First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Random

United States

#1 Jan 27, 2013
My family is mentally and abusing me and I have no one or no where to turn to. Things have gotten so bad and I just don't know what to do anymore.
Advice

Elizabethtown, KY

#2 Jan 27, 2013
Are you speaking of your parents, your spouse, your children? The first step is to admit you are abused. Denial is what makes it not real. We think if we keep the secret, it will somehow make it bearable. The truth is if you speak up, if you tell someone it makes it real, it forces you to deal with it. Please answer me back, I do know exactly what you might be going through.
Random

Canton, OH

#3 Jan 27, 2013
Parents and siblings. They absolutely hate me and I already know they are being abusive. I need help to get away from this, I'm a good person. I don't deserve this and nor should anyone have to go through this.
Advice

Elizabethtown, KY

#4 Jan 27, 2013
How old are you? Tell a teacher or counselor. Please get help.
Random

Canton, OH

#5 Jan 27, 2013
I'm 20. I don't have anyone to talk to.
its ok

United States

#6 Jan 27, 2013
Contact BRASS
Advice

Elizabethtown, KY

#7 Jan 27, 2013
Go to Brass...they are not only there for spouses. Do you not have any friends, work?
Random

Canton, OH

#8 Jan 27, 2013
No I don't.
judge

Russellville, KY

#9 Jan 27, 2013
Random wrote:
No I don't.
Is there a way I can email you?
That Guy

New Albany, IN

#10 Jan 27, 2013
Move out
Random

Canton, OH

#11 Jan 27, 2013
I don't have anywhere to go and I don't have transportation otherwise I would gladly live in a car than deal with this mess.
Blah Blah Blah

Bowling Green, KY

#12 Jan 27, 2013
Random wrote:
I don't have anywhere to go and I don't have transportation otherwise I would gladly live in a car than deal with this mess.
You can stay at the Salvation Army (they're REALLY nice now) and work to get on your feet and gain independence.
truelife

Russellville, KY

#13 Jan 27, 2013
Or you can do like 90% of women and just find some man to live off of.

“It was only just a song”

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#14 Jan 27, 2013
So sorry for you , if you have been living in such a thing. It is hard and no ones knows till they go thru it. There is help out there though. Go to others in your family and ask them to help , surely all of them will not turn you away. Many prayers and blessing to you..
fyi

Lafayette, TN

#15 Jan 27, 2013
Random, if you need an ear I have one...hang in there...my parents were the same...covered sexual abuse, my mother split my head open.... stay strong. Brass is a great resource as well as others
trying to help

United States

#16 Jan 27, 2013
I can arrange for transportation to a shelter if you need. Do you have an e-mail address or a cell phone for contact? Please, just keep talking.
also want to help

United States

#17 Mar 7, 2013
Just want to follow up with you to see if you ever got out? You mentioned that you didnt really have any close friends. If you need someone to talk to, I will be glad to listen. Maybe I can help point you to a few resources that can help you. Meanwhile, hang in there and know that there are peope who care.
Just me

United States

#18 Mar 12, 2013
Did you ever get out or get help? Just want you to know that I care and will help you any way that I can. My email is [email protected] Email me. I want to help you.
Parent

North Ridgeville, OH

#19 Mar 12, 2013
You're 20 and still live with your parents? Who's abusing whom?
kuntrygirl

Elizabethtown, KY

#21 Mar 12, 2013
Parent wrote:
You're 20 and still live with your parents? Who's abusing whom?
she's still living there because she apparently is abused. She has not job no car etc, most parents try to help theyre children by helping them get a car and get theyre credit established and a job. Call Social Services and tell them your situation they will be able to help you get out on your own, maybe even a car. They are great people regardless of what some think about them. They will put you in an apartment and get you snap and find you a job. There is help if you just ask. Just do it and get out!! I was mentally and verbally kicked around by my ex husband and I dont' have the time of day for anyone who can be cruel that way to another human life. Nobody should have to live that way!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bowling Green Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cheating men 2 hr Cupcake 87
Kristin miller 2 hr john 13
News Minton to serve as president of Chief Justices,... 3 hr bruce w. 1
best lovers... 4 hr Smh 24
i see your finally getting your pay back 4 hr Truthteller 8
Michael Hardy found guilty 4 hr weird 83
Pauline's Brothel - Bowling Green KY (Oct '08) 4 hr Don juan 195
Mariahs closing 22 hr True 13

Bowling Green Jobs

More from around the web