First Prev
of 7
Next Last
tothineownselfbe true

Alliance, OH

#1 Dec 19, 2012
dear roaminginsomniac i have seen u comment on several post. some of which i have also, but i used a different name... i have had a hard time coming up with a name i thought fit me... just wz wondering how u came up with the name u use on here. i'm sure i know why u use it. but what made u think of it? this one i'm gonna keep bc its how i like to live my life... the post we both commented on wz the one where the young girl had issues with older women going to bars, she thought we should stay home.... i am the the one raised on a farm same as u.... just wanna say i like ur comments!!!!

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

#2 Dec 20, 2012
tothineownselfbetrue wrote:
dear roaminginsomniac i have seen u comment on several post. some of which i have also, but i used a different name... i have had a hard time coming up with a name i thought fit me... just wz wondering how u came up with the name u use on here. i'm sure i know why u use it. but what made u think of it? this one i'm gonna keep bc its how i like to live my life... the post we both commented on wz the one where the young girl had issues with older women going to bars, she thought we should stay home.... i am the the one raised on a farm same as u.... just wanna say i like ur comments!!!!
Thanks. Sorry I didn't get right back to you. I came up with "Roaming Insomniac" years ago. I like to travel, and I sleep very little. It's really something that tell who I am in a way. just silly.
There's probably a lot of things you could use and you don't even know it. lol Good luck.
GEEZ

Bowling Green, KY

#4 Dec 20, 2012
Are you insane or what?
I bet

Canton, OH

#5 Dec 20, 2012
I bet roaming is an old ugly fat lady with a billion cats. That lives on disability and has nothing better to do than be on topix and eating ho hos. The furthest roaming has ever gotten to was the grocery store.
Ida Troll

Franklin, KY

#6 Dec 20, 2012
I bet wrote:
I bet roaming is an old ugly fat lady with a billion cats. That lives on disability and has nothing better to do than be on topix and eating ho hos. The furthest roaming has ever gotten to was the grocery store.
So glad to see someone else understand what Roaming is.
Dafuq

Bowling Green, KY

#7 Dec 20, 2012
How do you ever find time to travel with so much trolling to do?

“Is who I am”

Scottsville

#8 Dec 21, 2012
I bet wrote:
Sounds like your mom. Idiot.

“Is who I am”

Scottsville

#9 Dec 21, 2012
Ida Troll wrote:
<quoted text>
So glad to see someone else understand what Roaming is.
You don't know chit. You just Wish you were me, jealous, and SAD.

“Is who I am”

Scottsville

#10 Dec 21, 2012
Dafuq wrote:
How do you ever find time to travel with so much trolling to do?
It's called Multi- tasking. Look it up, maybe you can do it too.
I bet

Canton, OH

#11 Dec 21, 2012
Nice comeback...lol
GEEZ

Bowling Green, KY

#13 Dec 21, 2012
We all know you posted this and answered yourself. Like someone would reach out to you for a screen name. You are a pathetic lonely insane moron.
Ida Troll

Franklin, KY

#15 Dec 21, 2012
Jusayin wrote:
Yall leave roaming alone!! She always gives an honest opinion and I guess some of you take it to heart if it's not what you want to hear.
Pathetic Edith, and you accuse others of switching SNs
loser

Glasgow, KY

#16 Dec 21, 2012
Ida Troll wrote:
<quoted text>
you shouldn't talk, you're an ugly puke hole. someone must have threw up and you were the result. disgusting pervert
holly

Canton, OH

#17 Dec 21, 2012
I bet wrote:
So maybe that describes her. It's none of your business.

“Is who I am”

Scottsville

#18 Dec 21, 2012
Ida Troll wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, loser, I worked from 9am, until 8pm. So wrong again. I worked elsewhere, I wouldn't have a Bowling Green IP no matter where I was. And, I am NOT a name changer, sad you are.

“Is who I am”

Scottsville

#19 Dec 21, 2012
I bet wrote:
I'm hot, married, and haven't owned a cat in YEARS. Are you sad that you can't have me? I bet you are.
I bet

Canton, OH

#20 Dec 21, 2012
Lol spoken like a true loser
I bet

Canton, OH

#21 Dec 21, 2012
Also if you work 8 to 9 everyday how do you find time to travel? In your mind? Through the Internet?
tothineownselfbe true

Alliance, OH

#22 Dec 21, 2012
sorry roaminginsomniac, i wz just curious bt ur name u chose. i didn't mean for plp to get on here and be mean to u... there r very few plp who actually gets on here and has conversation without being ugly. i just don't understand why its so much easier for plp to b negative, rather than positive.... but thanku for ur reply to me and i hope you and your family have a merry christmas!!!
What

Bowling Green, KY

#23 Dec 21, 2012
RoamingInsomniac wrote:
<quoted text>I'm hot, married, and haven't owned a cat in YEARS. Are you sad that you can't have me? I bet you are.
You must be on fire because thats the only way youd be hot. Hot? For real KUNG FU PANDA.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bowling Green Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tony Barnett and Carrie meredith 1 hr steven graves 6
Robert Thomason Arrested again 1 hr Goodbye loser 21
Lisa ladd and Robert Thomason 1 hr Goodbye loser 16
Minka 2 hr where 5
Rebecca (Becky) Ware 2 hr jruddy 1
Where to meet people 2 hr Honda 44
C wething. Enterprises 2 hr Proof 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bowling Green Mortgages