meetcam.com anyone heard of it?

Posted in the Bowling Green Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
ME UKNOW

Lewisburg, KY

#1 Apr 6, 2011
i am letting everyone know about a new chat site i found it is 100% free and its a webcam chat its pretty bad ass but im telling you know leave the drama at the door cause they will ban your ass
meetcamsux

Glasgow, KY

#2 Apr 7, 2011
Try camfrog
yousuc

Lewisburg, KY

#3 Apr 25, 2011
no i have try camfrog it blows meetcam is alot better
Meater

Canton, OH

#4 Apr 28, 2011
No can't say I have.
MCs Finest

Endicott, NY

#5 Jul 3, 2012
Me Uknow Got it right. Mc has alot of cool ppl and anyone coming with the right attidude will luv it there. :). TANG
FukMeetcam

Sun City, AZ

#6 Aug 2, 2012
Meetcam and their owners and ops are a bunch of low life low income retards. DO NOT ever join that site especially TaNG. Who wants to hear about someone dating a married man across the country while he sleeps other females on the side?
Dee

Enfield, UK

#7 Aug 8, 2012
Actually I'm an Op on Meetcam/TAnG and I'm certainly no lowlife retard. I'm pretty friendly and have made some good friends on there. I agree that some people are idiots and some of the Op choices leave a lot to be desired, but there are always gonna be twats wherever you go. If you come on with the right attitude and don't cause drama you'll get on fine. If you do like a bit of drama and aren't easily offended, then go in playa h8ers ball and keep the drama in there. Join in and have fun...specially on Friday game nights :-)
asseenontv

Pasadena, CA

#8 Oct 5, 2012
I am the owner of the TAnG server on the chat site MeetCam. In regards to FuckMeetcam's post. She is a disgruntled chatter who was banned from the server TAnG along with her boyfriend for constantly causing drama, which she is blatantly displaying here on a site that has nothing to do with MeetCam.

As far as MeetCam goes, it is a web cam chat social network community that is in fact free. Drama will happen anywhere and does happen. However I can speak for how we handle things at MeetCam and that is we remove anyone who tends to come in for the sole purpose of disrupting everyone's good time.

I suggest just checking out the site and seeing if you like it. There are four chat servers in total and each of these servers houses several different chat rooms all offering various types of people and topics. Make the decision for yourself.

By the way I am not one to hide under downlow names and my name used here to post to this thread is the same name I use on MeetCam. Come by and say hello if any of you choose to check out the site. Everyone is very helpful if you have any questions and if I happen to be in chat please make sure you say hello and let me know you heard about MeetCam from this site. Hope to see you there.
Jackbone

Caversham, Australia

#9 Dec 16, 2012
Full of rats & try hards esp in the erotica server been on the site for a few years now & all the ops/owners are wankers & control freaks!
meetcam user

Atlanta, GA

#10 Mar 17, 2013
Meet use to be good but has gone downhill. They need to change the server names, they don't apply anymore.its more of a face book chat site now, the same people every night nothing new going on.they have 4 servers and most of them are empty with people but one gets 40 to 80 people. Back in the day you could get 80 to 100 people on each server. If someone knows what site all the people that use to be on here let me know.
buzzmonkey

Jacksonville, FL

#11 May 3, 2013
I been to both meet cam and Camfrog which is now palfrog since paltalk took over any who meet cam use to be the best until like she said op owners are power trippers you cant say anything that might offend anyone or your history and the one who says iam owner and iam op they are the worst of all I mean who has an online relationship for 5 years ? why don't they live together ? or close ? hell I met my woman there and we live together lol and just the ones who are on 24/7 are the low lifes welfare dole collectin white trash pervs lol I use to be an advocate of the devil in meetcam hell I took it to work with me on the road every where till people turn on you all the backstabbing is what killed the site
buzzmonkey

Jacksonville, FL

#12 May 3, 2013
Dee wrote:
Actually I'm an Op on Meetcam/TAnG and I'm certainly no lowlife retard. I'm pretty friendly and have made some good friends on there. I agree that some people are idiots and some of the Op choices leave a lot to be desired, but there are always gonna be twats wherever you go. If you come on with the right attitude and don't cause drama you'll get on fine. If you do like a bit of drama and aren't easily offended, then go in playa h8ers ball and keep the drama in there. Join in and have fun...specially on Friday game nights :-)
are you on dole? enough said
fred

Chifley, Australia

#13 Aug 5, 2013
i was one of the first people in meet cam and I like to think that I did my best to get it up and running with the original owner ....I also like to think that the rules you agree to when signing in are the ones I had put in place with the owners consent to say what you said is totally incorrect so long as you abide by the rules ...if you are not happy with meet cam then lodge a complaint by all means but don't bag the site because you can not abide by the rules that's the only reason you get booted...regards shortcut
one of the originals
exmeet cam user

Atlanta, GA

#14 Sep 9, 2013
There is no palfrog domain is for sale. Meetcam is not an adult site, there is no sex, no nudity to speak of, one room has been shutdown not enough people. Dont expect to much, its the same old boring people every night, but what do you expect for free. Would like to find the old people that used to rock this site like extexgirl. They can't get any new people because its so boring and lame. This site does have a good format but needs to be sold to a new owner and run by different people to bring it back to its former glory.
JustPlainBubba

Georgetown, IN

#15 Sep 9, 2013
This is the most f'ed up post EVER on topix......just plain moronic!
meetcam disappointment

Atlanta, GA

#16 Sep 23, 2013
You wanted to know how to get more people here one problem is you only use microsoft explorer web browser if you have Google chrome, firefox or any other new web browser which all new computers automatically come with meetcam won't work, so all you get on the site is people with old computers or hassle deleting goole chrome and downloading explorer and this site is not worth it.
your just a broke joke

Tallahassee, FL

#17 Sep 23, 2013
yousuc wrote:
no i have try camfrog it blows meetcam is alot better
you wont pay for the pro account because if you had you would know camfrog is way better because more people use it not the same old 80 users you see on meetcam day in and day out i been a member of both sites since their conception if you being talked about and made the brunt of jokes go to meetcam they have 3 servers that work 80 people pile up in erotica the same 80 everyday 9 go to tang server the same 9 everyday 5 go to main and 0 inthe other because the owner forgot the password to the server
mike and angie

Tallahassee, FL

#18 Sep 23, 2013
FukMeetcam wrote:
Meetcam and their owners and ops are a bunch of low life low income retards. DO NOT ever join that site especially TaNG. Who wants to hear about someone dating a married man across the country while he sleeps other females on the side?
agreed they have been in a Elationship for 5 years how retarded is that mike still lives with his wife and mommy and talks mad as shit about everyone and how they dont compare to him angie sits in LA doin w/e the hell she does and thinks hes a good man
buzzmonkey

Tallahassee, FL

#19 Sep 23, 2013
exmeet cam user wrote:
There is no palfrog domain is for sale. Meetcam is not an adult site, there is no sex, no nudity to speak of, one room has been shutdown not enough people. Dont expect to much, its the same old boring people every night, but what do you expect for free. Would like to find the old people that used to rock this site like extexgirl. They can't get any new people because its so boring and lame. This site does have a good format but needs to be sold to a new owner and run by different people to bring it back to its former glory.
camfrog is what i talking about paltalk bought camfrog so we the original users call it palfrog camtalk etc.
buzzmonkey

Tallahassee, FL

#20 Sep 23, 2013
i stopped in meetcam the other night same old people talkin the same old shit these people need to get a job all they do is sit on cam and drink and talk smack

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bowling Green Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Junkie server is at Keen's now 4 min Ass Hands 28
Who drives the badass Red Ford F-550? 46 min Tin foil hat 7
Secret Society Has Moved Into Bowling Green KY 51 min Tin foil hat 15
Kratom 1 hr Proud German 8
Student at WKU 1 hr LibertyKy12 1
CHILD SUPPORT taken from tax refund (Jan '12) 3 hr Just a question 316
Cave Mill Apartments 4 hr Andrea 2

Bowling Green Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance