First Prev
of 8
Next Last
FappyTheClown

Georgetown, IN

#1 Feb 14, 2013
How pathetic!!!!! I went in tonight....wondered, are they still open???????
Hi Mom

Bowling Green, KY

#2 Feb 14, 2013
Why? Is their transgender dept. unstocked?
FappyTheClown

Georgetown, IN

#3 Feb 14, 2013
uh....no, how about no shoe dept., no men's billfolds, no better dress shirts (ok, an oxymoron for JCP), more floor space than display space....the store is a freakin' joke and, oh by the way, you're a freaking idiot!!!
black voodoo

Louisville, KY

#4 Feb 15, 2013
There clothes suck guality is horriable was them once and then they have holes well that is for the kids clothes
Kuntrygirl

Elizabethtown, KY

#5 Feb 15, 2013
FappyTheClown wrote:
How pathetic!!!!! I went in tonight....wondered, are they still open???????
it does suck the one here in etown looks like a graveyard. Went from being one of my favorites to me cutting up my jcpenny card. I called them and told them they sucked and the guy who changed everythign should be fired. They are losing millions now and thanks to the one guy that changed it all. Sometimes things that are good should be left alone!! change is not always good! they are paying the price now for sure!!
The Collective

Franklin, KY

#6 Feb 15, 2013
I haven't been in a JCP in a long time, Sounds like they're about have the same business plan as Montgomery Ward.
black voodoo

Louisville, KY

#7 Feb 15, 2013
I also cancelled my card
Bleached Butt Hole

Livermore, KY

#8 Feb 15, 2013
I was in JC Penny's the other night with my partner. We got the urge to be a little naughty. So we went into one of the little boys dressing rooms in started to make lovings. He first went down on me and started to get me's aroused. I have never been this hard in my life. It was so silly. Then he stood up and bent it beautiful bottom over. I placed my fully aroused penis into his freshly bleached butt-hole. We had the most exciting love making we have ever had. We blew our load simultaneously. God I love him and his tight little bleached hole.
Dr Phil

Livermore, KY

#9 Feb 15, 2013
Bleached Butt Hole wrote:
I was in JC Penny's the other night with my partner. We got the urge to be a little naughty. So we went into one of the little boys dressing rooms in started to make lovings. He first went down on me and started to get me's aroused. I have never been this hard in my life. It was so silly. Then he stood up and bent it beautiful bottom over. I placed my fully aroused penis into his freshly bleached butt-hole. We had the most exciting love making we have ever had. We blew our load simultaneously. God I love him and his tight little bleached hole.
There is really nothing more to say about that beautiful special moment. Everyone please give thanks to JC Penny for allowing such a connection to be made. OMG that story makes me so hard.
likes Kuntry

Lewisburg, KY

#10 Feb 15, 2013
Wow Philly down to making comments about your own post now. The first answers the Gay question though. TTFN
Dr Phil

Livermore, KY

#11 Feb 15, 2013
likes Kuntry wrote:
Wow Philly down to making comments about your own post now. The first answers the Gay question though. TTFN
First off...you piece of no good $hit! My name is not Philly. I have my mufukkin PHD so it is DR. PHIL. Only Kuntrygirl can call me Philly. Are you mad that I ruined your lunch date with her? Poor little guy, Im sure you can make another friend on here.

I will send you a greeting video that Kuntrygirl and I made last night in the back of Big Lots. Its very creamy
likes Kuntry

Lewisburg, KY

#13 Feb 15, 2013
Hit a little nerve there Philly? Maybe you should leave JC Penny and head for the Sears tool section. I'm sure they have something in the Snap-on, Oh Sorry, Strap-on section to make you feel a little less threatend.
Dr Phil

Livermore, KY

#14 Feb 15, 2013
Your posts are very lame and mediocre at best. Please come up with some new ones. For example, I stick my meat wad down your mothers throat and eject a cream pie down her windpipe. Now that is some readable material right there.
likes Kuntry

Lewisburg, KY

#15 Feb 15, 2013
Sorry Philly, did'nt do the trick. By the way, I know the "down the throat" bit is bu11Sh!t. I talked to your last girl and she claims you could'nt even put a dent in her cherry. She said the "Dr. was out" Guess thats why your all about everybody eleses Thursday afternoon hard ons. Oh well no more time for you now Philly (or should I spell that with a little p)
Friend

Bowling Green, KY

#16 Feb 15, 2013
At least he didn't do it with a pig stuck in a fence. At least I think he didn't.
likes Kuntry

Lewisburg, KY

#17 Feb 15, 2013
I would'nt doubt it if philly had a hole in the fence he likes to pretend hes stuck in.
Dr Phil

Livermore, KY

#18 Feb 15, 2013
likes Kuntry wrote:
I would'nt doubt it if philly had a hole in the fence he likes to pretend hes stuck in.
I usually root my way around your mothers hole, but seem to cum out just fine. Unfortunately I should have shot that wad down the sink instead of making your little @$$. I have regretted that for years but I never did have to pay child support and thank god I never accepted you as my son.

Sincerely

Your father
Kuntrygirl

Elizabethtown, KY

#19 Feb 19, 2013
Dr Phil wrote:
<quoted text>
I usually root my way around your mothers hole, but seem to cum out just fine. Unfortunately I should have shot that wad down the sink instead of making your little @$$. I have regretted that for years but I never did have to pay child support and thank god I never accepted you as my son.
Sincerely
Your father
ok guys i think you 2 have bashed each other enough!! lol Ok likeskuntry lets changed the subject here> I was in BG over the weekend, had a ball. Stayed at the Best Western there by Mancino's I think its called. Went to the flea market, had dinner at Montana saturday evening. BG was slammed Saturday and Sunday when we went to have breakfast at Ihop had to wait 15 minutes to get in. U get into anything exciting over the weekend?
black voodoo

Louisville, KY

#20 Feb 19, 2013
Nope i was at home went to sams it was bad went to gander mountain that about sums it up
kuntrygirl

Elizabethtown, KY

#21 Feb 19, 2013
black voodoo wrote:
Nope i was at home went to sams it was bad went to gander mountain that about sums it up
Went to gander also it was packed, most of clothes are on clearance so I didn't stay long!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bowling Green Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brian Murphy 18 min BLH 5
Initials of the person you love that you want back 59 min yes please 16
Its Ok Really 1 hr duh 6
Saams Baby daddy needs a DNA test! 1 hr Curious 6
You can never win with a ~NARCISSIST~ (Feb '13) 3 hr Regretme 74
Bill Cosby is innocent 3 hr Bumper 9
Add a word (Jun '15) 4 hr Bumper 109

Bowling Green Jobs

Personal Finance

Bowling Green Mortgages