Next Last
Anonymous

New Albany, IN

#1 Jun 15, 2012
She is hot!!!!!
Matt

United States

#2 Jun 15, 2012
She is talented, she has improved a lot in the year or so she's worked at wbko, she's from the west coast so she will probably be gone in a year or so. Usually talents work at wbko about 2 years before they leave. She's got some kind of Indian in her I think, she's different than us Kentucky rednecks.
Robbie

North Ridgeville, OH

#3 Jun 15, 2012
No she's part Asain I met her and her mother at the farmers market....And her mother is hot also
john

United States

#4 Jun 15, 2012
She had her mom on midday and she was gorgeous. Guess Arizona produces hotties. What were they doing at farmers market??
veggie

Canton, OH

#5 Jun 16, 2012
They were both checking out the big cucumbers.
howard

United States

#6 Jun 26, 2012
I hope Tina is the new permanent host after she returns from vacation.
Viewer

New Albany, IN

#7 Jun 26, 2012
She is beautiful and doing a great job this week. Yay Tina!!!!!!
Are you blind

Sarasota, FL

#8 Jun 26, 2012
People thinks Tina is pretty needs eyes checked the pimples on my a$$ is prettier than she is. Her body is ok but u would have to put a bad over that face and them crooked slanted eyes. One eye higher thN the other.
John

United States

#9 Jun 26, 2012
Tina has an ethnic look you have to get use too.
Viewer 2

New Albany, IN

#10 Jun 27, 2012
John wrote:
Tina has an ethnic look you have to get use too.
Shes easy on the eyes.
fred

Owensboro, KY

#11 Jun 27, 2012
We love our Tina Jennings in Bowling Green, she is going to be a wonderful replacement for Hayley.
johnny

United States

#12 Jul 17, 2012
Tina is so pretty.

Hottest newsgirls at wbko:

1 Tina Jennings
2 Casey Wheeless
3 Stephanie Midgett
4 Lauren Hansen
5 Elsa Bolt
kurt

United States

#13 Aug 14, 2012
I like Tina just as much as Hayley, but she won't stick around since she is from the west coast, it really makes old Laura Rogers look like a novice compared to Tina and Hayley.
Funny

New Albany, IN

#14 Aug 14, 2012
Are you blind wrote:
People thinks Tina is pretty needs eyes checked the pimples on my a$$ is prettier than she is. Her body is ok but u would have to put a bad over that face and them crooked slanted eyes. One eye higher thN the other.
Your dad had to put a bag over your moms face.
Buck

United States

#15 Aug 14, 2012
Where is Lacey Steele?
Eric Rice

Phoenix, AZ

#16 May 22, 2013
I worked with Tina Jennings in Phoenix! She is a wonderful woman. Talented and smart. I helped her with her resume.
Sanders

Chicago, IL

#17 May 22, 2013
Why did Tina Jennings leave Arizona for the backwoods of Bowling Green KY?? That fat girl that was on wbko briefly a couple years ago is already an anchor on the fox station in Louisville. Seems as if Tina got demoted?
Jackson

United States

#18 Sep 10, 2013
Tina is moving to nights???? Please no, her legs are too pretty not to be seen.
Roscoe

United States

#19 Feb 7, 2014
Tina Jennings is going to punch someone eyes out on camera some morning because she can't talk without flailing her hands and arms around like a wild women. Put cuffs on her before she goes on camera, she drives me crazy moving and trashing her hands wildly. keep the camera off her from the neck down.
Tuna

La Grange, KY

#20 Feb 7, 2014
Roscoe wrote:
Tina Jennings is going to punch someone eyes out on camera some morning because she can't talk without flailing her hands and arms around like a wild women. Put cuffs on her before she goes on camera, she drives me crazy moving and trashing her hands wildly. keep the camera off her from the neck down.
Agree Roscoe. She uses her hands excessively when she talks with Chris or studio guests. She is an attractive woman, by far, but her voice seems to have changed in the last 6-7 months; sometimes is reminds me of a person running their finger nails down a blackboard. She also needs to work on her "dialogue" and limit the catch/buzz words & phrases (24/7, giving back, our hearts go out to, come together as a community, etc.). Even Chris Allen does the same thing (but he's just trying to let you know which day of the week it is ... yawn).

BKO is a jumping off point for Tina and her career, IMO. She just needs some coaching & polish to move onto a bigger market.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bowling Green Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Feelings suck (Apr '17) 9 min Just sayin 14
Debbie Draughan Dollar General manager arrested 34 min Hey hi 2
Cheating Husband 35 min carolrossetti 6
Scott Dennis (Cando) 2 hr Richie 2
Cj "lux" jennings having ANOTHER baby 2 hr Well 2
Total Eclipse 2 hr oooOOH 4
twilight crooks (Dec '12) 3 hr justice4twilight 16
stay classy south warren 15 hr Purple People Eater 19

Bowling Green Jobs

More from around the web