latest news -berry plastics

latest news -berry plastics

Posted in the Bowling Green Forum

plastic rapp

White House, TN

#1 Aug 16, 2010
on saturday greg needed a caddy so jimmy was glad to help daddy he handled his balls so well it made his putter swell over by hole 13 is where greg got lucky a hole in 1 he did hit he nailed it so hard it made ol jimmy sh?t as they waled from the clubhouse that day my how jimmys hips did sway just like a b?tch
stan lei

White House, TN

#2 Aug 17, 2010
that is prolly true i know greg he will stick it in you
terry walters

Utica, KY

#3 Aug 19, 2010
is this the same greg hr guy got his ass handed to him over at the mall a few years ago messin with married woman
jake e lee

White House, TN

#4 Aug 20, 2010
hiliarious must be true
stupid people

Cadiz, KY

#5 Aug 21, 2010
messing with other woman????
what

Evansville, IN

#6 Oct 10, 2010
terry walters wrote:
is this the same greg hr guy got his ass handed to him over at the mall a few years ago messin with married woman
whatever this did not happen
jhgrimes

Utica, KY

#7 Oct 12, 2010
well i guess its about time i come on here and clear things up first off tabitha and i are not having a affair its greg i truly love and when he and terry run this place into the ground like they did sumitomo i want to run off to mass and marry greg i want to be his wife greg ill do anything for youand you know it ill keep my mouth wet for you always
wtf

Charlotte, NC

#8 Oct 12, 2010
Is the original post in English? WTF are you trying to say? One big run-on about some man crush you have I guess....my brain hurts trying to decipher your gibberish.
Ron king

United States

#10 Apr 11, 2014
What
smokin

Louisville, KY

#11 Apr 28, 2014
Poor little Brittany got no one to talk to but the losers at work.Rest of us hate her trouble making b*tch. Getting fatter by the day too BAHAHA !!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bowling Green Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Biggest snitch in Bowling Green 1 min Cool 13
montez hazel (Nov '14) 13 min Meccah 37 10
wwe indian hills 49 min Curious 12
any haunted places around the bowling green area? 50 min curious 1
Quit driving by here 1 hr Sickofit 8
Jason Estlack takes multiple lives 1 hr BAHAHAHAHAH 5
ClownLivesMatter 2 hr White Power 223223 10
White girls banging black guys 5 hr Katie Mae 29
2 dead at beech bend on Sunday sept 25 17 hr hamPolice 11

Bowling Green Jobs