Eric is a rat
hotandhorny

United States

#3 Jun 16, 2012
he cn tel on me all day!
dog

Cleveland, OH

#5 Jun 24, 2012
Damn y'all just can't get enough off him...ya know the saying don't hate the player hate the game.. sorry urs is so damn lame.. and have nuttin else better to do but HATE.... SO hate on.......
Info

Casey, IL

#6 Jun 24, 2012
He's really not all that great at sex. His dick is only about 5 inches and skinny
another woman

United States

#7 Jun 24, 2012
Yep its true. And its about 5 inches when its hard!! Not to mention he gave me gnorrea. Yeah I probably spelled it wrong. But surely you know what I mean.
Duke

Louisville, KY

#8 Jun 25, 2012
Wow he is nothin but a meth head always tryin to get over on anybody who crosses his path.dont believe anything he says trust me if u have anything he wants the lies will roll out of his mouth until he wins.want to be hustler / meth cook but only a pack chaser lol. His sex is nothing at all and I get more enjoyment out of pleasing myself than to let him do it. Yeah been ther and must say that I'm ashamed of even knowing him
eazy53

Hillview, KY

#9 Jun 25, 2012
B*#ch i aint never had that shit, its spelled... gonorrhea but i wish i did so i coulda put it down ur throat...ha ha ha, and plus i know i aint the biggest im a white boy, but gimmie the 1 1/2 ya took from me. AND YALL PPL KILL ME WANTIN TO BE ANONAMOUS.. Putcha gd name on here whore ! lol -Stice
LOL

New Albany, IN

#10 Jun 25, 2012
eazy53 wrote:
B*#ch i aint never had that shit, its spelled... gonorrhea but i wish i did so i coulda put it down ur throat...ha ha ha, and plus i know i aint the biggest im a white boy, but gimmie the 1 1/2 ya took from me. AND YALL PPL KILL ME WANTIN TO BE ANONAMOUS.. Putcha gd name on here whore ! lol -Stice
Great response! REALLY THESE PEOPLE ARE FUNNY ON HERE THINKING PEOPLE BELIEVE THESE SORRY ATTEMPTS TO GET BACK AT THE ENEMY!!!!
your mother

United States

#11 Jun 25, 2012
eazy53 wrote:
you should know how to spell it. Afer all, it is on your medical records! Your just a little upset because you aren't really the "mac daddy" you always thought you were. That's why the same girl never comes back for seconds......because you SUCK! And why do you need names? You can't remember the names of everyone you slept with anyway, which, by the way, makes you the WHORE!
whodat

United States

#12 Jun 25, 2012
Who eric wit now? Dis he got any1?
Info

Casey, IL

#13 Jun 26, 2012
Its funny that u come here to find out who he's with but don't care about what he's got dripping from his dick. I don't know if he got something or not. I do know a few of the girls he's been with since he's been out & know for a fact they got something.
Kris

Bowling Green, KY

#14 Jun 29, 2012
Eric is like my big brother and all of you who are saying this sh** about him get the fu** over yourselves and get a life. Just cause someone made mistakes in the past doesn't mean they cannot change to become a better person. Love ya bubba and fu** these haters!
Cassie

Canton, OH

#15 Jun 29, 2012
Kris wrote:
Eric is like my big brother and all of you who are saying this sh** about him get the fu** over yourselves and get a life. Just cause someone made mistakes in the past doesn't mean they cannot change to become a better person. Love ya bubba and fu** these haters!
Maybe people wouldn't be saying all these things about him if he had changed into a better person. But he hasn't. He's still a POS, meth head thief!
whatever

United States

#16 Jun 29, 2012
He sure is. What a freaking loser. I've made mistakes. We all have. The majority of us learn from or past mistakes. But not Eric.
think again

United States

#17 Jun 29, 2012
Wtf?!? You can't be serious?!? Well, I guess you could be. Only a dope wh*re would want a meth head! Match made in heaven. The thought of Eric Stice makes me throw up in my mouth.
whatever

United States

#18 Jun 30, 2012
I would almost say I couldn't belive he thinks he has any game. But all the nasty meth heads who drop to their knees for him to get them high makes him think he's got game. If those GIRLS ever sobered up, they would steer clear of him and regret the day they ever met him. Especially since he spreads disease.
Game

New Albany, IN

#19 Jun 30, 2012
whatever wrote:
I would almost say I couldn't belive he thinks he has any game. But all the nasty meth heads who drop to their knees for him to get them high makes him think he's got game. If those GIRLS ever sobered up, they would steer clear of him and regret the day they ever met him. Especially since he spreads disease.
I think Eric got game. Seems to have plenty of Girls.
whatever

United States

#20 Jun 30, 2012
Yeah....meth heads with know money to buy their drugs so they gotta suck d!ck for it.
think again

United States

#21 Jun 30, 2012
You are right. He does have plenty of "girls". Not a damn one of them worth being called a lady! Why would you even seem to be envious of him for what he lays with? I've heard he's sleeping with Michelle. You all know her. She's one of you. If sleeping with this is considered game, then y'all are dumb as f*ck, and need to take "He Got Game 101". He's nasty and from what it sounds, he likes nasty. Wow! Life as a meth head must be great! Stupid I'll-snort-smoke-or shoot up-anything-for-a-high-dip-f*c kin'-shits!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bowling Green Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KRS 273 Deborah Williams 38 min How long before r... 7
Sara sinner 47 min headjob 11
Wow (Nov '15) 4 hr Good to the last ... 56
Do Me 5 hr Lol 14
We will 5 hr Single 11
I need you 6 hr Hometown 6
love of my life 7 hr It will 29

Bowling Green Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance