funny bunny

United States

#1 Jan 2, 2013
Has anyone filed there taxes yet??
people

United States

#2 Jan 3, 2013
Ummmm doubtful anyone has. Its only the 3rd of January. Most of us have to wait for W2's and other various forms from banks and etc. Yes you can use your last paycheck stub but its just a round about guess.

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

#3 Jan 3, 2013
Nope, I don't get those W2's until this month.
people

United States

#4 Jan 6, 2013
They have until January the 31st to mail any tax forms so you should have all tax forms by the first week of Feb. or so. My workplace hands them ot at work but of course they wait until the last minute. They give them out the last payday of the month every year.
FappyTheClown

Georgetown, IN

#5 Jan 6, 2013
HeeHaw and I are working on mine now....my question is, is manure deductible????
Wondering

Greenville, KY

#6 Jan 7, 2013
Is it true you cannot claim more than two children this year?
Uup

Corydon, IN

#7 Jan 7, 2013
You can claim all of them as long as you have the proper documentation. Birth Certs/adoption papers, etc
end the fed and irs

Tucker, GA

#8 Jan 7, 2013
&fe ature=youtube_gdata_player
oh me

Lafayette, TN

#9 Jan 7, 2013
Can you claim them with just their socials?
Wondering

Greenville, KY

#10 Jan 7, 2013
Last year the woman told us starting this year you could only claim two. Didn't know how true that was.
worker

United States

#11 Jan 8, 2013
You can only receive the earned income credit for two children, but you can actually claim all of your children that are eligable for you to claim.
Bad medicine

Tucker, GA

#12 Jan 8, 2013
Again, you think I'm stupid. I already know. This doesn't lighten my load in any way. You Fu_ckin retards. You just keep throwing crap out there that is of no use to my situation. Maybe it will help someone. It angers me that you think you have all the answers without speaking to me. Enough
Know 1 2

North Ridgeville, OH

#13 Jan 8, 2013
www.irs.gov This might give you the answers you are looking for. Worker earned income is based on amount of money you make with the dependents in mind. Look at the website I posted and it will give you all the answers !!
kim

Centerville, TX

#14 Jan 8, 2013
if your W2's are downloadable you can file your taxes starting Jan.15, right now they are taking only W2 that can be downloaded.
oh me

Lafayette, TN

#15 Jan 8, 2013
Does it tell how much the income credit is per child?
kim

Centerville, TX

#16 Jan 9, 2013
yes they should be able to
Anonymous

Frankfort, KY

#17 Jan 9, 2013
Not able to file until January 30th at the earliest per IRS.gov
know

Dublin, OH

#18 Jan 9, 2013
U can't file till January 30 that's when the IRS will accept efile
jack me ho

United States

#19 Jan 9, 2013
U can claim three kids for the eic trust me I do it every yrar
people

United States

#20 Jan 13, 2013
Bad medicine wrote:
Again, you think I'm stupid. I already know. This doesn't lighten my load in any way. You Fu_ckin retards. You just keep throwing crap out there that is of no use to my situation. Maybe it will help someone. It angers me that you think you have all the answers without speaking to me. Enough
wow. Maybe your the f.cking retard since you don't already know all the answers. Maybe you should be smart enough to look up your own answers to your questions instead of asking people on topix. Or better yet, you COULD go ask someone who actually does taxes for a living tard!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bowling Green Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Beth Williams (Dec '12) 4 min Witchiepoo 20
Chad perrine Back in jail. 6 min Witchiepoo 10
tattletails (Apr '14) 12 min bG 50
School teachers are lazy and spoiled. 1 hr homeschooled 33
Kevin warren 2 hr SomeoneTellJoy 4
hottest redhead (Feb '10) 3 hr Youpeoplercrazy 67
Heil Helbig! 4 hr will work for food 25

Bowling Green Jobs

Personal Finance

Bowling Green Mortgages