Georgetown, IN

#1 Apr 9, 2009
If so where can u get it?
FYI

Glasgow, KY

#2 Apr 9, 2009
At the moment, yes, it's legal.

Don't expect that to last much longer.

It's currently available at Electric Ladyland in Louisville, on Bardstown Road. Don't know of anywhere locally.
tell it like it is

Owensboro, KY

#3 Apr 9, 2009
Yes, it is legal...as the other poster, FOR NOW. Word of caution, it is a very powerful, hallucinogenic drug even if it last for a very few, short minutes. Do not try this without someone else present with you. I don't know of any place in B.G. but there's a small place in horse cave, gypsy's corner, i think it's called, that sells it.
Local Spice Seeker

Louisville, KY

#4 Oct 13, 2009
Is Spice Gold/Diamond available at Electric Ladyland?
Philldoe

Greensburg, KY

#5 Nov 10, 2009
Salvia is still legal in kentucky. There is a place called the Gypsys Closet near the Texaco station and in front of the Subway in horse cave straight up 31-w that still sells Salvia. They sell 10x, 20x and 40x by the gram.
FACT

Columbus, OH

#6 Nov 10, 2009
What the hell is Salvia Divinorum?!
Philldoe

Vilonia, AR

#7 Nov 10, 2009
FACT wrote:
What the hell is Salvia Divinorum?!
I'll just point you over to the wiki article

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salvia
hey

London, KY

#10 Apr 13, 2010
I just researched some stuff on Salvia and Body Language Tattoos in Somerset is selling their last bags before it is banned in KY.
Kevin

Atwater, OH

#11 Apr 13, 2010
They sell beer at Citgo.
hmmm

Atwater, OH

#12 Apr 13, 2010
You should really be careful with stuff like this. There's no telling what kind of reaction you may get from it.
who

Kittanning, PA

#13 May 20, 2010
well... is it still legal?
barry

Pikeville, KY

#14 Aug 15, 2010
as of may 29th itis illegal in the stae of kentucky to buy sell trade process or posses salvia
dude

Haubstadt, IN

#16 Nov 17, 2010
I smoked this salvia probably 2 years ago. I got it from the gypsies closet in horse cave. It was some pretty weird shit. If you are in to shrooms and stuff like that go for it. Its not like smoking weed at all. I really don't know why it should be illegal. You really can't do anything while on it and it wears off pretty quickly. Personally i was glad it wore off. If it had lasted much longer I would have gone insane.
budweiser

North Ridgeville, OH

#17 Nov 18, 2010
fix'n to go 2Horse Cave, find the Gyspies Closet and do some experimenting myself.............

Since: Sep 10

Westmoreland, TN

#18 Nov 20, 2010
screw that crap. it just gave me a head ache.
i will stick with Mrs. Marry J Green.
and robotrippin
Bgky

Canton, OH

#19 Nov 23, 2010
it will kill you.
Salvia Divinorum

Palmerston North, New Zealand

#21 Dec 5, 2010
Can you still get this at electric ladyland louisville Ky, what other stuff do they sell and do they have a online shop? Thanks
mikee

Nicholasville, KY

#22 Dec 12, 2010
Are u sure, you're still on this rock(earth)
may

Bowling Green, KY

#23 Dec 13, 2010
yes it is legal in ky, you can get it at electric ladyland 2325 Bardstown Road, louisville, I know the owner. It's pretty much a headshop, stuck in the 1970's. pretty cool place if thats what your into. Salvia is pretty much a 5 minute acid trip. you smoke it like pot and you will wig out. I think its a good way to try tripping if you don't want the long trip you get from other drugs. It's short, effective and wears off very fast. Just make sure you have someone sober it watch you when you do it- you'll need a babysitter! PS. Salvia is what Miley Cirus got caught smoking!

“SINE POENA NON EST LEX.”

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#24 Dec 13, 2010
I is my great pleasure to be the one to disappoint all of you dope headed trash. You need to read the Kentucky Revised Statutes. I will provide them for you.

KRS 218A.1450 Trafficking in salvia -- Penalty.
(1) A person is guilty of trafficking in salvia when he or she knowingly and unlawfully traffics in salvia for human consumption.
(2) Trafficking in salvia is a Class A misdemeanor.
Effective: April 26, 2010

KRS 218A.1451 Possession of salvia -- Penalty.
(1) A person is guilty of possession of salvia when he or she knowingly and unlawfully possesses salvia for human consumption.
(2) Possession of salvia is a Class B misdemeanor.

KRS 218A.1452 Salvia cultivation -- Penalty.
(1) A person is guilty of salvia cultivation when he or she knowingly and unlawfully plants, cultivates, or harvests salvia with the intent to sell or transfer it for human consumption.
(2) Salvia cultivation is a Class A misdemeanor.

I guess that means it IS ILLEGAL after all. It is also listed as a Schedule I controlled substance.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bowling Green Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Samantha Lynch 9 min The truth 1
Meghan Cardwell 41 min Old friend 1
Do you know auto from magna 1 hr The truth 1
Christy willoughby 1 hr I know 3
Seat belts 1 hr Shakingmyhead 1
Rugged Whse Slu! 2 hr Ashley 2
Warren Co Schools (Apr '15) 2 hr Judge 228

Bowling Green Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance