Has anyone heard about this
James powell
in the know

Hillview, KY

#3 Feb 7, 2012
killbill wrote:
<quoted text>
James powell
Had not heard anything on news or anything in paper. I had somone ask me about this and did not know if anybody had heard about it. athanks for info.
Bone saw

Bowling Green, KY

#4 Feb 7, 2012
He got hit in the back of the head while arguing with his girl friend. Happened on 14th street. Rumored third party was involved.
wow too funny

Bowling Green, KY

#5 Feb 13, 2012
This guy was my uncle his ex girlfriend had him come over and when he got there she had her son beat the crap out off him with to claw part of the hammer he walked to get help and was life flighted to vanderbuilt lucky for him he guy dis.t know what he was doing so he was hit in places that doesn't cause sever damage other than his head. People discuss me when they do things like this and think its okay
kayc

United States

#7 Feb 14, 2012
What is the name of the person that hit him?
Think

Louisville, KY

#8 Feb 14, 2012
wow too funny wrote:
This guy was my uncle his ex girlfriend had him come over and when he got there she had her son beat the crap out off him with to claw part of the hammer he walked to get help and was life flighted to vanderbuilt lucky for him he guy dis.t know what he was doing so he was hit in places that doesn't cause sever damage other than his head. People discuss me when they do things like this and think its okay
This sounds bad, can any translate this giant run-on so I actually know what it says, and if I should be concerned for someone?
wow too funny

Bowling Green, KY

#9 Feb 15, 2012
Think wrote:
<quoted text>
This sounds bad, can any translate this giant run-on so I actually know what it says, and if I should be concerned for someone?
If you don't know my uncle then it not your business to be concerned with. It's pretty clear what I said I don't know what part you couldn't understand. I apologize if this sounds like a rude reply text doesn't have tone. In no ways do I mean to sound or to be rude sorry again.
Think

Louisville, KY

#10 Feb 15, 2012
wow too funny wrote:
<quoted text>
If you don't know my uncle then it not your business to be concerned with. It's pretty clear what I said I don't know what part you couldn't understand. I apologize if this sounds like a rude reply text doesn't have tone. In no ways do I mean to sound or to be rude sorry again.
If it's not peoples business, then don't post it on a public internet website. Keep your private business exactly that, private.
curious

United States

#11 Feb 15, 2012
Think wrote:
<quoted text>
If it's not peoples business, then don't post it on a public internet website. Keep your private business exactly that, private.
I agree I didn't mean that it was something private but I also didn't start this thread I just simply meant that if someone to knew him well enough to be concerned then show him concern not a thread on the internet. Again I don't mean to be rude sorry if it sounds that way
Truth

Glasgow, KY

#12 May 25, 2013
Does anyone know Kathy York and does she go by a different name. Would she be of danger to someone as far as staying with an elderly lady.
omg

Chicago, IL

#13 May 26, 2013
I'm pretty positive of it I know a while ago he was the cause of some one to get jumped by 3 or more and sent to the hospital because they took up for him so he would not get it him self
relative

Alliance, OH

#14 May 26, 2013
Are you sure the man that was hit with a hammer last year is the same one your talking about. I seriously wouldnt doubt it. But just wondering.
Truth

Glasgow, KY

#15 May 27, 2013
in the know wrote:
Has anyone heard about this
I did and I know he takes advantage of elderly women by taking their checks and using them for their money and it is going to be reported and stopped. It's a open door drug house over there where he lives.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bowling Green Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Purples football state playoffs 6 min bgwut 1
News KSP looking for wanted subject that fled traffi... 8 min hey 3
Mixed girls 26 min Nignog lover 26
Christy willoughby 26 min Mee 1
Gary Coleman new wbko weather guy 52 min Obama Forever 10
Matthew Whittaker 1 hr justsayno 4
sun products laying off 150+ express temp emplo... (Feb '14) 1 hr Seriously 23

Bowling Green Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance