Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2012

Hey Hey Hay wrote:
I know there were some admissions of guilt to some people. If anyone could go through Crime Stoppers and give that information, it is anonymous. They will pay $1000.00 if it leads to a conviction. Any info that helps. I miss her. I just cant stand the thought of the person or persons that did this, out enjoying their life and not paying for it.
I think someone needs to talk to lora beth basham. Marla skillern. Erika lindsey and whitney whatsername.
that guy

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2012

kayne1029 wrote:
the way u people talk, anyone, and by anyone i mean everyone, who has a cpl bucks can buy their way out of any crime committed...and by any crime i mean murder.
it just doesnt happen that easy people.
well how fu ckin easy is it then? Look at lucas goodrum and what he did to my friend katie and then walked and made the justics system look like bitches
Concerned

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2012

Judged:

I didn't know Twilight but I did know Hsieh for a short time when I had a lapse in judgement and dated one of his best friends. This friend told me, when they had a falling out, that he believed Hsieh to be capable of having done that based on other actions he had witnessed. I unfortunately was around once when he woke up after one of his meth binges and he was incredibly agitated and seemed like he's quickly get violent. I refused to be around him after that night because he made my skin crawl and I never wanted to see that crazy look in his eye again. I don't know how much truth there is to this, but I heard that his grandmother was in some sort of official capacity to the city and that's why he wasn't investigated thoroughly. If I had anything concrete I would go to the police with it and I urge anyone in that position to do so. Whether it was Hsieh or someone else, we should all be able to agree that we don't want a murderer free to live his life and possibly prey on more victims when Twilight lost her life so tragically.
Niece of a friend

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2012

I don't remember much of twilight because I was so young I kno she loved hot dogs was a sweet good hearted person and that the person who did this to her will for ever rott.
Barney

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2012

So sad
curious

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2012

it has been 11 years and no one has come forward. what if that was your child? what if the person that did it has children now, can they live with knowing it could happen to there child? everything is anonomous if you call the police.
Concerned

Vine Grove, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Mike cricks brother said he saw a white truck drives by freaked him out. The crick brothers live beside the field she was found in and was strung out on method. The cops tried to question them but their dad used to be a cops and wouldnt allowed them to
Blah Blah Blah

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Concerned wrote:
Mike cricks brother said he saw a white truck drives by freaked him out. The crick brothers live beside the field she was found in and was strung out on method. The cops tried to question them but their dad used to be a cops and wouldnt allowed them to
Your post is a little unclear. Mike's brother saw the truck at the time that Twilight went missing? Its been 12 years ago, his memory of that night probably won't be very clear at this point. I know the Crick brothers and they're good people. I find it a little odd that their dad wouldn't want them to help with an investigation into the death of someone their own age. Its every parent's worst nightmare.
shae

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

lacy webb wrote:
i miss twilight. i want to know what kind of sicko takes the life of a 15 year old girl that is just beginning to live her life. she never got to drive a car, she didbt get to go to college, she probably never even got to experience love. i took twilight home from school one day and that was the last time i ever saw her. that was the last time i got to talk to her. its disgusting really. needless to say i have many regrets. things i wish i could have said. things i would have done differently. but we cant change the past. we just have to deal with it and learn from our experiences if we can. she was so innocent,she was so sweet, and the thing i remember most about her is that she was always so happy. i miss her. i will never forget her.598
I know someone who claims to know the truth
seriously

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

shae wrote:
<quoted text>
I know someone who claims to know the truth
then why dont you call the Anonymous line and tell the police..... this will put all her family and friends at peace... and will put Twilight's soul to rest
Hseih

Vine Grove, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Blah Blah Blah wrote:
<quoted text>
Your post is a little unclear. Mike's brother saw the truck at the time that Twilight went missing? Its been 12 years ago, his memory of that night probably won't be very clear at this point. I know the Crick brothers and they're good people. I find it a little odd that their dad wouldn't want them to help with an investigation into the death of someone their own age. Its every parent's worst nightmare.
mikes brother passed so im sure his memory wont be clear and their dad did refuse
Concerned

Vine Grove, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Blah Blah Blah wrote:
<quoted text>
are they now how well do you know them
Mike Crick

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

The police did quesion both Matt and me and there concerns were about Hseih. Any respecful person does not speak ill of someone that cannot defend themself.. If you want to discuss this further you know where i live.
unknown

Lebanon, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

If you are speaking of Matt Crick. He passed away almost 5 years ago.....
Coworker

Vine Grove, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Mike Crick wrote:
The police did quesion both Matt and me and there concerns were about Hseih. Any respecful person does not speak ill of someone that cannot defend themself.. If you want to discuss this further you know where i live.
idk your brother and idk who's killed twilight but I do know most men dont hit and shoots at their wives. I used to work with your wife and any man who's sits by and lets their dad make the sexual comments and gestures he did to her well one would just have to wonder what your capable of.
Kristi

Vine Grove, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Coworker wrote:
<quoted text> idk your brother and idk who's killed twilight but I do know most men dont hit and shoots at their wives. I used to work with your wife and any man who's sits by and lets their dad make the sexual comments and gestures he did to her well one would just have to wonder what your capable of.
I dont appreciate you posting about me on the damn internet for everyone to see and leave matt the hell out of this. Mike and matt were at home when this happened. I know because it was our daughters birthday. They had nothing to do with it
Twilights sister

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

This is not about you all! This is about Twilight!!! Keep the stupid crap off of of here!!!!!! Thanks!!!!
Kristi

Vine Grove, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Twilights sister wrote:
This is not about you all! This is about Twilight!!! Keep the stupid crap off of of here!!!!!! Thanks!!!!
I knew her and I am sorry for your loss but if ppl going to get on here and drags my family into accusations I am going to respond and you dont own the internet so dont tell me what I can and cant post.
Kristi

Vine Grove, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

What does lucas or oj simpson and casey anthony have to do with it nothing.. I dont see you being rude there.
Twilights sister

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

They are not my family!!! I don't have to give an explanation!! I was always told if someone is talking about u then they are giving someone else a rest!! If I wasn't guilty of the things then don't worry about it!! They r just jealous and have nothing better to talk about!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 101 - 120 of128
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

39 Users are viewing the Bowling Green Forum right now

Search the Bowling Green Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Get the Bowling Green Topix News on Facebook! 1 min Topix 1
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 11 min brad 144,605
Does anyone know where to get hair extensions? 19 min hair 5
Bowling Green 30 min Tamar 6
Time to wake up America (Jan '13) 1 hr Obamacare Care-nival 1,824
Magna Mexican 1 hr Big R 12
Why was Eldon Renaud fired from GM 1 hr BG Guy 2
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 1 hr Educated Hillbilly 26,160
•••
•••
•••
•••

Bowling Green Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Bowling Green People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••