Sun Product Cheaters
richard sis

United States

#24 Dec 9, 2010
ntltl wrote:
Haha TOPIX FREAK? Seems 2 me your brother is a SUN FREAK. Funny that BOTh guys that screwed her no longer work there. I don't know who blowmoldking is but ur fos! If yates wasn't doing anything, why would he take his breaks around the same time she would leave? That girl is a ho. I heard she's married to someone in a diff department.
yeah that's right topix freaks! I will give you this much, out of all the ppl on here that doesn't know my brother you spoke the truth! Yeah he obviously was a sun freak and it's disgusting but ppl on here have no right talking about ppl's business! None of you guys know richard or what happened... So stay the hell out of it!!!
shorty1

Central City, KY

#25 Dec 9, 2010
what we know is, he slept with someone other than his wife. pretty sure that isn't the first time that boy has messed around on her. i went to high school with a girl he was dating while his wife was pregnant. that was just at east. doesn't count the one i heard he was doing it with at greenwood (and he was supposedly with her a lot for a long time). i think the point of this conversation was that sun is producing more than detergent and if your man works there, you should probably be checked cause aint no telling what he's bringing back home. and if your his sister you already know about his pattern of messing around on his old lady. cause, if i remember from my friend, he wasn't trying to hide it back when his wife was pregnant. seems like some things never change.
pjl

Huntington, IN

#26 Dec 9, 2010
Sounds like RG is having fun and also had some in the past. My question is why is ppl coming down on RG. And the Chris guy last name is Yates.
richard sis

United States

#27 Dec 9, 2010
shorty1 wrote:
what we know is, he slept with someone other than his wife. pretty sure that isn't the first time that boy has messed around on her. i went to high school with a girl he was dating while his wife was pregnant. that was just at east. doesn't count the one i heard he was doing it with at greenwood (and he was supposedly with her a lot for a long time). i think the point of this conversation was that sun is producing more than detergent and if your man works there, you
should probably be checked cause aint no telling what he's bringing back home. and if your his sister you already know about his pattern of
messing around on his old lady. cause, if i
remember from my friend, he wasn't trying to hide it back when his wife was pregnant. seems like
some things never change.
hmmm gotta b one of miranda's wack ass friends or this is wack ass miranda herself! Damn, you are really living in the past to b talking bout shit that happened 13 yrs ago!!!!! Jealousy is VERY ugly, did your mother never teach you that? Obviously not! You should really stop riding my brothers dick, can you not tell he has enough of you hatin ass skanks on it already' LMAO! Get a life jealous bitch!!! My brother is where he wants to be, with his BEAUTIFUL wife and that's ALL that matters at this point!
whats up

Canton, OH

#28 Dec 9, 2010
what in the heck is this place a whore house all these married men having sex with women that had herpes who is melissa i know richard he quit and chris yates he got fired for what sleeping with a operator named melissa and who did richard sleep with all i know is they have some really good wifes to put up with all that bs damn to many single ppl to put up with bs know what i mean
okok

Edmonton, KY

#29 Dec 9, 2010
whats richards wifes name
myohmy

Elizabethtown, KY

#30 Dec 9, 2010
Chris Yates didn't sleep with Melissa. He doesn't even work there anymore.
myohmy

Floyds Knobs, IN

#31 Dec 10, 2010
myohmy wrote:
Chris Yates didn't sleep with Melissa. He doesn't even work there anymore.
The guy that is sleeping with Mel is still there and still thinks she is better then that Mexican at home.
shorty1

Central City, KY

#32 Dec 10, 2010
richard sis wrote:
<quoted text> hmmm gotta b one of miranda's wack ass friends or this is wack ass miranda herself! Damn, you are really living in the past to b talking bout shit that happened 13 yrs ago!!!!! Jealousy is VERY ugly, did your mother never teach you that? Obviously not! You should really stop riding my brothers dick, can you not tell he has enough of you hatin ass skanks on it already' LMAO! Get a life jealous bitch!!! My brother is where he wants to be, with his BEAUTIFUL wife and that's ALL that matters at this point!
i do know miranda you stupid little bitch and she has nothing to do with my opinion. i'm also sure that she doesn't concern herself with your brother. its been a minute since i talked to her but i'm sure she's married with kids - to a man that doesn't cheat. since you knew right away that she was one of the girls he was f***ing around with then it's obvious i'm telling the truth. what about the girl from east? or were there so many in and out back then that you don't remember... the topic was sun product cheaters. you don't like your brother being bunched in that catagory, courtney, maybe he should stop. and you running all over topics, spouting stupid shit to people you don't know makes perfect sense because everyone that knows you, knows thats all you are, a little girl sitting behind a computer, looking to start trouble.

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#33 Dec 10, 2010
This is def not the way I wanted to spend my morning but since richard's sis wants to open her mouth and bring my name into this, I guess this is what I'll be doing. Let me say, first and foremost that I know you are Courtney. After all it couldnt' be either of his other sisters because I consider myself friends with them both and both of them know I am happily married and I am sure they would tell you that chasing after Richard or living in the past is not something I have never or will ever do. Furthermore, Courtney, you and I have had a very similar conversation in the past. I thought that you were paranoid then for starting a fight about something I had never mentioned, now I know you are. I can see from other posts you have made on this sit (in both your own name and now this 'richard sis') and the things that are being said about you on this site that you really enjoy starting shit. I think its childish and irritating. You seem to have a problem with so many people and instead of being a woman and saying something to them one on one, you hide behind your computer and type whatever you want without having to worry about consequences. I'm not sure what is going on in your world that made you bring me up, out of the clear blue but I cant' see any reason why my name should ever come out of your mouth. To clarify for everyone else.... I dated her brother for about 10 seconds in high school. It wasn't love. It wasn't a lasting romance and it wasnt' anything anyone would pine away for. We were NEVER together in anyway that mattered and it was about 15 years ago. I don't have any idea why this girl would even mention it. When shorty called this morning and told me what was going on, I considered not saying anything at all but then I got on this site and saw the number of people that Courtney has picked fights with on this site. I felt like I had to say something. Not only did I feel the need to defend myself but I would have for her sister in law to think that I was chasing after her husband or reliving the past. Everyone that knows me knows thats not something I would ever do.

Location hidden

#34 Dec 10, 2010
Shorty, thanks for taking up for me, but leave it alone. it's not worth your time. I have contacted richards sister and told her what was going on. I appreciate that you said what you did but arguing with someone so hell bent on trashing other people is silly. Please don't mention to anyone else that me and him used to know each other. Then, I don't have to hear crap like this. I shouldn't have dated him and wouldn't have if I'd know that I would be explaining myself 15 years later. Some people just need drama. You know I'm not one of them. I mean, did everyone that went to East like to start this much trouble? Greenwood may have been snobby but at least people didn't run around trying to instigate shit on public message boards.
richard sis

United States

#35 Dec 10, 2010
first off miranda... Ur so called friend wanted to bash my brother about shit that happened yrs ago!!!! Yeah it pissed me off and I don't care who I piss off at this point! Do you really think I'm not going to take up for my family! And just know one thing, I'm not hiding bc I have nothing to hide from! And I went to greenwood not east! The number of ppl I have staryed fights with??? Yeah only on this page, you damn right! But I'm actually more than happy that you clarified a few things on here! And I'm not a little girl, so you can quit it with all that! And if I had such a problem with you miranda.... When ur name was a topic on this site I could of got on there and bashed you but did I??? Ummm NO bc I had no problems till ur friend shorty ( who is really hiding behind the pc not me :)) started referring to my brother cheating with you! Ur friend shorty must not have a job or really gets off on other ppl's business to talk about you and richard yrs and yrs ago! I'm sorry for calling you wack but ur friend is for sure wack! But if it satisfies everyone to talka bout my brother, so be it! He did it to himself and I'm over it! Hope you guys have a very merry christmas!!!!!
richard sis

United States

#36 Dec 10, 2010
shorty1 wrote:
<quoted text>
i do know miranda you stupid little bitch and she has nothing to do with my opinion. i'm also sure that she doesn't concern herself with your brother. its been a minute since i talked to her but i'm sure she's married with kids - to a man that doesn't cheat. since you knew right away that she was one of the girls he was f***ing around with then it's obvious i'm telling the truth. what about the girl from east? or were there so many in and out back then that you don't remember... the topic
was sun product cheaters. you don't like your
brother being bunched in that catagory, courtney, maybe he should stop. and you running all over
topics, spouting stupid shit to people you don't
know makes perfect sense because everyone
that knows you, knows thats all you are, a little girl
sitting behind a computer, looking to start
trouble.
why are you so concerned with who my brother fucks??? Are you his wife? No you are not! And I'm looking for trouble behind a computer??? NO BITCH you are .. Are you not like the 2nd person on this site talking shit??? Were you not the one whi brought my brothers name up n the 1st place??? No hunny you are the one starting shit, anyone that reads this post can put that one together! And good for you, you know my name!!! Wow I'm so proud, like I was trying to hide who I was lmao! But like I said before I don't care you guys do you and ima continue doin me!!! But know this, I would never ever b scared to say every bit of this to ur face! Notice how I put who I was but ur just shorty! And if someone was on here bashing ur family you would sit back and let them??? I'm sorry I feel the need to take up for my family!
richard sis

United States

#38 Dec 10, 2010
and miranda... You say robby ur friend? Lol she's the one that told me to say sumthing! She's talked all kinda trash about you, I'm the only one that's had the balls to say it to you! So I wouldn't b so quick to call her a friend!

Location hidden

#39 Dec 10, 2010
richard sis wrote:
first off miranda... Ur so called friend wanted to bash my brother about shit that happened yrs ago!!!! Yeah it pissed me off and I don't care who I piss off at this point! Do you really think I'm not going to take up for my family! And just know one thing, I'm not hiding bc I have nothing to hide from! And I went to greenwood not east! The number of ppl I have staryed fights with??? Yeah only on this page, you damn right! But I'm actually more than happy that you clarified a few things on here! And I'm not a little girl, so you can quit it with all that! And if I had such a problem with you miranda.... When ur name was a topic on this site I could of got on there and bashed you but did I??? Ummm NO bc I had no problems till ur friend shorty ( who is really hiding behind the pc not me :)) started referring to my brother cheating with you! Ur friend shorty must not have a job or really gets off on other ppl's business to talk about you and richard yrs and yrs ago! I'm sorry for calling you wack but ur friend is for sure wack! But if it satisfies everyone to talka bout my brother, so be it! He did it to himself and I'm over it! Hope you guys have a very merry christmas!!!!!
Well I have to say that I am surprised you have responded like you did. I expected a drawn out arguement and are glad that it wasnt like that. I don't have any problem with you either Courtney. I have seen your name on this site a lot today since I signed up but I haven't responded or said anything negative about you either. I do know that there was a post on here before of someone looking for me and I appreciate that you didn't say anything negative about me since there really isn't anything to say. I think that what I have seeen of this site is a bunch or gossip and people trying to stir things up. I would never disrespect someone on a public message board or talk about their kids or their ex's or thier mommas or any of the other things that people have posted about you. As you can see I have asked that shorty not mention that Richard and I even know each other. If she doensn't like him or has a problem with him, thats fine. I don't dislike or have a problem with him. I hope that whatever he and his wife are going through, they can work it out. All I am saying is that I am being respectful of you and would appreciate the same in return. I appreciate the fact that you would defend your brother. I would do the same for any member of my family. I wish nothing but happiness for all of you. Your mother and sisters and brother (j.g.) have always been good to me and are all really good people. I hope you each have a good Christmas as well.

Location hidden

#40 Dec 10, 2010
richard sis wrote:
and miranda... You say robby ur friend? Lol she's the one that told me to say sumthing! She's talked all kinda trash about you, I'm the only one that's had the balls to say it to you! So I wouldn't b so quick to call her a friend!
If you say so. I just talked to Robby about 30minutes ago and thats not what she told me, so I dont' know. I won't let you start drama between me and her either. If she told you to comment on this then so be it. I don't care. She just told me that she knows I don't want Richard. I messaged her on f/b and told her how it pisses me off that you would think I am chasing after your brother after all this time. She said that she knows that isn't true. The only thing that matters is I am too grown to play he said / she said. I've known Robby for a long time and it seems to me like she is the type of person who would say what she thinks not tell you something and me something else. I wouldn't want to be friends with anyone that would run around talking trash behind someones back but not to their face. I don't think Robby is like that. But if Robby told you to say something to me, then told me that she doesnt know about any of this, then thats between you and her. She has always treated me with respect so in this case, I'm gonna have to believe her. You talk about being quick to defend your family, which is commendable, but then you try to blame your sister..... Doesn't make sense to me.
richard sis

United States

#41 Dec 10, 2010
sorry miranda I wasn't referring to this on here I worded it wrong... I meant when we had that conversation and you thought I was paranoid! I'm not trying to get you mad at her I'm just telling the truth.... And I'm not quick to talk shit about ppl on here bc I know how it feels for ppl to tell lies and bash you but I've had ppl talk about me, my mom and now brother! Like damn really??? When does it stop! It makes me so damn mad when I shouldn't even let it bother me! But why did ur friend bring richard up in the first place? And I don't think ur chasing after richard, quite frankley you would b dumb to after hearing about all of this!

Location hidden

#42 Dec 10, 2010
richard sis wrote:
sorry miranda I wasn't referring to this on here I worded it wrong... I meant when we had that conversation and you thought I was paranoid! I'm not trying to get you mad at her I'm just telling the truth.... And I'm not quick to talk shit about ppl on here bc I know how it feels for ppl to tell lies and bash you but I've had ppl talk about me, my mom and now brother! Like damn really??? When does it stop! It makes me so damn mad when I shouldn't even let it bother me! But why did ur friend bring richard up in the first place? And I don't think ur chasing after richard, quite frankley you would b dumb to after hearing about all of this!
LOL.... aint that the truth. Ok, I am glad that is cleared up because I have always thought a lot of Robby, Christy (sis) and your mother. Pam is one of those rare people that would give the shirt off her back to help someone else out and I did see some of the things people were posting about you and her and I dont' think its fair for anyone to sit behind their keyboard and spew ugly things about people. I know who you were raised by so I am sure that the things I have read were untrue as well. I don't know why shorty brought him up. She said that she heard something a while back about him and some girl that he worked with and when she saw the topic of the forum she responded with his name. It was stupid. I don't condon it. I don't think that anyone should get themselves involved in someone else's relationship. I would be fire up if someone was airing all my buisness on here so I can imagine you did too when she was talking about your brother. I apologize that it was ever mentioned. I am glad that we were able to talk this trough, afterall, it doesnt' seem like either of us has a problem with the other, its just that everyeone likes to make problems where there are none. I think this site was created just to drum up problems where there should be none. But I can promise, you won't find me on here bad mouthing anyone for the fun of it. I'm not one of those people who beleives putting someone down will build myself up.
Do Tell

Atwater, OH

#43 Dec 10, 2010
Ladies, ladies ladies. Separate corners please. Take it in a back alley and duke it out or some sleezy bar and drink it out but keep your personal business and responses off of here.

It's high schoolish and sometimes no response is the best response. Attempts to defend yourself only means you have something to defend and if you've done nothing wrong, then of course there is nothing to defend.

On another note, to everyone else on here, I suggest that we boycott all SUN products. According to their website it all *ALL* detergent brands, Snuggle, Wisk and Sunlight.

I sure as hell don't want to support a company that employs the likes of idiots who have nothing better to do than bash on a blog board.

Grow the fuck up and confront the ones you have a beef with like a woman and not some coward.

But to everyone else, ban SUN products. These idiots on here can talk their way out of a job as well if they want to keep it up the boring drama.
lmao

United States

#44 Dec 10, 2010
Blowmoldking doesn't know as much as he thinks he does or he would know I'm not screwing anyone! But you losers can keep on talking the talk and walking the walk! It will all come back to you on judgement day!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bowling Green Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
RAndy did you tell Brandi?? 8 min witchkoff 14
Anybody need clean urine? 36 min Ben 3
Who's screwing who at Bando Usa? 1 hr Big Daddy 1
Racist note, feces found on B Green Apt 1 hr Ridiculous 19
Shawn Gibbs (Sep '15) 2 hr Witchiepoo 7
Revelation 2:9 3 hr Bus Ride Home 5
Attorney 4 hr BetIknow 38

Bowling Green Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance