Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul ...

Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters

There are 26319 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Oct 26, 2010, titled Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

Supporters of Republican U.S. Senate candidate Rand Paul wrestled a woman to the ground and one stepped on her head after she tried to confront the candidate in Kentucky.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

Scary Person

United States

#23158 Jul 9, 2012
What wrote:
<quoted text>This has not ever been a Christian Nation, it was built upon Slave labor and slaughter of Indians. Stiil the only Country in the World to drop Atomic Bombs on women and Children.
And the US did it twice.
You can trust the government,just ask any Indian they'll tell you.
Scary Person

United States

#23159 Jul 9, 2012
On my census paper it asked if there were any Indian's in the household,I said yes.A week went by and there was a knock at the door by some government officials.They said were just here for the Indian's.Their still trying to exterminate them.
Amused Slew

Kent, WA

#23160 Jul 9, 2012
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey stupid, I lived in the Seattle area and the state of Washington has excellent firearm laws.
What you don't realize is that a liberal is just a conservative who has not yet been mugged.
My neighbor thought it was bad that I had a CCW and carried a weapon...until one evening when a man attempted to carjack us.
The following week, my neighbor bought a firearm and shortly thereafter had a CCW permit.(carry concealed weapon)
Forgot the "important one"...A good con makes up personal anecdotes to prove THEIR points and it's proof positive, they're right (but lies...think -weapons of mass destruction)
Obama to the RESCUE

Minneapolis, MN

#23161 Jul 9, 2012
Old NEWS only SS would harp on it..

SS IS TOAST!!
whitehair

Fort Thomas, KY

#23162 Jul 9, 2012
So now that Obama calls for secrecy and Holder is under Congress thumb for not telling,NOW they decided to indict 5 of the Fast and Furious.Wonder just which volunteers they found to take the fall? Have they already advanced them in the pay scale and positions to not have to be responsible?Just thinking no openness here!!!

Wonder which of the five have national secrets that are so high up the scale they can not be identified?
whitehair

Fort Thomas, KY

#23163 Jul 9, 2012
No more Obummer!!!!
Amused Slew

Kent, WA

#23164 Jul 9, 2012
No more senile spelling/writing/rhetoric....

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#23165 Jul 9, 2012
Amused Slew wrote:
<quoted text> Forgot the "important one"...A good con makes up personal anecdotes to prove THEIR points and it's proof positive, they're right (but lies...think -weapons of mass destruction)
You'll make a good victim.
Seattle Slew

Kent, WA

#23166 Jul 9, 2012
Night lighter wrote:
<quoted text>
You'll make a good victim.
You'll make a good.... Oops...
good

United States

#23167 Jul 10, 2012
She needed stepped on
wtf

Richmond, KY

#23169 Jul 10, 2012
whitehair wrote:
No more Obummer!!!!
No more Rethuglicans!

Since: Jan 10

Houston, TX

#23170 Jul 11, 2012
****THIS IS A BIG STEVIE ALERT!!! BIG STEVIE, AND MRS. BIG STEVIE, WILL BE OUT OF TOWN VISITING RELATIVES IN COLORADO, FOR THE NEXT SEVERAL DAYS, AND THERE WILL BE NO "BIG STEVIE JOKE OF THE DAY." WE REGRET THIS INCONVENIENCE, BUT I'M SURE THAT YOU ALL CAN GET ALONG WITHOUT ME. WELL, I'M SURE THAT SEVERAL OF YOU WILL BE GLAD, BUT THAT'S ANOTHER STORY. I WILL ENDEAVOR TO RESUME SERVICES ON TUESDAY, JULY 17, 2012! THANK YOU, AND EVERYONE HAVE A GREAT DAY! THAT IS ALL!!!****

A doctor broke the bad news to a man, that his wife would have to be admitted to a psychiatric hospital.

“I’m afraid her mind’s completely gone,” he said.

“Makes sense,” mumbled the man.“She’s been giving me a piece of it every day for the last 15 years.”
Amused Slew

Kent, WA

#23171 Jul 11, 2012
This is a drama queen alert, by the fool without friends...
what is the world coming

London, KY

#23172 Jul 11, 2012
Supporter wrote:
The man that stepped on her head should be jailed and fined. I don't care which one wins, neither one has earned my vote...
choosing between the two is like choosing between cow crap and horse crap. they are both crap!
whitehair

Fort Thomas, KY

#23175 Jul 11, 2012
Two things: One stands firm with helping his brother
The other stands firm keeping his word to his constituents.
Both need to be commended.

Now if we get into Party and ideology,we part ways.
Amused Slew

Kent, WA

#23176 Jul 11, 2012
You're a nut...
This is sad

Richmond, KY

#23177 Jul 11, 2012
So sad
Hubby

Richmond, KY

#23178 Jul 11, 2012
To me and you
Cherry on a Spoon

Minneapolis, MN

#23179 Jul 12, 2012
Old NEWS Paul GONE.

SS Stomped.
whitehair

Fort Thomas, KY

#23180 Jul 12, 2012
Once saw a "lady" with a cherry tatoo on the ?
But,dispute that Paul is gone.He will be there awhile.

SS--just for you!!No more Obama!!!My call-- his moniker is Obummer!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bowling Green Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Torian Jackson 22 min Whut 2
which females give the best head in bg? 29 min Magnificent 5
ugh 1 hr Wonder woman 11
Tiffany at tattle tails 1 hr No class 8
bowling green metalforming (Oct '08) 2 hr Union 683
Steamers - Overated, Overpriced, and Overhyped.... 2 hr mary 17
Dylean Clark on the run from po po (Jan '15) 3 hr F p i 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bowling Green Mortgages