Let's talk SIZE in BG
Covered

Bowling Green, KY

#164 Mar 30, 2012
Sounds yummy!
Jim P

Elizabethtown, KY

#165 Apr 1, 2012
Does foreskin count in the measurement? There is a guy a BAC that has about 6 inches and 2 inches of foreskin!
What

Bowling Green, KY

#166 Apr 1, 2012
I dont think foreskin gets hard so its just wasted space!
john holmes

Evansville, IN

#168 Apr 1, 2012
who need a big D$$$, when you have a big tongue! I
disappointed

Washington, DC

#169 Apr 2, 2012
Jason Benton has maybe 3 inches of midget dick! You have to ask if he's in yet....was with him recently and it was a waste of time!
in love

Washington, DC

#170 Apr 2, 2012
friend wrote:
Sorry guys Robbie D has his own hottie ...just sayin
That's NOT what he says. He told me she was no good in bed and that's why he's up in me once a week and yes ladies it's true... And he's a little freaky... I love him though:)
Jim P

Bowling Green, KY

#171 Apr 2, 2012
Jim P wrote:
Does foreskin count in the measurement? There is a guy a BAC that has about 6 inches and 2 inches of foreskin!
Nice try, I don't work out at BAC Robbie...
Jim P

Bowling Green, KY

#172 Apr 2, 2012
in love wrote:
<quoted text>
That's NOT what he says. He told me she was no good in bed and that's why he's up in me once a week and yes ladies it's true... And he's a little freaky... I love him though:)
He didn't say that..he's too scared of the butt kicking she would give him
in love

Washington, DC

#173 Apr 2, 2012
Jim P wrote:
<quoted text>He didn't say that..he's too scared of the butt kicking she would give him
Keep believing that... Don't matter to me cause I'll keep messin with him either way... He's my baby
Jim P

Bowling Green, KY

#174 Apr 2, 2012
in love wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep believing that... Don't matter to me cause I'll keep messin with him either way... He's my baby
You don't happen to put the price tags on the shelves for your place of employment when Rodney is not working ???

Since: Apr 12

New York, NY

#175 Apr 2, 2012
We sell college documents and other certificates. We have years of experience producing fake passports and other identity documents. We use high tech equipment to produce counterfeit passports. All secret features of a passports are carefully duplicated. We sell passports of the countries such as Australia, Austria, Canada, Chile, Denmark, Ecuador, Finland, France, Germany, Israel, New Zealand, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, United States just to name a few.
E-passports (passports with RFID chip) of the following countries are available for sale: Australia, Austria, Finland, Germany, Malaysia, Netherlands, Sweden, Switzerland, Thailand, United Kingdom, United States.
Also we can provide you with fraudulent diplomatic passports and driving license of Australia, Austria, Finland, Germany, Malaysia, Sweden, Switzerland, Thailand, United Kingdom.
Contact us for more information through our E-mail:
bernardo-an@hotmail.com
Ginger

Elizabethtown, KY

#176 Apr 2, 2012
What wrote:
I dont think foreskin gets hard so its just wasted space!
Foreskin is not a waist. I love to rub my tongue under it and around the head, Mmm!
Lead Pipe

Bowling Green, KY

#177 Apr 3, 2012
When the plumber reams you out, your drain will be unstuck.
it was the best

Bowling Green, KY

#178 Apr 6, 2012
It sucks I am out of town and and my FWB guy off work tonight I'm sure he will hit up ramada if I know him. It sucks we ain't done anything in 3 weeks I need him in me now and make me feel great once more
Yes

Bowling Green, KY

#179 Apr 6, 2012
it was the best wrote:
It sucks I am out of town and and my FWB guy off work tonight I'm sure he will hit up ramada if I know him. It sucks we ain't done anything in 3 weeks I need him in me now and make me feel great once more
If your not their I'm sure he wont be lonely tonite!
it was the best

Bowling Green, KY

#180 Apr 6, 2012
Yes wrote:
<quoted text>If your not their I'm sure he wont be lonely tonite!
Why that do you plan on taking him home and seeing for yourself
Yes

Bowling Green, KY

#181 Apr 6, 2012
it was the best wrote:
<quoted text>
Why that do you plan on taking him home and seeing for yourself
Maybe
Yes

Bowling Green, KY

#182 Apr 6, 2012
But if i take him home it would be the best HE ever HAD!
Yes

Bowling Green, KY

#183 Apr 6, 2012
If I dont find him I'll leave my g-string on his white truck.
It was the best

United States

#184 Apr 6, 2012
Yes wrote:
If I dont find him I'll leave my g-string on his white truck.
im sure he will be there he done said he would be there tonight. Im sure he will be wearing something UK he always wearing blue lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bowling Green Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Secret Cause of World War 3 8 min UK Home Secretary 115
Dentists recommendations 18 min Nville 4
fireworks in the city 1 hr Need more coffee 9
Robbing other people's houses that help them 3 hr Tired 1
brian rose 3 hr hmmm 9
Jim Barnes by Skypac 3 hr Curiously 2
News Looking for a Pagan community in Kentucky? (Mar '12) 3 hr knight of Jesus 10
More from around the web

Bowling Green People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Bowling Green Mortgages