Valarie (Seen her in Spillway Bar)

Posted in the Bowling Green Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Fartin Bart

Portland, TN

#1 Nov 7, 2012
Wondering if anyone knows about a Valarie who goes to Spillway Bar on Old Louisville Road occasionally. Just looking for information. Met her there a few times.
The truth

Tucker, GA

#2 Nov 7, 2012
Fartin Bart wrote:
Wondering if anyone knows about a Valarie who goes to Spillway Bar on Old Louisville Road occasionally. Just looking for information. Met her there a few times.
whats her last name and describe her
To fartin Bart

Alliance, OH

#3 Nov 8, 2012
Yes I know who Val is, she looking for a guy with a job,,, she does not want to support another man,she need someone to treat her right,,so if your not that guy, don't be looking for her.she only goes to the spillway once in a while,to blow off steam.....no last names till we know what your about.
Eat some

Tucker, GA

#4 Nov 8, 2012
To fartin Bart wrote:
Yes I know who Val is, she looking for a guy with a job,,, she does not want to support another man,she need someone to treat her right,,so if your not that guy, don't be looking for her.she only goes to the spillway once in a while,to blow off steam.....no last names till we know what your about.
does she have a daughter and an ex husband
Fartin Bart

Portland, TN

#5 Nov 8, 2012
I work every day, I support myself, I have a vehicle, I live alone. Talked to her a few times at Spillway, bought her a few drinks. Went back a few times and have never been able to find her. I know she lives someplace around Plum Springs.
KeKe

Casey, IL

#6 Nov 8, 2012
do you may have a description of her cause there are probably more than one.. like age or color of hair.
chunky munky

United States

#7 Nov 8, 2012
Does she have black poofy curly hair and a big butt? I think I know her.
Goes to spillway

Alliance, OH

#8 Nov 8, 2012
Does she have short blonde hair blue eyes and a lot of tats. Brownsville hangs sometimes with her daughter at the spillway when she goes
Lol

Benton, KY

#9 Nov 9, 2012
I work with a lady named Val that has connections so to speak to Brownsville, wonder if its the same person?
KeKe

Casey, IL

#10 Nov 9, 2012
just what kind of connections are u talkin about?
Fartin Bart

Portland, TN

#11 Nov 9, 2012
Just wondering if and when she will be at Spillway again (or some other hangout). Would like to drop in and chat with her again.
KeKe

Casey, IL

#12 Nov 9, 2012
Fartin Bart wrote:
Just wondering if and when she will be at Spillway again (or some other hangout). Would like to drop in and chat with her again.
u u never did say what she looks like.
To fartin Bart

Alliance, OH

#13 Nov 9, 2012
Spillway Valerie. Contact info Facebook.com Valerie browning pierce.98031 she lives near plum springs has daughter and ex husband you haven't seen her around got involved with someone did not work out she looking for the right guy again. She said she might be at spillway this weekend. Good luck. She is a good person and loves to have a good time.
KeKe

Casey, IL

#14 Nov 9, 2012
Well there u go who knows she may be the one ur lookin for.
Buckwheat

Bowling Green, KY

#15 Nov 9, 2012
I humped her last week. Wasn't that good.
To fartin Bart

Alliance, OH

#16 Nov 9, 2012
Buckwheat wrote:
I humped her last week. Wasn't that good.
. He's the married gu his wife is calling all the women he humped. He is nasty ladies watch out for buckwheats
To fartin Bart

Alliance, OH

#17 Nov 9, 2012
To buckwheat. She not the one from last week. Maybe three weeks ago. Get your self straight
KeKe

Casey, IL

#18 Nov 9, 2012
there is always a smarta** in the bunch. this could be the real thing and then people like buckwheat has to go and say something so offensive.. dont anyone believe in true happiness anymore?
Fartin Bart

Portland, TN

#19 Nov 9, 2012
Let me know which night she will be there. Friday or Saturday. I will do my best to be there tonight but it may be too late now. Thanks for the info!
Fartin Bart

Portland, TN

#20 Nov 9, 2012
Thanks KeKe!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bowling Green Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Clown Spotting 2 hr Tom None 10
we need trump!!! 2 hr username 69
Matt Bevin trying to incite Violent Chimp-Out 2 hr Bevin ISIS IMAM 3
cracker barrel girls 3 hr Muffin Diver 3
Mike Crick (Mar '14) 3 hr Jess 16
wwe indian hills 3 hr Whiskey Joe 21
is Dr. Douglas Johnson a good dr.? (Jul '13) 3 hr truth 7

Bowling Green Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance