Favorite Pubic Hair Color

Posted in the Bowling Green Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
why not

Elizabethtown, KY

#1 Feb 28, 2013
Why not with all of the other bull shit on here!!!! What's your favorite color???
Schlick

Duluth, GA

#2 Feb 28, 2013
I like it shaved do therefore my favorite is colorless
Banker

Duluth, GA

#3 Feb 28, 2013
Shaved as well, all bush is nasty
BG

Bowling Green, KY

#4 Feb 28, 2013
I like a big reddish blonde bush! I love a female that's all natural down there. Hair everywhere! I live to get lost in it while I'm eating her out!
uummm

Franklin, KY

#5 Feb 28, 2013
BG wrote:
I like a big reddish blonde bush! I love a female that's all natural down there. Hair everywhere! I live to get lost in it while I'm eating her out!
You must be old... no offense. The majority of men under 40 these days prefer shaved. I'm a redhead in my 20s and can almost guarantee that if I sported a big red bush it would scare men my age away....
well

Canton, OH

#6 Feb 28, 2013
I don't know.. I liked shaved but a neatly trimmed red bush would be kind of nice to bury my face in about right now.
BG

Bowling Green, KY

#8 Feb 28, 2013
uummm wrote:
<quoted text>You must be old... no offense. The majority of men under 40 these days prefer shaved. I'm a redhead in my 20s and can almost guarantee that if I sported a big red bush it would scare men my age away....
I'm not old. I'm in my lower 30's. I've had both but I like them hairy
In the hole

Bowling Green, KY

#9 Mar 1, 2013
I like them shaved to form a mustache at the top.
HairPie

Canton, OH

#10 Mar 1, 2013
Black.

Nothing sexier than a nice trimmed black haired muff.
kuntrygirl

Elizabethtown, KY

#11 Mar 1, 2013
why not wrote:
Why not with all of the other bull shit on here!!!! What's your favorite color???
Keepin it shaved no need in all that hair!! grosses me out, common folks get with times and the clean stuff!
You had me at red

Cecilia, KY

#12 Mar 1, 2013
I LOVE red bush the best! I politely disagree with the under 40 statement... I'm way under 40 as is all of my cronies and we all LOVE red bush! Speaking of... Can I get your email????
uummm wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be old... no offense. The majority of men under 40 these days prefer shaved. I'm a redhead in my 20s and can almost guarantee that if I sported a big red bush it would scare men my age away....
Alligator Boy

United States

#13 Mar 1, 2013
i love a natural redhead but i also agree with well
agree

Cecilia, KY

#14 Mar 1, 2013
Is there any man that don't love a natural redhead?? Nothing like a bright red bush!

“I LOVE GREENFIELD OHIO”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#15 Mar 1, 2013
Hairy armpitts are a big turn on
Mgumbo

Bowling Green, KY

#16 Mar 1, 2013
Nothing like a big bone in the nose to complete the mood.
Banker

Duluth, GA

#17 Mar 1, 2013
I will have to pass on the red bush, to each there own but I find it a turn off unless its smooth
kuntrygirl

Elizabethtown, KY

#19 Mar 1, 2013
Hassan al Madji wrote:
Hairy armpitts are a big turn on
Sounds like you need a good ole amish lady, they shave nothing, don't bath too often and are very manly, you mite find them a turn on? seriously now you might and i heard they are posting notes around the feed mills wanting men to come breed theyre wifes so they can stop the inbreeding cycle. Go for it.
red red red

Cecilia, KY

#20 Mar 2, 2013
I love a real redhead!!
Beekeeper

Glasgow, KY

#21 Mar 2, 2013
kuntrygirl wrote:
<quoted text> Sounds like you need a good ole amish lady, they shave nothing, don't bath too often and are very manly, you mite find them a turn on? seriously now you might and i heard they are posting notes around the feed mills wanting men to come breed theyre wifes so they can stop the inbreeding cycle. Go for it.
I also heard they are doing that. The husband watches.
FappyTheClown

Bowling Green, KY

#22 Mar 2, 2013
kuntrygirl wrote:
<quoted text> Sounds like you need a good ole amish lady, they shave nothing, don't bath too often and are very manly, you mite find them a turn on? seriously now you might and i heard they are posting notes around the feed mills wanting men to come breed theyre wifes so they can stop the inbreeding cycle. Go for it.
I heard that to....they some hairy lil bitches!!! Too bad they all inherit their mommy's small boobies!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bowling Green Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
julie lockhart 7 min Friend 5
kelle pruett (Apr '12) 43 min Now-u-no 10
brandon baize 56 min trouble 8
Cougar Hunting 1 hr holder 11
Telia P 3 hr Friday 2
No One Seems To Have A Heart ! 3 hr Sceptal 23
Kristi ford huckabe 4 hr Eric 1
my heart is yours for the taking 6 hr survivor 42
Flora Templeton Stuart Round #2 8 hr FACTS 56

Flood Warning for Warren County was issued at March 05 at 9:49PM EST