Joseph

Glasgow, KY

#1 Apr 28, 2013
Im going to Western next year and I'm looking for a new apartment. I have looked at three: Willow Creek, Fairways at Hartland, and Eastern Heights. Which should I chose and is there others I might want to look at.
fyi

Nashville, TN

#2 Apr 28, 2013
Those are more low income family oriented or single resident apartments. If you want quiet their fine, but if you want more party type then I'd pick a more college based apartment complex.
Joseph

Glasgow, KY

#3 Apr 28, 2013
fyi wrote:
Those are more low income family oriented or single resident apartments. If you want quiet their fine, but if you want more party type then I'd pick a more college based apartment complex.
http://www.topix.com/shopping/ bowling-green-ky

Thanks but I like quiet. I have for it to be quiet have you lived in any of those and if not where and did you like it?
Anonymous

United States

#4 Apr 28, 2013
Eastern heights not so friendly unless you want you shit stolen go there the others have not heard anything bad
HaHa

New Albany, IN

#5 Apr 28, 2013
If you want nice and quiet..... Nicks landing
Tom

La Grange, KY

#6 Apr 28, 2013
If you want to get gang raped by drunks and management, choose College Suites.
Joseph

Glasgow, KY

#7 Apr 29, 2013
Tom wrote:
If you want to get gang raped by drunks and management, choose College Suites.
Nice but do you guys knoow anywhere
Tom

La Grange, KY

#8 Apr 29, 2013
Wendover, Chandler Park, and a few others I can't think of. Just google Bowling Green apartments. Check out reviews, talk to mgt and take a tour. Tell them you want to see a real apt and not the show apt. I used to work for a complex. The "show" apt is very hooked up vs what your apt will be.
Joseph

Glasgow, KY

#9 Apr 29, 2013
thanks wich complex did you work for
Joseph

Glasgow, KY

#10 Apr 29, 2013
I want fairways at hartland but Willow Creek has better reviews. But Willow Creek doesnt have any pictures online of the apartments.
Tom

La Grange, KY

#11 Apr 29, 2013
Joseph wrote:
thanks wich complex did you work for
Village Green. It was an ok place. It has been renovated since I worked there. 5 yrs ago. Still some drug dealers and creepy people

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bowling Green Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
shooting at chocolate city 36 min 2nd floor Luca 16
females that work at minit mart on russellville rd (Sep '15) 1 hr Rusev 6
Best songs with meaning. 2 hr Afroman 9
Rep Meredith 5 hr Princess Di 46
Car recall 5 hr Rachel 13
kait mckinney aka kat maargo 9 hr SAW 38
Unfaithful Spouses Or Significant Others (May '12) 10 hr Pitiful you 36

Bowling Green Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance