not lazy honey. I did google it but wasnt coming up with anything useful. Thats why I asked here. And Fappy, I would LOVE to go that route but dont think that will be beneficial....
Msontyap

United States

#6 Nov 14, 2012
call legal aid, They can tell the website, thats how i did my divorce.
well

Springdale, AR

#7 Nov 14, 2012
Or you could try not taking the easy way out and just quitting on a marriage like so many americans do. God forbid anyone actually WORK towards making their relationships strong these days. Nope, just first sign of any trouble, divorce. Lazy ass americans can't do anything right.
Loyal

Bowling Green, KY

#8 Nov 14, 2012
Why dont you get a lawyer?
Dummy

Eddyville, KY

#9 Nov 14, 2012
well wrote:
Or you could try not taking the easy way out and just quitting on a marriage like so many americans do. God forbid anyone actually WORK towards making their relationships strong these days. Nope, just first sign of any trouble, divorce. Lazy ass americans can't do anything right.
You can't make someone love you no matter how hard you try. The problem is these days, is that so many people are stuck in marriages that they aren't happy in and unhappy people are what makes this world a bad place.
LawyerBill

Georgetown, IN

#10 Nov 14, 2012
try legalzoom.com ?????
Flora

Georgetown, IN

#11 Nov 14, 2012
Call me...maybe I can sue your husband for wrecking your marriage....and we can file a personal injury suit! I only charge 92.75%(plus court fees)!!!
not a rocket scientist

La Grange, KY

#12 Nov 14, 2012
Dummy wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't make someone love you no matter how hard you try. The problem is these days, is that so many people are stuck in marriages that they aren't happy in and unhappy people are what makes this world a bad place.
Yes you can. You loved each other once and you can again. If you start putting that person before yourself. Find out what's wrong, communicate and work towards a happier, healthier marriage. Put God first in your marriage. Put your spouse before your kids. You're not married to your kids. Put the time and WORK in, it will be worth it. That is what marriage is about! Having someone with you through better or WORSE. Once you get through those hard times you will be even stronger and closer than before.

I agree. People give up on marriage too easily these days. What kind of example are we setting for the next generation?
wku

Hillview, KY

#13 Nov 14, 2012
Dummy wrote:
<quoted text>You can't make someone love you no matter how hard you try. The problem is these days, is that so many people are stuck in marriages that they aren't happy in and unhappy people are what makes this world a bad place.
Totally agree. What happen to marriage being a covenant. Divorce has been made too easy. People feel trapped or become so depressed they go nuts and hurt themselves or kids or some stranger
in the middle

Hillview, KY

#14 Nov 14, 2012
not a rocket scientist wrote:
<quoted text>Yes you can. You loved each other once and you can again. If you start putting that person before yourself. Find out what's wrong, communicate and work towards a happier, healthier marriage. Put God first in your marriage. Put your spouse before your kids. You're not married to your kids. Put the time and WORK in, it will be worth it. That is what marriage is about! Having someone with you through better or WORSE. Once you get through those hard times you will be even stronger and closer than before.

I agree. People give up on marriage too easily these days. What kind of example are we setting for the next generation?
While I agree that a marriage should be valued and not tossed out when things go wrong, there are times divorce is the way to go. When ONE doesn't want to put in the work it can really push someone away. Some people don't want to be happy not even for their children. Yes a spouse should come first but if all the fighting doesn't stop then the children are suffering and someone ( a parent) needs to protect them.
Dummy

Eddyville, KY

#15 Nov 14, 2012
not a rocket scientist wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes you can. You loved each other once and you can again. If you start putting that person before yourself. Find out what's wrong, communicate and work towards a happier, healthier marriage. Put God first in your marriage. Put your spouse before your kids. You're not married to your kids. Put the time and WORK in, it will be worth it. That is what marriage is about! Having someone with you through better or WORSE. Once you get through those hard times you will be even stronger and closer than before.
There is no god and if you have children and they grow up and you see them hurting because they are not wanting the person they thought they did, what will you suggest to them? Hey stay in your marriage longer to try and make it work or go be happy because life is to short to waste.
not a rocket scientist

La Grange, KY

#16 Nov 14, 2012
Dummy wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no god and if you have children and they grow up and you see them hurting because they are not wanting the person they thought they did, what will you suggest to them? Hey stay in your marriage longer to try and make it work or go be happy because life is to short to waste.
Yes there is a God. And stay and make it work. The easy way out is very rarely the best way out.
bobbie

Louisville, KY

#17 Nov 14, 2012
I am still standing by my man. Been cheated on several times, got STD once, and he drinks a lot. I have been thinking about a divorce because I am not happy. But after reading the comments above, I know I need to keep my vows. Been in marriage counseling several times too. Thanks (I guess) for helping me make the decision to stay.
BGInsider

Georgetown, IN

#18 Nov 14, 2012
bobbie wrote:
I am still standing by my man. Been cheated on several times, got STD once, and he drinks a lot. I have been thinking about a divorce because I am not happy. But after reading the comments above, I know I need to keep my vows. Been in marriage counseling several times too. Thanks (I guess) for helping me make the decision to stay.
That's kind of sad.....but you are wonderful for sticking it out, best of luck to you!!!
meanest guy on here

Louisville, KY

#19 Nov 14, 2012
Bobbie is my new hero. I am mean to 99.999% of the shitstains on this board but bobbie, you are an inspiration to all mankind.

I just hope your man straightens up and rewards his wonderful wife for the blessing she is by returning the love and devotion.

Either way you are assured a place in heaven for being a saint on Earth. You rock.
FappyTheClown

Georgetown, IN

#20 Nov 14, 2012
Even Fappy loves Bobbie.......good luck sweetheart!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bowling Green Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
At least our next President won't be... 8 min Silversylvia 10
Why the hell are they rebuilding Smokey Bones???? 12 min Silversylvia 5
Houchens Esop checks...anyone know when they ar... (May '09) 1 hr Curious 139
Robbie Thompson 2 hr Yep 3
Where's the good men in BG.. 4 hr Teacher 31
What time does wbko Chris Allen go to bed? 4 hr Samantha 5
David Jaggers (Aug '09) 4 hr Worked for him too 41

Bowling Green Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance